Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177312 times)
qroon
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #810 on: February 19, 2012, 11:26:40 PM »

I still have no knowledge of my order information because no one is responding to my emails since the 16th. It's very upsetting for me, I have clue if my order is done, if it is shipped, or anything. I have emailed [email protected] and I have emailed [email protected] and I have no further information. I want my Dark War Glaive w/ Fire Orange now.
So now I play the waiting game and I f**king hate it.

Did you check your account on US website? I ordered my Bellicose last 02/03 and it got shipped after 2 weeks (well within the promised 2-3 weeks in the product page).

Steampunk Sith
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Free Lightsabers Rule!!

« Reply #811 on: February 19, 2012, 11:44:22 PM »

Did you check your account on US website? I ordered my Bellicose last 02/03 and it got shipped after 2 weeks (well within the promised 2-3 weeks in the product page).

Yes I have checked my account. It say that it shipped. But that's not the case in this situation. That order that shipped was for my raffle prize and the confirmation number was for my prize too. So I don't know what to do. It says my Dark war glaive w/ FO shipped but that is not true. So I'm stuck without any info.

May the Force lead you to victory.
May your victory lead you to power.
May your power be everlasting.
---------------------------------------------
Darkside Points

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #812 on: February 20, 2012, 12:01:54 AM »

Yes I have checked my account. It say that it shipped. But that's not the case in this situation. That order that shipped was for my raffle prize and the confirmation number was for my prize too. So I don't know what to do. It says my Dark war glaive w/ FO shipped but that is not true. So I'm stuck without any info.

Ok, if I were you this is what I would do:

1.  Check my credit card account and make sure the purchase went through.  My first order for my War Glaive did not go through and therefore I had to place the order a 2nd time.  It showed on my Credit Card account immediately.

2.  If your credit card has been charged, check your account on the home page.  If it says shipped and has given you a tracking number, then that is your purchased saber.

3.  It is possible that your free saber has been sent with the purchased saber at the same time. 

4.  Keep in mind that these guys had a tremendous amount of orders prior to their time away from the production center.  They are working weekends to get these sabers done.  I know this because I received a notice on a Saturday that they shipped my saber and it was not done Friday at Midnight Eastern Time.

5.  If all else fails, try to find a telephone number for them and call. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Steampunk Sith
Knight Lance Corporal

Free Lightsabers Rule!!

« Reply #813 on: February 20, 2012, 12:27:54 AM »

Ok, if I were you this is what I would do:

1.  Check my credit card account and make sure the purchase went through.  My first order for my War Glaive did not go through and therefore I had to place the order a 2nd time.  It showed on my Credit Card account immediately.

2.  If your credit card has been charged, check your account on the home page.  If it says shipped and has given you a tracking number, then that is your purchased saber.

3.  It is possible that your free saber has been sent with the purchased saber at the same time. 

4.  Keep in mind that these guys had a tremendous amount of orders prior to their time away from the production center.  They are working weekends to get these sabers done.  I know this because I received a notice on a Saturday that they shipped my saber and it was not done Friday at Midnight Eastern Time.

5.  If all else fails, try to find a telephone number for them and call. 

My debit say the payment was accepted. My order has not shipped even though it says it has. My prize came separately. It actually cam first after the raffle winners were announced. Emory had stated to me that my order was to be shipped on the 17th. and I had a 2 day shipping put on it. The tracking number was for my prize not my purchased order. I am extremely upset, I know they're busy but some sort of communication would be very helpful, especially for a business. 

Darkside Points

Ricktur
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

the world is hollow and ive touched the sky

« Reply #814 on: February 20, 2012, 12:59:32 AM »

My debit say the payment was accepted. My order has not shipped even though it says it has. My prize came separately. It actually cam first after the raffle winners were announced. Emory had stated to me that my order was to be shipped on the 17th. and I had a 2 day shipping put on it. The tracking number was for my prize not my purchased order. I am extremely upset, I know they're busy but some sort of communication would be very helpful, especially for a business. 

Your frustration is understandable however, complaining about it on the forums will not help you find your items, nor will it tell you the current location and status of your items, so: don't do it.

im not trying to be nasty, but i fail to see what you are trying to achieve, you've done everything you can, now just be patient.  US are not crooks, they will help you.

[‾๐‾‾]▦[⊚]▦ị█ị‾╱██████████████████████████████████████████████)
CE Prophecy - Guardian Blue Ultraedge Midgrade

Lightside Points Appreciated!

B3nny56
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #815 on: February 20, 2012, 01:57:05 AM »

Ordered my first Ultrasaber today, DVA Standard Issue V3 with vertical groves, silver FoC and sound ofcourse. Cant wait to have a dueling saber instead of my old force-fx, hopefully if I like it, 3 more will be ordered in jsut a few weeks haha

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #816 on: February 20, 2012, 03:15:30 AM »

I'm sorry about that, I know it can be very frustrating when you really want to see your purchase in your hands already!  I'm in the same boat, but I know they have lagtimes in communication due to catch up (which they're doing after their one week break), so I trust that we'll all have what we're looking for soon enough.

I hope you get a response (and your saber) very soon!

@B3nny56 - if you're not careful that just might happen!  I'll pretty much guarantee as soon as you unwrap that sucker you'll want to grab a few more... (and btw they are WAY better for dueling than the Force FX).

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #817 on: February 20, 2012, 03:26:02 AM »

I had the same thing happen with my Raven. I contacted Emory at [email protected] and he was aware and my Raven was still being constructed. Email him so you can be reassured .

dark side points please

Tangerinelightstik
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #818 on: February 20, 2012, 08:55:43 PM »

Got shipping confirmation finally lol I'm so glad it's on it's way ^^

Dark points are apreciated. ^^

FO Dominix V2 LE

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #819 on: February 20, 2012, 09:01:52 PM »

Got shipping confirmation finally lol I'm so glad it's on it's way ^^

Great!  You got the confirmation today?

Arakan Steele
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 17

AKA - Darth Xion

« Reply #820 on: February 20, 2012, 09:33:28 PM »

New to the forums here, and I just ordered my first saber! So, details... Dark War Glaive in BR, mid grade blade (I can always order a heavy grade one if I need the extra durability for sparring). I also opted for the Obsidian sound board with the red-illuminated AV switch. No quick disconnect (I don't see me ever turning this into a "Jedi" saber) and no FoC. (saved money and I didn't really want the RGB setup). Oh, having a covertec wheel installed also.

The only thing that had me in a dilemma were the claws...I couldn't decide if I wanted black or silver. So I decided to do something a little different, and got BOTH! I'm having them mismatch the claws for me, two black and two silver, alternating. So as you turn the saber, it'll be black/silver/black/silver.

If I end up hating it I can always just order two more claws of whatever color I decide on, but I think I'm going to like the alternating look. Can't wait to see it in person!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red (Xion's Flame)

"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Tangerinelightstik
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #821 on: February 20, 2012, 09:46:13 PM »

Yes at 2:13 pm central time ^^

I want to get a war glaive someday as well, I think arctic blue would be a nice color to get.
Ima sith but that blue can be cold for us too lol

Dark points are apreciated. ^^

FO Dominix V2 LE

Steampunk Sith
Knight Lance Corporal

Free Lightsabers Rule!!

« Reply #822 on: February 21, 2012, 03:31:57 AM »

Your frustration is understandable however, complaining about it on the forums will not help you find your items, nor will it tell you the current location and status of your items, so: don't do it.

im not trying to be nasty, but i fail to see what you are trying to achieve, you've done everything you can, now just be patient.  US are not crooks, they will help you.

I know you're not being nasty and I know they are crooks. If I believed they were I would have never order from them. And my complaints are legitimate. I found out the information I wanted by the way. I got an email from emory. He seemed fairly frustrated in that email. All I wanted to know was when my order was ready would my tracking number re-populate in my order information. No one could tell me anything and I finally found out.

Darkside Points

Steampunk Sith
Knight Lance Corporal

Free Lightsabers Rule!!

« Reply #823 on: February 21, 2012, 03:35:32 AM »

I'm sorry about that, I know it can be very frustrating when you really want to see your purchase in your hands already!  I'm in the same boat, but I know they have lagtimes in communication due to catch up (which they're doing after their one week break), so I trust that we'll all have what we're looking for soon enough.

I hope you get a response (and your saber) very soon!

@B3nny56 - if you're not careful that just might happen!  I'll pretty much guarantee as soon as you unwrap that sucker you'll want to grab a few more... (and btw they are WAY better for dueling than the Force FX).

I got my response. He seemed a bit short with me. All I wanted to know was if it shipped on last Friday like he had said and when it does, will my order status auto populate a new tracking number and it will. So in about a week I will have my Dark War Glaive with FO, obsidian sound board w/ Blue AV switch. Eeeeeeeeeeee! so Stoked!!!!

Darkside Points

Osmethae
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #824 on: February 21, 2012, 03:38:04 AM »

I got my response. He seemed a bit short with me. All I wanted to know was if it shipped on last Friday like he had said and when it does, will my order status auto populate a new tracking number and it will. So in about a week I will have my Dark War Glaive with FO, obsidian sound board w/ Blue AV switch. Eeeeeeeeeeee! so Stoked!!!!
Can't really blame him, the amount of emails he has been getting lately just from people asking why he won't answer, where are their orders, etc has to be pretty infuriating. At work when people ask the same question many times it tends to make the end of the day a not so happy one.

Light side points please :]
CG Archon v2 customized to Luke's RotJ with Obsidian sound
BR Bellicose with Obsidian sound
GB Phantom Initiate v3 staff with Obsidian sound
DVA Raven with Obsidian sound

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: