Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177698 times)
rufusmcdufus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10590 on: May 16, 2020, 04:27:14 AM »

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my first saber a couple days ago.  From what I am gathering, it is going to be a long wait but it will hopefully be worth it.  I went with a Dominix LE V5 in Blazing Red with an Orange FOC and Obsidian V4 with a silver AV Switch.  I went with gold claws (which I will be flipping), changed the pommel to the Shock LE and requested a gold covertec wheel.  I think this saber is going to look awesome with gold accents and it is going to be a long wait...

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #10591 on: May 16, 2020, 05:37:43 AM »

Im excited to see the next sale. I need me some more Mystery boxes lol

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10592 on: May 16, 2020, 12:18:40 PM »

Im excited to see the next sale. I need me some more Mystery boxes lol
Hopefully there won't be a sale immediately following this one. US has had back-to-back-to-back sales and promotions for as long as I've been buying from them.
If they are so behind, rather than stop take new order like some have suggested to get caught up, they could just chill with the sales for a month or so.
That would be the best compromise I think. They can still take orders, but without a sale going, it should dramatically slow the flow and allow them to be caught up and restocked for the next sale/promotion.

Anyone with long experience then me remember a time when US didn't have a sale running? Or is it always back-to-back?

-

angjc3
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10593 on: May 16, 2020, 02:52:14 PM »

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my first saber a couple days ago.  From what I am gathering, it is going to be a long wait but it will hopefully be worth it.  I went with a Dominix LE V5 in Blazing Red with an Orange FOC and Obsidian V4 with a silver AV Switch.  I went with gold claws (which I will be flipping), changed the pommel to the Shock LE and requested a gold covertec wheel.  I think this saber is going to look awesome with gold accents and it is going to be a long wait...

I'd assume because you got the v4 sound, covertec, FOC, you'd get yours shipped in 5-6 weeks. Set your expectations low... You'll definitely get antsy and will want a status update so try to just wait and you'll get that FedEx email ;-)

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #10594 on: May 16, 2020, 04:59:03 PM »

Hopefully there won't be a sale immediately following this one. US has had back-to-back-to-back sales and promotions for as long as I've been buying from them.
If they are so behind, rather than stop take new order like some have suggested to get caught up, they could just chill with the sales for a month or so.
That would be the best compromise I think. They can still take orders, but without a sale going, it should dramatically slow the flow and allow them to be caught up and restocked for the next sale/promotion.

Anyone with long experience then me remember a time when US didn't have a sale running? Or is it always back-to-back?

-
US always has some sort of deal going on.  Sales, giveaways, raffles, flash sales, there is always something to pull in customers.  My guess is there will be a series of flash sales coming up.  Leading up to the Summer Giveaway. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

rufusmcdufus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10595 on: May 16, 2020, 07:12:13 PM »

I'd assume because you got the v4 sound, covertec, FOC, you'd get yours shipped in 5-6 weeks. Set your expectations low... You'll definitely get antsy and will want a status update so try to just wait and you'll get that FedEx email ;-)

Yeah, I was actually expecting more like 8-12 weeks unfortunately. 5 to 6 would be be great.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10596 on: May 16, 2020, 07:17:14 PM »

-

I have been around for some time and I have witnessed US have no sale, giveaway, etc.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10597 on: May 16, 2020, 09:25:29 PM »

I have been around for some time and I have witnessed US have no sale, giveaway, etc.
Now would be a good time for them to do that for a month or so. Get caught up and restocked so they can keep blowing us away with their awesome sabers and sales

-

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10598 on: May 16, 2020, 09:38:15 PM »

Now would be a good time for them to do that for a month or so. Get caught up and restocked so they can keep blowing us away with their awesome sabers and sales

-

I also think it would be a great time for no sale. Catch up on current orders.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #10599 on: May 16, 2020, 11:13:58 PM »

Honestly it's only within the past year or two that sales became so common as o be back to back. They used to do May The 4th/Spring sale, something in the summer, and a Holiday sale. So we'd go months without a promotion.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

westcoastsmoked
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

balance points if i earn any... a fun game

« Reply #10600 on: May 17, 2020, 12:03:40 AM »

my initiate v2 FO stunt finally shipped as of this morning, over a month after placing my order on april 5.

i'm excited nonetheless, and it should arrive in the mail by the end of this week, as long as it doesn't get lost in the mail. will be posting photos in the thread for that kind of thing as soon as it arrives!

i don't think i've ever been more excited for like anything. ever. Grin

inventory:
initiate v2 FO

wishlist:
empress VA
azure savior SD
dark war glaive emerald
spectre AS

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10601 on: May 17, 2020, 02:00:04 AM »

Order completed 5/14 and shipped 5/16, coming 5/21

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10602 on: May 17, 2020, 02:13:10 AM »

Wow that was wicked fast. What was the order?

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

My Collection: Apprentice LE V4 Tri - Arctic Blue

Processing: Dark Apprentice V4 Sentinel Yellow, Dark Initiate V4 LE Tri - Blazing Red

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10603 on: May 17, 2020, 02:15:07 AM »

Nevermind, I misunderstood. Thought you placed the order on 5/14 and it shipped two days later. My bad haha.

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

My Collection: Apprentice LE V4 Tri - Arctic Blue

Processing: Dark Apprentice V4 Sentinel Yellow, Dark Initiate V4 LE Tri - Blazing Red

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10604 on: May 17, 2020, 02:43:29 AM »

Nevermind, I misunderstood. Thought you placed the order on 5/14 and it shipped two days later. My bad haha.
I ordered them 4/19

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: