Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177569 times)
NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10800 on: June 05, 2020, 04:02:25 AM »

That's the one i got and she did respond to the question in the email i had sent as well. However that was Tuesday, its still processing and I replied to that email because I had more questions to which i haven't received any response yet.  So we'll see
Yeah, I know it means little.  It is the first sign of life I've received though.  Minor victory.  Original order now @ 8 weeks.

There was nothing in the response that actually addressed taking any action on my orders, though.  Since I have 2 open orders that are overdue, I was hoping they could arrange to ship out whatever they had available as my first order and hold the second until whatever was backlogged was complete.  Doing so would probably even save them some shipping because all of the blades would be in one shipment and then the second would just be small box of hilts (I only ordered empty hilts and blades).

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10801 on: June 05, 2020, 04:14:28 AM »

It's great to hear some people getting responses. I'm still waiting on anything from my emails but staying hopeful

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10802 on: June 05, 2020, 04:20:56 AM »

Tell you who is not being nice about this and thats my wife . she is giving me a hard time about the long lead time and has made a few comments i will not repeat here and has even said she is going to email US about my order ( but she suffers from amazon syndrome " order today get it tomorrow " )...lmao  and no she dont read this or use my rig ( whew )

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #10803 on: June 05, 2020, 10:40:32 AM »

Ordered 23/4, for UK delivery, nothing yet. I saw a few pages back that someone said reward points only go on when the order is complete, is that correct?

L-SOUNDSTUNT-ApprenticeLEv5

[Choose Your Configuration: Lite Sound]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Fire Orange]
[Flash on Clash: No Flash]
[Obsidian Lite Battery Configuration: Standard Setup]
[Blade Option: UltraEdge Midgrade]
[Blade Size: Standard 32" Blade]
[Obsidian Lite Sound: Obsidian Lite Soundboard]
[Pommel: Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom) [Recommended]]
[Switch Type: Black Non-illuminated AV Switch]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: Round Tip]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: No Thanks]
[Include Blade Plug: No Thanks]
[Include Saber Stand: No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel: No Thanks]

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10804 on: June 05, 2020, 12:37:29 PM »

Ordered 23/4, for UK delivery, nothing yet. I saw a few pages back that someone said reward points only go on when the order is complete, is that correct?

My points on my first order came available almost instantly and I used them on my second order.  My second order points still aren't showing 6 weeks later.  I still have neither order.  Seems inconsistent.

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #10805 on: June 05, 2020, 01:40:14 PM »

My points on my first order came available almost instantly and I used them on my second order.  My second order points still aren't showing 6 weeks later.  I still have neither order.  Seems inconsistent.
Almost the same here. First order points  were available instantly and I have used them on my actual order.
So I believe if you use reward points on an order you don't get reward points for this order. Could that be?

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10806 on: June 05, 2020, 02:13:07 PM »

My surpise order is now 5 weeks while my Dominicide is at 3 weeks and 2 days.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #10807 on: June 05, 2020, 02:18:55 PM »

My points on my first order came available almost instantly and I used them on my second order.  My second order points still aren't showing 6 weeks later.  I still have neither order.  Seems inconsistent.

That's annoying - they've taken payment so you'd expect they should add them immediately.

Edit: found this in another thread:

Once you place an order and it is marked as “Shipped”, the points you have accrued will be redeemable.  You are able to view your Reward points by logging into your account on www.UltraSabers.com. On the "My Account" page you will see a link to the "My Rewards" page.

So it seems they should only apply once shipped - has your first order just been delayed in transit?

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10808 on: June 05, 2020, 11:18:15 PM »

So it seems they should only apply once shipped - has your first order just been delayed in transit?

Definitely not.  Those orders were on 4/10 & 4/23 and both still just show "Processing".

PilotTrevor97
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10809 on: June 06, 2020, 12:21:19 AM »

Yeah, I know it means little.  It is the first sign of life I've received though.  Minor victory.  Original order now @ 8 weeks.

There was nothing in the response that actually addressed taking any action on my orders, though.  Since I have 2 open orders that are overdue, I was hoping they could arrange to ship out whatever they had available as my first order and hold the second until whatever was backlogged was complete.  Doing so would probably even save them some shipping because all of the blades would be in one shipment and then the second would just be small box of hilts (I only ordered empty hilts and blades).

I just got my shipment notification email this morning with delivery by tomorrow at 8pm. So hopefully yours ships soon too

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10810 on: June 06, 2020, 12:33:53 AM »

I just got my shipment notification email this morning with delivery by tomorrow at 8pm. So hopefully yours ships soon too

when did you order and what did you get?

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10811 on: June 06, 2020, 12:49:08 AM »

Thanks.  I noticed they have marked a bunch of hilts "Out of Stock" that weren't until recently.  Maybe part of their effort to get caught up. Only one that is on my wait list is the Consular.  I'm guessing that explains the first of my orders.  Not so sure on the second.  I'm guessing the Guardian just because I haven't seen a new one posted by anyone here in a while.

To help others compare:

Order 1:
Consular - empty
Lost Gray - empty
1 each: Mid, UE Mid, and Heavy blades. 36" each

Order 2:
Fallen - empty
Guardian - empty
2 GB blades

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10812 on: June 06, 2020, 02:37:07 AM »

Week 3

Dark Apprentice V4
Emitter windows
Stunt
Consular Green

Hopefully it'll ship in the next week, or someone will reply to my email.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10813 on: June 06, 2020, 02:56:09 AM »

as i just check the site the dark sentinel v staff  ( what i orderd back on 5/8  is stll available...  Smiley Smiley Smiley

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Alaskan-Sith
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10814 on: June 07, 2020, 03:51:43 PM »

Order placed June 2, 2020.
Blazing Red Spectre with summer sale initiate blade.

I did have a question though; I forgot to log in to my account before purchasing... so I dont have any way to track whether its processing or complete or shipped or anything.

I've emailed Ultra concerning this (and then read to discover how backlogged even the emails are  Shocked )
I do have my amazon-pay receipt and order info ... wondering if they can match my amazon order # to my ultra account # somehow? Anyone else ever done this, checked out as a guest and forgot to be logged in?

Thanks folks!

Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: