Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177403 times)
Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #10110 on: March 09, 2020, 07:01:10 PM »

Is any else here past the 9 weeks waiting time and heading towards the 10 week mark?

I’m trying to be positive and patient. But I’ve had a really crappy day and I need to know there’s other people  in the same boat, waiting along side me....

I’m sorry - I don’t want to spread misery and despair.

I just need to know I’m not alone... and lots of kitten and puppy photos.... preferably with lightsabers!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10111 on: March 09, 2020, 08:02:02 PM »

Here are pictures of cats

Not these Cats

Lightsabers

Cats with Lightsabers

Bonus

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrdZvybGydM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrdZvybGydM</a>

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #10112 on: March 09, 2020, 08:11:01 PM »

Is any else here past the 9 weeks waiting time and heading towards the 10 week mark?

I’m trying to be positive and patient. But I’ve had a really crappy day and I need to know there’s other people  in the same boat, waiting along side me....

I just need to know I’m not alone... and lots of kitten and puppy photos.... preferably with lightsabers!

I'm only on the second week mark but I can drive to texas for you and the others to see if Emory could use some help shipping out everyones orders for maybe $20 an hour by doing janitorial stuff that will get their warehouse spic n span from all the aluminum debris, and since my bro lives in Houston  maybe he will let me live with him temporarily if I give him one of my sabers, I'm just doing a rough draft brainstorm here since it's too early for me to send out emails yet. But most likely it's just wishful thinking.

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #10113 on: March 09, 2020, 08:50:55 PM »

I'm only on the second week mark but I can drive to texas for you and the others to see if Emory could use some help shipping out everyones orders for maybe $20 an hour by doing janitorial stuff that will get their warehouse spic n span from all the aluminum debris, and since my bro lives in Houston  maybe he will let me live with him temporarily if I give him one of my sabers, I'm just doing a rough draft brainstorm here since it's too early for me to send out emails yet. But most likely it's just wishful thinking.

They are hiring on indeed. Need soldering experience tho

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #10114 on: March 09, 2020, 09:00:32 PM »

Here are pictures of cats

Best photo ever - thank you xXxx

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #10115 on: March 09, 2020, 09:04:17 PM »

Infinit01 - many thanks! That’s made my day  Grin Grin Grin

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #10116 on: March 09, 2020, 09:06:37 PM »

Those are definitely the best photos I've ever seen Grin Grin Point incoming!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10117 on: March 09, 2020, 09:39:15 PM »

I’m trying to be positive and patient. But I’ve had a really crappy day and I need to know there’s other people  in the same boat, waiting along side me....

Sorry that you are having a bad day but i have been waiting for my order and  raffle proze of a Diamond saber since it ended and I placed the order on Jan 11th.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #10118 on: March 09, 2020, 09:47:39 PM »

You are not alone in waiting on orders.

I think Infinit01 got you your kitten fix covered.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #10119 on: March 09, 2020, 09:50:39 PM »

Cat pics inbound

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #10120 on: March 09, 2020, 10:01:38 PM »

You're not alone.  I had one of those days and took a week or two away from the forums just to recenter.  I had been hoping the saber(s) would arrive in time for a 80's themed bday party I was attending, to go along with my sithjedi costume.  when I ordered back in Jan, it was between US or 'other guy'.  Well, it didn't arrive.  I went without a saber, and everyone kept asking if I was dressed up as Mortal Kombat. Sad

Emailed US nicely if there was anything backordered that's holding up my order, and if so, would it be possible to switch to something not backordered; got a response after a few days letting me know I was within 1-2 days from the top of the queue.  A few days later, got a fedex shipping notice.

Sorry, no kittens or puppies pics from me. I'm allergic and any sniffles these days would have people around me crying Corona.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #10121 on: March 09, 2020, 10:35:38 PM »

Cat pics inbound

Many thanks xXx

Biofreak659
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #10122 on: March 10, 2020, 12:34:11 AM »

I'm waiting for a dark apprentice staff and a grab bag (requested sunrider's destiny as the color), and apparently also a raffle prize (I didn't realize this until I noticed my name on the list of winners and rechecked my email. oof). I was hoping it would arrive in time for Richmond Galaxycon for a costume, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Ah, well. I didn't expect to receive anything until March at the earliest (birthday gift from me to me), so I'm not surprised or disappointed.

Got the shipping confirmation today! Ordered 1/3, shipped 3/9.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #10123 on: March 10, 2020, 02:49:11 AM »

Got my FedEx notification today!  Due in on the 12th!!!

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Draven2014
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #10124 on: March 10, 2020, 03:29:58 AM »

I'm still waiting on my order from 1/24.  In the meantime, here is the Manticore in Fire Orange with light sound that I received from a Mystery Box (order took only 5 days to arrive). My dog seems to be afraid of it...

Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: