Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177407 times)
westcoastsmoked
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

balance points if i earn any... a fun game

« Reply #10650 on: May 20, 2020, 11:27:43 PM »

one more day!

if shipping goes as planned, tomorrow my initiate v2 FO will be in my hands. my first saber. a month and a half after i put in the order.

for me, this means getting back into stuntwork, honing in on MMA stickwork training from when i was younger.

it may or may not also mean i start working on my twin customs i've been thinking about for over a month... pray for my wallet Tongue

inventory:
initiate v2 FO

wishlist:
empress VA
azure savior SD
dark war glaive emerald
spectre AS

DarthNate
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10651 on: May 21, 2020, 02:19:14 AM »

Good news everyone, I’ve received a shipment notification and tracking number for the Graflex!  Not sure what is going on with the email about the out of stock status, but perhaps they found one after all.  I’m looking forward to finally getting it after a long wait.  Maybe I’ll figure out how to post some pics.

Chosen One CE💎
Graflex CE💎
DOMINIX LE V4 Window emitter Stunt Blue
INITIATE V2 stunt white

Kunaicheesnep24
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10652 on: May 21, 2020, 12:01:51 PM »

I ordered a saber staff and an initiate blade for my fiancé back on April 27th and it’s still under processing is anyone else dealing with this?

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10653 on: May 21, 2020, 12:08:22 PM »

@Kunaicheesnep24 my order is new at 13 days but from reading here shipping time is long due to current situation and there parts inventory that are not made in USA

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Kunaicheesnep24
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10654 on: May 21, 2020, 12:14:29 PM »

@Kunaicheesnep24 my order is new at 13 days but from reading here shipping time is long due to current situation and there parts inventory that are not made in USA

I mean I get that but the fact that they continually release new sales that brings more buisinees is kinda concerning considering they can’t keep up with the business they have already I read three pages back and it seems that shipments are out of order and some people are having no trouble while others have waited months it’s bad for business imo and reflects badly on US

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10655 on: May 21, 2020, 01:16:44 PM »

I ordered empty hilts as a quarantine project.  I figured empty hilts would come faster.  It isn't customization backlog when empty hilts take this long.  They're just pre-selling parts that are on order and their time estimates aren't realistic.

I have 2 orders for 2 empty hilts each.  One is at 6 weeks and the other is now at 4 weeks.  The pile of electronic parts on my desk waiting to be installed in something is mocking me.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #10656 on: May 21, 2020, 01:30:15 PM »

OK i have been up an hour now and have check order status 3 times and check out side front door once im not to anxious am i...lol

Own

Wish list

reignere
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10657 on: May 21, 2020, 03:24:52 PM »

just got the tracking number yesterday and now i get to sit for the next couple days hitting refresh to see when it arrives. cant wait.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #10658 on: May 21, 2020, 03:26:19 PM »

@reignere when did you place order ?

Own

Wish list

Darth_Skystalker
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #10659 on: May 21, 2020, 03:48:40 PM »

Day 36 here. Waiting for a Lost Gray with Diamond controller, a MB with sound, a free initiate from the May 4th sale and a Grab Bag saber from the raffle. No word back on the email I sent last Saturday. My order was placed the evening of April 15. Still processing. I wonder if there is a stock issue with the ultraedge heavy blades. Fingers crossed daily to get SOME kind of response. This is also my first US order. May patience and the force be with all of us still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daigoro76
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10660 on: May 21, 2020, 07:04:03 PM »

Seriously? Waiting since 4 weeks and now received this mail  when i asked for my command :
Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  I regret to inform you that we are suddenly out of stock on the Lost Gray hilts. We won’t be able to have these back in stock for 8 – 10 weeks.  In an effort to get this order fabricated and shipped out for you as quickly as possible, please let me know which of these options works best for you and we will get that going:

We can change to a similarly priced hilt.  Let us know which hilt you’d like to change to, we’ll confirm the availability, and get your order shipped ASAP.

We can hold this order until we have the Lost Gray hilts back in stock in 8 – 10 weeks

Very disapointed by ultrasaber  Angry it s not a professional attitude.

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #10661 on: May 21, 2020, 07:22:12 PM »

With a nice coupon and a remaining credit of the canceled last order I have ordered some new stunts to work with. Will see how long it takes this time (last time 13 weeks). Luckily I have no time pressure with this order.

As a side note, since my last order at the end of January the order number has increased by over 55,000 numbers. This should be around 500 orders per day on average.

@Daigoro76: Had the same issue with my first order. After two months I got a mail, one of my ordered hilts would be out of stock. Funnily enough, the hilt in the shop was never listed out of stock.
Looks like US is using a most inaccurate ERP system. Hmm... maybe I should send them a brochure of our software... Wink

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10662 on: May 21, 2020, 07:28:02 PM »

Alright, so I've worked out a game plan. I've got 3 pending orders placed the following dates:
4/26 - Phantom initiate v4 staff in Tri-Red
5/5 - Apprentice V4 staff in AB w/ QR coupler
5/18 - Aeon v2 RGB

Since my first 2 orders are so close together, I'm going to wait until June 1st to email about them. By that date, my first order with be over 1 month (5 weeks) and my second order will be almost at 4 weeks.

I think that's a fair amount of time to ask about them, and while I'm at it, I may ask if they can be shipped together since they were only a week apart anyway.
Here's hoping the first order gets shipped before then, but if not, I've got a plan to minimize the emails I'll send.

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10663 on: May 22, 2020, 12:15:24 AM »

Seriously? Waiting since 4 weeks and now received this mail  when i asked for my command :
Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  I regret to inform you that we are suddenly out of stock on the Lost Gray hilts. We won’t be able to have these back in stock for 8 – 10 weeks. 

Oof.  That's not good to hear.  Lost Gray is one I'm waiting on (6 weeks so far).  I haven't received that email yet so maybe I'm on the tail end of the next batch produced... or US isn't very good at informing customers.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #10664 on: May 22, 2020, 01:12:04 AM »

I can confirm they are answering emails i got this in less then 4 hrs from Marlena

"Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  At Ultrasabers we typically are able to get all of our orders shipped out with 1-3 business days, however with the current world events we have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.  And due to this unprecedented event we had to keep the increased lead time of an estimated  4 weeks.  I apologize for any inconvenience with the increased lead time and we will do our best to get this order shipped out for you as quickly as we possibly can.  We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order ships out."

Own

Wish list

Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: