Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 707 708 [709] 710 711 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171235 times)
BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10620 on: May 19, 2020, 02:56:34 AM »

Graflex CE
I was thinking it was most likely the lower end hilts, Aeons and Dominixes, that were sold out but if it’s high end hilts too they are obviously struggling. I really hope things work out, it’s kind of ridiculous to have to wait 3 months when the posted lead time is 1.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10621 on: May 19, 2020, 03:35:13 AM »

it’s kind of ridiculous to have to wait 3 months when the posted lead time is 1.
As much as I love Ultrasabers and all the great deals and efforts they've been making, this right here is something I have a really hard time getting over.
Waiting sucks, but at least give use the proper expectation. I don't think lead times have been 3-4 weeks consistently enough over the last 5 months for that to be the advertised leadtime.
6-8 weeks seems far more accurate and is still better than the other guys, so why not list that as the lead time.
It wouldn't change how fast they get the sabers out, but it would set the right expectation and prevent a ton of people getting super mad.

But at any rate, I'm hoping I'll be getting a slow trickle of incoming orders soon. I'm waiting on 3 separate orders each over a week apart. So hopefully the first will come in by the end of the month

-

rufusmcdufus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10622 on: May 19, 2020, 05:15:58 AM »

I was thinking it was most likely the lower end hilts, Aeons and Dominixes, that were sold out but if it’s high end hilts too they are obviously struggling. I really hope things work out, it’s kind of ridiculous to have to wait 3 months when the posted lead time is 1.

Wait is the dominix out of stock too? I ordered one those last week (LE V5).

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10623 on: May 19, 2020, 11:50:38 AM »

My first order May 8th ,Dark Sentinel v4 Staff.... waiting

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #10624 on: May 19, 2020, 12:16:38 PM »

As much as I love Ultrasabers and all the great deals and efforts they've been making, this right here is something I have a really hard time getting over.
Waiting sucks, but at least give use the proper expectation. I don't think lead times have been 3-4 weeks consistently enough over the last 5 months for that to be the advertised leadtime.
6-8 weeks seems far more accurate and is still better than the other guys, so why not list that as the lead time.
It wouldn't change how fast they get the sabers out, but it would set the right expectation and prevent a ton of people getting super mad.

But at any rate, I'm hoping I'll be getting a slow trickle of incoming orders soon. I'm waiting on 3 separate orders each over a week apart. So hopefully the first will come in by the end of the month

-

Agreed.  Also a huge UltraSabers fan, and I think it would be just good business practice to adjust the lead times to reflect actual wait.  I ordered my first saber January 15th, and back then lead time still said 3-4 weeks, which I knew wasn't realistic.  But still I ordered and waited 10 weeks until I emailed repeatedly looking for my order.  After my emails it shipped in "1-2 business days", which was either because of my inquiries or just coincidence.  

I've had 9 orders placed going back to APRIL 4th. 3 of which I have received already, including two of the most recent orders, so they're not even fulfilling orders chronologically.  So I'm waiting on 6 orders that could show up whenever, the oldest already being 6 weeks back.

Also, I still haven't received my Emerald Prize order confirmation, while others have already received their prizes in hand.

Anyway, as an unofficial spokesperson, I'd find it less overwhelming to reassure new customers that their orders WILL EVENTUALLY ARRIVE, and to just be patient if the lead times were accurate, or better yet, pessimistically overestimated to 8-10 weeks.  If your saber ships before that, it just looks better rather than worse for the company.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

« Reply #10625 on: May 19, 2020, 12:56:31 PM »

Graflex CE

Yup.  I just ordered a Graflex CE yesterday.  I don't like that they're SECRETLY out of stock, telling others to wait, yet letting me order one.  I would have held off on that one and just ordered another from my wishlist.  If it's out of stock, why isn't that listed on their website?  While I'm still a big fan, that IS aggravating...

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10626 on: May 19, 2020, 01:41:52 PM »

Yup.  I just ordered a Graflex CE yesterday.  I don't like that they're SECRETLY out of stock, telling others to wait, yet letting me order one.  I would have held off on that one and just ordered another from my wishlist.  If it's out of stock, why isn't that listed on their website?  While I'm still a big fan, that IS aggravating...
Well, it's entirely possible that by the time they get to your order, it will no longer be out of stock.
They seem so backed up on some kinds of orders, that the Out of Stock listings are never accurate (so honestly why do they bother?)
I ordered a Dark Apprentice v5 back in January and didn't hear anything about it until March, when they gave me other hilt options to substitute.  Yet I've seen member on this forum order that same hilt in February onwards that actually got that hilt.

What could be happening is that a 'batch' of the hilts is being made, so they don't list it as Out of Stock, but when then get to a certain order that includes that hilt but the 'batch' isn't ready is when they reach out with alternate options.

Alternately, updating Out of Stock listings may not be anywhere near their priority right now (which is annoying)
I mean, the Initiate V3s have been Out of Stock since December.
That doesn't make sense for a hilt to be out for that long, unless one of 3 things is happening:
A) It's not a popular hilt so they haven't restocked
B) It's such a popular hilt that when it gets restocked, it immediately sells out again or
C) US just isn't updating their website accurately

Given our previous comments about Lead-times, it's probably C.

-

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

« Reply #10627 on: May 19, 2020, 01:45:41 PM »

I ordered a Dark Apprentice v5 back in January and didn't hear anything about it until March, when they gave me other hilt options to substitute.  Yet I've seen member on this forum order that same hilt in February onwards that actually got that hilt.

-

Yeah, I was one of them.  Ordered it Feb 28th and received it April 16th.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

« Reply #10628 on: May 19, 2020, 03:26:35 PM »

OOPS, correction, I ordered my CHOSEN ONE CE yesterday...  I have the Graflex CE in my cart though.
I guess I'll be deleting that one for now.

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10629 on: May 19, 2020, 03:57:33 PM »

Yeah, I was one of them.  Ordered it Feb 28th and received it April 16th.
See what I mean. I ordered mine in Jan, you ordered yours in Feb, but by late March they were suddenly out of stock for my order but by April they were back in stock.
Makes me worried that any day now I could get an email that any of the 3 orders I have processing could ho out of stock even though they weren't at the time I ordered them.

-

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10630 on: May 19, 2020, 06:35:58 PM »

it is my first saber and now 10 days i find myself window watching and because im layed off nothing better to do , no work, no classes, how many work outs can you do a day...lol

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

« Reply #10631 on: May 19, 2020, 06:37:32 PM »

Yeah... I'm not sure of the process. You'd think there'd be a box of one particular hilt on a shelf, and they fulfill orders for sabers using that hilt chronologically in the order they were received until that hilt is out of stock.  Apparently not.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

« Reply #10632 on: May 19, 2020, 06:41:17 PM »

it is my first saber and now 10 days i find myself window watching and because im layed off nothing better to do , no work, no classes, how many work outs can you do a day...lol

I still sit at the window like a lonely puppy waiting for my sabers... and I'm 17 sabers in already.  It never gets old.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #10633 on: May 19, 2020, 06:46:47 PM »

You do know that you can modify and add to a post for up to 1 hr after it was originally posted?

And to separate topics within the same post, use the horizontal arrows button to drop in a line ^^^

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

KA
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10634 on: May 19, 2020, 07:27:58 PM »

Got an Order Complete notification this morning. Three weeks plus a day turnaround on two stunt sabers with av switch upgrades. Maybe they’ve turned the corner and are catching up on in stock items.

Pages: 1 ... 707 708 [709] 710 711 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: