Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 689 690 [691] 692 693 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177387 times)
ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #10350 on: April 16, 2020, 01:03:06 AM »

Got the same email, also hoping to get my saber by the end of next week or sooner!

I had an email about two of my hilts being out of stock and their offered substitutions. Made the appropriate choices after talking with my wife since one was her saber. Figured that meant my order was underway. That was over a week ago and I haven’t heard anything yet so maybe I wasn’t as close to the front of the line as I thought.

Light side points when warranted

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10351 on: April 16, 2020, 01:52:41 AM »

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=44751.0

Our MB review

Rudypop
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10352 on: April 16, 2020, 08:28:21 AM »

On 26 January 2020, I placed my order. I emailed them numerous times regarding a request. 6-7 weeks later, I finally received a reply. Timothy said that that he will ship my order within 1-2 working days but I made 2 requests so I don't mind waiting a few days more. After which on 28 March 2020, Brent sent me an email saying that one of the sabers that I ordered is out of stock and I need to wait 6-8 weeks for it. This is unacceptable as previously Timothy said that he will ship my order, therefore, all my sabers was supposedly in stock and ready. I emailed them afterward and to this day, there's no follow up to it. I am getting tired and restless with all this. I have spent a lot of hard earn money on that order. So what should I do? In a couple more days it will be 3 months already since I ordered.

darthteaos
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10353 on: April 16, 2020, 09:09:14 AM »

I had a similar experience. I ordered on February 21st, 2020 and I waited 6 weeks before emailing just to check up on my order. Got an email saying the usual “were so sorry here’s a 20% off coupon and we’ll have it shipped in 1-2 days”. I was so excited.

2 days went buy and nothing but I figured i’d give them time. I waited 1 week and emailed them again saying hey it’s been a week and it hasn’t shipped what’s up? (I understand that they’re busy, but if they said they would ship it and they didn’t?) and they said hey were so sorry we looked up your order and it still hasn’t shipped we will investigate and get back to you in 1-2 days.

The next day I get an URGENT email saying that the Lite soundboards are sold out. I could either pay more money to get a v4 sound board (for the price or the v3), or be  refunded the price of the sound boards, or wait until they get them back in stock (they said april 27th but they’re not sure).

I totally understand that they’re busy, but if they say they’re gonna ship it and they don’t it’s super duper annoying. having you wait another 6-8 weeks for your saber is totally unfair. I’m so sorry this is happening and I do hope they get things sorted out.

If i was you, if you don’t need your saber by a specific date I would wait a few weeks then email them again and see if it’s back in stock.

DarthFurta
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #10354 on: April 16, 2020, 01:33:13 PM »

back order dark mantis emitter withoput claws/holes 12 weeks as of 1 week ago

On order:
Dark Sentinel V5 lite BR
Mantis CE BR

Owned:
Flamberge SE BR Stunt
Dominicide BR stunt
DarkInitiatev4 BR Stunt
PHANTOM INITIATE V2 BR Stunt
Dark Mantis BR premium obsidian

Dark Side Points Please

DarthCase |||
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10355 on: April 16, 2020, 02:36:00 PM »

I just ordered my first lightsaber for my bday. I got a phantasm initiate v2 with two LE hilts and a ultra heavy blade. Can't wait.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10356 on: April 16, 2020, 03:17:14 PM »

I just ordered my first lightsaber for my bday. I got a phantasm initiate v2 with two LE hilts and a ultra heavy blade. Can't wait.
That was my first saber and still one of my favorites. The simplicity of that hilt is great for spinning and customization.

DarthCase |||
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10357 on: April 16, 2020, 06:29:11 PM »

That was my first saber and still one of my favorites. The simplicity of that hilt is great for spinning and customization.
That's great news!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Sentinel Dovaus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10358 on: April 16, 2020, 07:03:55 PM »

Hold on tight everyone! My order was just completed after 25 days so things have got to be cruising right along out there.

The only true way to understand the Force, is to study the Dark, and spread the Light.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10359 on: April 16, 2020, 07:18:38 PM »

Hold on tight everyone! My order was just completed after 25 days so things have got to be cruising right along out there.

That is good news!   WOOT!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

AndriaTwig
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10360 on: April 16, 2020, 07:41:03 PM »

I wish. Mine is still not completed over a week after the date I was told would be the latest mine would go out I finally got an email about the sound boards. Paid immediately for an upgrade and 2 days later still nothing. Fingers crossed it ships out soon.

Sentinel Dovaus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10361 on: April 16, 2020, 09:29:12 PM »

I wish. Mine is still not completed over a week after the date I was told would be the latest mine would go out I finally got an email about the sound boards. Paid immediately for an upgrade and 2 days later still nothing. Fingers crossed it ships out soon.

Even if they had your order in hand at the time of payment, I would imagine it would still take time to reach them, get finalized and all that, not to mention the amount of orders they're having to deal with in lieu of all the setbacks. It can't be any easier for them knowing they might be letting multiple people down due to circumstances out of their control.

Just relax my friend. All in good time.

Which one did you get? Aeon LE v5 for me

The only true way to understand the Force, is to study the Dark, and spread the Light.

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #10362 on: April 16, 2020, 09:32:41 PM »

I wish. Sitting at 7 weeks as of yesterday, and well over a week after I was promised 1-2 days. All I’ve heard in that time was a substitution of two of my hilts, and that was last Monday. I’m trying to be patient but the whole being trapped thing has already grated my patience down to almost nothing.

Light side points when warranted

AndriaTwig
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10363 on: April 16, 2020, 10:02:16 PM »

Even if they had your order in hand at the time of payment, I would imagine it would still take time to reach them, get finalized and all that, not to mention the amount of orders they're having to deal with in lieu of all the setbacks. It can't be any easier for them knowing they might be letting multiple people down due to circumstances out of their control.

Just relax my friend. All in good time.

Which one did you get? Aeon LE v5 for me

I’m also 8 weeks out at this point so it’s not something new.

DarthFurta
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #10364 on: April 17, 2020, 01:19:24 PM »

Dark Mantis inbound... ordered jan 24.
delay 1: basic parts
delay 2: emitter shortage
delay 3: obsidian lite shortage

On order:
Dark Sentinel V5 lite BR
Mantis CE BR

Owned: