Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177495 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9450 on: October 02, 2018, 01:47:44 AM »

Love to see who won what. Please please please post.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9451 on: October 02, 2018, 11:56:26 AM »

I think there's time until they start coming in. Maybe late this week or early next week?

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #9452 on: October 02, 2018, 12:34:59 PM »

I think there's time until they start coming in.

The ones in the raffle were probably the prototypes. Ultrasabers has been known to slip prototypes into raffle prizes. So, when the official release is won't affect when people get those as prizes.

As I said, not everyone shares their prizes, nor do they have to. It's possible people already have the prototypes and we'll never know.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9453 on: October 02, 2018, 01:31:32 PM »

The ones in the raffle were probably the prototypes. Ultrasabers has been known to slip prototypes into raffle prizes. So, when the official release is won't affect when people get those as prizes.

As I said, not everyone shares their prizes, nor do they have to. It's possible people already have the prototypes and we'll never know.

Agreed, not everyone likes to share their sabers or collections which is understandable.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #9454 on: October 02, 2018, 01:36:16 PM »

I'm waiting for some of my stuff to sell on Ebay so I can afford a PO Butcher.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9455 on: October 02, 2018, 10:48:22 PM »

I'm so tempted to but 2 more V5. Sentinel LE and Dark Apprentice LE. Have em in my cart atm. But i'm going to hold off till after Oct. 5th to see if they are having another event sale like they did last year at this time.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

DemonseedElite
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9456 on: October 04, 2018, 04:57:28 PM »

Waiting patiently for my new Spectre.  My very first saber.
For a Diamond driver with white A/V switch and most all the options except for the handle etching.  I didn't care for the circuitry pattern. 
Should be here tomorrow!

Can anyone recommend a good soundfont for it?  I'm looking for something loud, maybe with a warble to it that sounds a little more like a machine than a saber.  Kinda like the sound of the spinning MCP in the original Tron movie but with more background hum. 

Can't wait!  Ok, maybe I'm not all that patient!  Cheesy 

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #9457 on: October 04, 2018, 04:59:07 PM »

I don't know the names but there is this guy called Lord Blako and he makes some really nice fonts. my favorite is called Firkrann I think that could be what your looking for

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9458 on: October 04, 2018, 06:45:15 PM »

DE, maybe try this:

Dark Tron
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wo912tmv7x56rbz/AABVmz2TwO268cJpwe_hHRe4a?

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

DemonseedElite
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9459 on: October 04, 2018, 07:08:40 PM »

Oh wow, that's almost perfectly what I had in mind Edon! 

I listened to Firkrann as well but that one sounded too much like a bug-zapper for my taste.  Lord blako has some really nice saberfonts though.  I bought a couple of them for alternate sets.  I wish saberfonts.com would have preview clips rather than link youtube videos.  If I have to sit through one more bloody 45 second intro, I swear I'm going to go dark side! Smiley

Do the Diamond boards have as many problems with Windows 10/USB3.0 as I've heard other boards having?  I honestly don't know if I have anything still using USB2 laying around. 

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9460 on: October 04, 2018, 07:15:48 PM »

I download it so that I can check it out myself. Thanks Edon! Point incoming.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9461 on: October 05, 2018, 04:16:47 AM »

I had lots of problems updating and changing effects and sounds on my Diamond saber with my wife's Windows 10 laptop even with a USB hub.  I did not encounter those issues when I originally setup my saber with my Windows 7 laptop (after I bought the USB hub). 

Not sure what the problem was but I could not get it to write the correct colors to the board.  When the saber was connected and I ran the test, everything worked perfectly and I got exactly the colors and effects I wanted.  As soon as I disconnected, the saber colors no longer matched what I had just tested and written onto the board when I triggered the effect.  When I deleted the bank and reinstalled the saved font and effects, again tested perfectly, again same mismatch of colors when saber was disconnected.  Extremely frustrating so I just left it and have not tried to update/change anything since for fear of it messing up my current settings which are 90% exactly how I want them.  Haven't tried to mess with it since but now that I got my old laptop back, maybe I will try to fix it.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #9462 on: October 05, 2018, 08:44:10 AM »

Oh Absolutely...I may (no promises) even try my hand at a video review.  In theory they should be shipping next week.

Hope this is right. Mine has been on pre-order since the first announcement and I'm dying of anticipation!!!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9463 on: October 05, 2018, 11:28:37 AM »

People should start receiving them this weekend or early next week it seems like

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #9464 on: October 05, 2018, 12:20:07 PM »

People should start receiving them this weekend or early next week it seems like

Planned ship date was next week, I believe, so I doubt anyone is getting them this weekend

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: