Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 662 663 [664] 665 666 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177391 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9945 on: January 05, 2020, 06:13:52 PM »

As many, MANY satisfied customers will attest, UltraSabers is not in the business of defrauding people.  As others far more senior to the board than I am have said, this is not the place to handle complaints. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #9946 on: February 01, 2020, 10:52:43 PM »

Wow. Page 5.

Anyway, I am hoping that with the 2020 Winter Raffle over, more sabers can be shipped and the lead time goes down because I am impatiently waiting to make my order so it can come to me in a week. lol.

EDIT: Post #2552

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #9947 on: February 02, 2020, 12:12:10 AM »

Wow. Page 5.

Anyway, I am hoping that with the 2020 Winter Raffle over, more sabers can be shipped and the lead time goes down because I am impatiently waiting to make my order so it can come to me in a week. lol.

EDIT: Post #2552

Unfort, I do believe it's going to be another "long-ish" wait time.

From Deep himself-
EMAILS TO WINNERS TO FOLLOW.   Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders there may be a 3-4 week leadtime for the shipment or prizes and prize winning orders.  We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9948 on: February 02, 2020, 01:05:02 PM »

Unfort, I do believe it's going to be another "long-ish" wait time.

From Deep himself-
EMAILS TO WINNERS TO FOLLOW.   Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders there may be a 3-4 week leadtime for the shipment or prizes and prize winning orders.  We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Yep, knew this when I made my entries. I think 3-4 weeks is generous. I'm not anticipating seeing my orders be completed till sometime in March. (about the time The Empress may ship).

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #9949 on: February 03, 2020, 12:40:26 AM »

Yep, knew this when I made my entries. I think 3-4 weeks is generous. I'm not anticipating seeing my orders be completed till sometime in March. (about the time The Empress may ship).

Yup, same. Is all good...we have new videos coming out to keep us occupied in the meanwhile! I honestly just hope other people will be as patient bc seeing all the complaints on the forum is a true downer.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9950 on: February 03, 2020, 06:09:02 PM »

Yup, same. Is all good...we have new videos coming out to keep us occupied in the meanwhile! I honestly just hope other people will be as patient bc seeing all the complaints on the forum is a true downer.

Tazflyr, when you’re right, you’re right, and I agree... seeing all the negativity is indeed a downer.  It’s like people don’t realize that any lead time given is an estimate, and therefore is not guaranteed, because changing facts (like a larger-than-anticipated number of orders, or an outbreak of a highly-contagious and sometimes-fatal virus in the part of the world where parts necessary to construct lightsabers are made) can impact the accuracy of the estimate.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #9951 on: February 03, 2020, 06:47:45 PM »

Estimate or not, I kinda wish they'd update it to 5-6 weeks instead of 3-4, since we know full well that the majority of custom orders are taking over a month at this point.  I'm betting they'd reduce a ton of frustration (and therefore emails) if they'd OVER estimate the lead time instead of UNDER estimating it.

I'm no longer frustrated at US as they've worked with me twice now to good results. I'm more frustrated with USPS for not updating the tracking info properly. Was supposed to arrive Friday 1/31 but didn't. Nor the next day.  Didn't even get an update on the status to "in transit to the next facility" until late Saturday, which is where it sits now.
It's in my town at this point, yet still "in the USPS network"

So to recap, ordered these the day after X-mas as a gift to myself, now is already my birthday over 5 weeks later and nothing.

-

pdrekis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9952 on: February 03, 2020, 07:20:40 PM »

I'm patiently waiting for my new Dominix LE v5! It's a consular green colour and also the first one I get from UltraSabers. It's definetly not going to be the last one!  Grin Cheesy

Jahsehua
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9953 on: February 03, 2020, 10:00:52 PM »

On December 28th, 2019 I ordered a lightsaber. I waited, and on January 22nd I received the delivery confirmation email, to which the next day I sent another email to UltraSabers for some update or support, and still today (February 3rd) I have yet to receive a response. I saw that UltraSabers was having trouble, but does anybody seem to know when I might see some change? Thanks

Any other people should be referred to as "Others"

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9954 on: February 04, 2020, 12:25:15 AM »

I'm patiently waiting ordered a AEON V5 on 12/29 and still processing same with another saber I ordered on 1/11 but it's understandable with the movie coming out in Dec. and Xmas so I'll wait patiently plus now I'm waiting to hear back about adding upgrades on the Diamond saber I just won in the winter raffle.

cookieface127
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9955 on: February 05, 2020, 01:04:54 AM »

Patiently waiting for my STUNT-MysteryBox and STUNT-GrabBag. Was a little worried that it was still processing, but reading this thread has helped curb that anxiety. My First big lightsaber purchase. I'm so excited Grin Grin Grin

There is balance to all things.
If my force alignment is negative give a positive point,
If my force alignment is positive give a negative point,
If my force alignment is 0, give me your favorite point.
=c=

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #9956 on: February 05, 2020, 02:24:01 AM »

Patiently vibrating with excitement for my Sound-Mystery Box and Dark Mantis.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #9957 on: February 05, 2020, 04:06:44 AM »

I’m patiently waiting for my guardian blue Archon v3.1 with premium sound and my 4th place raffle blazing red grab bag! To make the waiting better, I managed to get an Arctic blue Dorinian with premium sound from someone selling in one of my Facebook groups, will be getting here Friday!!!

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #9958 on: February 05, 2020, 06:30:26 AM »

i'm Patiently waiting for my order placed on 02/04/2020(im super excited) I know it will take forever as i have 2 diamond sabers.

The Fallen Diamond Controller UltraEdge Heavy Grade (HIS)
Dark Initiate v5 Diamond Controller UltraEdge Heavy Grade (HERS)
(MB) 200$ mysterbox with UltraEdge Heavy Grade
(MB) 75$ mysterbox with UltraEdge Heavy Grade

My son chose 2 mysterboxs over a custom diamond so well see what he gets

Free initiate
Free grab bag
free mystery
free frankensaber

8 sabers total for 1350$ cant beat that with a saber!!

Mitth_Fisto
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

I'm Shade, and I'm not here to rescue you.

« Reply #9959 on: February 05, 2020, 11:05:29 AM »

I'm Patiently waiting for my order placed on 10/19/2019.

For two empty hilts (One Fallen, One Spectre), yari extensions, couplers, and one extra pommel.  I had received an email letting me know that the one hilt, the Fallen was on backorder but should be available sometime November, unless I wanted to add a recharge port to get it sooner. I then had emailed several times questions as that wasn't something I had considered originally in my building a saber first venture, but never got another reply after October 29th.   Now it was during a promotion which includes a grab bag and a mystery box. So with the crazy number of orders I understand delays and with things possibly happening in the regions of one of their suppliers as well. Honestly, I just wish someone had and would reply to my communications. In desperation in December I went ahead and paid the extra money as instructed to get the recharge ports, part of me knows it likely was a silly notion to follow through so late after the personal catastrophes of in my own life had rather made me forget the order until Christmas was looming down. For better or worse I did so.

At this point I am beginning to get a little cold, and a little bitter. Delays I can handle. Silence? For this long? That is harder to swallow.

I have ordered one before and they were wonderful with customer service, the lightsaber I do own by them from years ago has been fantastic. So this is a bit saddening.

Cool Chaos, it's good for business.

Pages: 1 ... 662 663 [664] 665 666 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: