Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171281 times)
Khendrix
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10770 on: June 02, 2020, 02:02:26 AM »

First time poster, long time reader. 

Going on 6 weeks now.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #10771 on: June 02, 2020, 05:52:28 AM »

Also first time poster, first time customer.. long time troll.

Finally convinced my wife and daughter to hyped about getting a "real" (not $10 toy) saber. We decided to order 3 mystery boxes on may the 13th.

Still processing.

Not upset, just wondering how the order system for mystery boxes works.. if they have them premade, or if when the order happens, it tells them special instructions... *Shrug*

Hoping the wait is a good sign, but I was under the impression they had mystery boxes ready to go, based on a few of the discussions I've seen, here. *Shrug* just thinking out loud Smiley

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10772 on: June 02, 2020, 10:54:51 AM »

Also first time poster, first time customer.. long time troll.

Finally convinced my wife and daughter to hyped about getting a "real" (not $10 toy) saber. We decided to order 3 mystery boxes on may the 13th.

Still processing.

Not upset, just wondering how the order system for mystery boxes works.. if they have them premade, or if when the order happens, it tells them special instructions... *Shrug*

Hoping the wait is a good sign, but I was under the impression they had mystery boxes ready to go, based on a few of the discussions I've seen, here. *Shrug* just thinking out loud Smiley

They usually do have a stock pile of MBs ready to go. I ordered one in April and it took 10 days to ship.
But right now they are limiting how many employees can be in their shop at one time, so if that stock pile has been depleted, it may take some time to build it back up.

On an unrelated note, I get the feeling that they are running low on Guarded switches. Both my recent orders included AV switches but I didn't order the sabers with them.
That works out well for me as I prefer the AV switch, but I decided not to spring for them on my recent orders.
But if anyone prefers the Guard switch instead, be aware that they seem to be upgrading to AV switches without notice.

-

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #10773 on: June 02, 2020, 02:41:37 PM »

I ordered 2x MB on May 11 and then a custom on May 15th. Both are still in processing, so just crossing fingers and waiting on the surprise email that they shipped........

I did however pick up an US on Mercari and really excited about that.  Came with rechargeable batteries, charger and charging port. really pleased with the purchase!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10774 on: June 02, 2020, 05:02:18 PM »

Placed my order yesterday, and I can already tell the wait is gonna kill me, LOL.  These are going to be Christmas gifts, so I'm not worried about them not getting here in time (I totally understand about the backlog given all the craziness going on right now), I just hope they get the order right.

Besides what I ordered for my kids, I got myself The Fallen, black and chrome.  Adegan silver blade with the Obsidian v4 sound board.  It cannot get here fast enough.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #10775 on: June 02, 2020, 05:37:22 PM »

Same thing happened to me with 2 orders, got them today and will be sending them back in the morning with copies of emails sent with no reply. Then hopefully they will credit my account without the 20% restock fee, then I will turn around and order what I really want. Lessoned learned in all this is do not press the purchase button until I am very very sure it is what I want.

Actually, what I tend to do, if a company tries to implement a 20% restock fee, is just sell the item as 'new' outright on one of the various online sites... Surprisingly, I usually MAKE a few dollars on the whole deal.

Out of curiosity, what did you originally order, that arrived?

~ Casp

MisterCole
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10776 on: June 02, 2020, 06:27:25 PM »

I just mailed them both back this morning.  Shipped overnight. 1st order was a Manticore with the works.  2nd order was 3 LED’s to change out and some other items plus an emitter and a pommel. But the kicker for me is that I emailed them same day I placed the order cancelling it so I could start over, rookie mistake, I want a Spectre with the Diamond Controller with the works instead. I then emailed again 15 minutes after they sent out the email debacle email, stressing to them the need to cancel. That was at 6:30am est.  No response, I have yet to get any response. I then received an email from them that the 1st order had completed and a label was created. that afternoon. They shipped the next day and the 2nd order the day after that. No response to my emails. So I included a copy of the emails I sent them, showing just cause for them not to charge me the 20% restock fee.
My fault for trying to change my order, their fault for lack of communication. So I believe they will honor my request and credit my account.

PilotTrevor97
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10777 on: June 02, 2020, 10:46:24 PM »

Just got a real reply from US to my email on the 25th.  They are looking into my order to try to get it out soon.  So hopefully I am able to have it by this weekend since I live 1 hour from their shop and shipping shouldn't take more than a day or 2.

"We have since received Lite Sound boards and have had a steady stock after that temporary delay.  I looked up your order and it looks like it did not ship out with the 4 week lead time posted on the website.  We have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe. I apologize for any inconvenience with this order not shipping within the 4 week lead time.  Please give me 1-2 business days to look into your order.  We will email you the tracking number as soon as this order ships out."

JuanSolo01138
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

Light Side Preferred

« Reply #10778 on: June 02, 2020, 11:13:49 PM »

I just placed my very first order last week. I figured it would take some time before I would receive it. I like to think that for the amount of the order, it would take a while for it to come to me.

With that said, I am growing a bit impatient about the order. Anticipation is getting the best of me. And I was thinking to curb my anticipation, I was thinking about getting some MB’s while I wait. But the mixed responses has me wondering if this will be a close race between the two orders. Should I go for it?

In My Armory:

The Guardian:Diamond
Archon v2.1: Diamond
Dark Sentinel LE V4
Aeon V2, Aeon LE V2
Frankensaber (Azure Mantis/Dominicide Hybrid with Savior Emitter)

Awaiting:
5x Mystery Boxes

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10779 on: June 03, 2020, 12:07:08 AM »

I just placed my very first order last week. I figured it would take some time before I would receive it. I like to think that for the amount of the order, it would take a while for it to come to me.

With that said, I am growing a bit impatient about the order. Anticipation is getting the best of me. And I was thinking to curb my anticipation, I was thinking about getting some MB’s while I wait. But the mixed responses has me wondering if this will be a close race between the two orders. Should I go for it?

You’re kidding, right?  You’re coming HERE, to a community of admitted saber fans, and asking us if you should order more sabers?

Oh, you’re funny!

Go not to the saber enthusiasts for counsel, for they will say, “Buy both this AND that.”

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

JuanSolo01138
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

Light Side Preferred

« Reply #10780 on: June 03, 2020, 12:16:14 AM »

Fair point. I went ahead and ordered one now. And maybe place another at the end of the week when I get paid. I’ll simply pace myself until then.

In My Armory:

The Guardian:Diamond
Archon v2.1: Diamond
Dark Sentinel LE V4
Aeon V2, Aeon LE V2
Frankensaber (Azure Mantis/Dominicide Hybrid with Savior Emitter)

Awaiting:
5x Mystery Boxes

Khendrix
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10781 on: June 03, 2020, 01:05:40 AM »

Just got a real reply from US to my email on the 25th.  They are looking into my order to try to get it out soon.  So hopefully I am able to have it by this weekend since I live 1 hour from their shop and shipping shouldn't take more than a day or 2.

"We have since received Lite Sound boards and have had a steady stock after that temporary delay.  I looked up your order and it looks like it did not ship out with the 4 week lead time posted on the website.  We have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe. I apologize for any inconvenience with this order not shipping within the 4 week lead time.  Please give me 1-2 business days to look into your order.  We will email you the tracking number as soon as this order ships out."

When did you order?  What did you order?

Still waiting for a response on my side...

PilotTrevor97
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10782 on: June 03, 2020, 02:09:11 AM »

When did you order?  What did you order?

Still waiting for a response on my side...

I ordered an Initiate LE V5 in Guardian Blue with the Obsidian Lite and flash on clash on April 28.  Nothing too special.  Although I was debating buying the full Obsidian but because its going to be half display, half "toy", I decided to go with the Obsidian lite.  I just wish they had told me it was out of stock and offered me an upgrade to the full version so I would have received it sooner.
I'm not sure what made them finally respond to my email but I did slowly start sending emails more often so maybe it's just pestering them until they finally notice haha

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10783 on: June 03, 2020, 10:53:14 AM »

Fair point. I went ahead and ordered one now. And maybe place another at the end of the week when I get paid. I’ll simply pace myself until then.

Do it! Oh, it's done Wink

Treva
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10784 on: June 03, 2020, 07:42:33 PM »

I have sent a few emails and only one got received. I made the subject line "Order #123456 (Date of Order)" and I received a reply later that day. I replied with a follow up and I have not received a reply. But they were quick with the initial questions I asked so it was nice. Maybe address your emails that way? Hope it helps.

Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: