Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171123 times)
ThorneTheViking
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10830 on: June 08, 2020, 02:50:07 PM »

I am not sure if staff will see this, but emails to [email protected] and [email protected] are bouncing back as undeliverable. Since those are the ones listed on the post about emailing with issues I figured I should point that out. I hope it is helpful.

PadawanDropout
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10831 on: June 08, 2020, 03:28:47 PM »

I ordered a mystery saber with sound because I just couldn't make up my mind. I put in the order on May 2nd, 2020. 

May 4th came and I ordered a Spectre with sound for my good friend in California.

He got his saber in 15 days; mine is still pending.

This really surprises me; I watched that video with Emory standing in front of boxes and boxes of mystery sabers, and it gave me the perception that the mystery sabers ought to be the quickest orders to fill and ship.

I sent a follow-up email on June 1, and a followup from Customer Representative Laura on June 3rd.  She said to give her 1-2 business days to see if she could get my order through. 

1-2 business days have passed and I still have not heard anything.   I probably would have thought nothing of it had my friend not gotten his saber so quickly, and his saber was ordered 2 days after mine. 

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10832 on: June 08, 2020, 03:36:02 PM »

I just sent an email, I placed an order at the beginning of this month, I have been on a waiting list for a better apartment for a while and thankfully got the notice I was accepted almost two months early. This is great, but it also means I will be moved before my order ships. I sent them the new shipping address and order information, and hopefully they can update the shipping address, but I have worries about the Customer Service backlog they seem to have.

But I have to have faith in the Force I guess.

I'm on a similar boat. I'm moving at the end of the month and I'm afraid this is gonna get shipped to the incorrect address because of it. I think you can change your address here: https://ultrasabers.com/my-account/edit-address/ but I'm not sure if it affects processing orders.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10833 on: June 08, 2020, 03:56:38 PM »

I am not sure if staff will see this, but emails to [email protected] and [email protected] are bouncing back as undeliverable. Since those are the ones listed on the post about emailing with issues I figured I should point that out. I hope it is helpful.
They had a wide scale email failure a few weeks back and since then only email address is being accepted is [email protected] and its been slow to be read ( im sure pure overload for them to deal with )

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

ThorneTheViking
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10834 on: June 08, 2020, 04:11:32 PM »

I'm on a similar boat. I'm moving at the end of the month and I'm afraid this is gonna get shipped to the incorrect address because of it. I think you can change your address here: https://ultrasabers.com/my-account/edit-address/ but I'm not sure if it affects processing orders.

I already did it, but went to checked my order and it still shows my old address as the shipping address.

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #10835 on: June 08, 2020, 05:08:14 PM »

FWIW, an email went out a few weeks back saying to only use info@ from now on.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #10836 on: June 08, 2020, 05:18:32 PM »

It is always unfortunate to hear about an issue like this. Many if not most of the people here has experienced a long wait time for a saber shipment and even customer service responses.
I certainly am on the side of no excuses but at time there are causes outside of the control of the good people at Ultra Sabers.

I have no information regarding your current issue but I can tell you in the past couple months there was an email issue and as that was resolved, it may have not been completely corrected.

Again, I have no information on this being the situation and I completely understand being on one end of the line waiting without any updates; it is frustrating.

I believe it will be taken care of and I pass on this positive vibe in hopes of a quick resolve.

DrEe Windu

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #10837 on: June 08, 2020, 05:43:17 PM »

I ordered a mystery saber with sound because I just couldn't make up my mind. I put in the order on May 2nd, 2020.  

May 4th came and I ordered a Spectre with sound for my good friend in California.

He got his saber in 15 days; mine is still pending.

This really surprises me; I watched that video with Emory standing in front of boxes and boxes of mystery sabers, and it gave me the perception that the mystery sabers ought to be the quickest orders to fill and ship.

I sent a follow-up email on June 1, and a followup from Customer Representative Laura on June 3rd.  She said to give her 1-2 business days to see if she could get my order through.  

1-2 business days have passed and I still have not heard anything.   I probably would have thought nothing of it had my friend not gotten his saber so quickly, and his saber was ordered 2 days after mine.  

I ordered 2 $75 mystery sabers and custom on May 11th. All still say processing........ I sent an email to Info@ this AM, but no response yet.  I subsequently purchased another saber from a friend since then and am patiently waiting...............

jellybagel
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10838 on: June 08, 2020, 06:35:35 PM »

I've noticed most of the current posts are orders from May, most likely from the May the 4th event sale. I have 2 open orders for a total of 4 sabers from April. I'm guessing that the team from Ultra Sabers is trying to fulfill orders in the order they received them. There are folks who placed orders in December, January, and even February who are still waiting for their orders. I imagine the mystery sabers were the most popular, so it's possible they may have run out of stock.
I'm just as concerned as everyone else. I've spent approximately $1000 for 4 items to be delivered in an unknown amount of time.  This is a test of everyone's patience. I believe everything will work out in the end. Just give them time.

Yep, Jelly Bagel

ThorneTheViking
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10839 on: June 08, 2020, 08:33:08 PM »

I am happy to be patient, my only concern is making sure it is shipped to the right place once it is ready.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10840 on: June 08, 2020, 09:42:18 PM »

I am happy to be patient, my only concern is making sure it is shipped to the right place once it is ready.

Same, which wouldn't be an issue if they responded to emails about order changes. It's the worst crossroads to be in.

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #10841 on: June 08, 2020, 09:53:45 PM »

Past the 5 weeks point for me :/ ordered May 1st! Still holding on.... Haven't hear anything back from email either

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10842 on: June 08, 2020, 10:03:31 PM »

As alot of company's have been affected by the current situation of which most were caught off guard and ill prepared for such a situation. As these sabers involve alot of hand work to assemble even the most skilled person  could only do so many an hour / shift. This type of company can not off load its work to a home based process. That being said the email system could easily be set up for the CSR's to work from home at while i have no clue how sophisticated there I.T. system is ( remote login / electronic order status updates etc ) even a weekly builk contact form would at least let us know they are there and making headway thru this..

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10843 on: June 08, 2020, 10:11:32 PM »

As alot of company's have been affected by the current situation of which most were caught off guard and ill prepared for such a situation. As these sabers involve alot of hand work to assemble even the most skilled person  could only do so many an hour / shift. This type of company can not off load its work to a home based process. That being said the email system could easily be set up for the CSR's to work from home at while i have no clue how sophisticated there I.T. system is ( remote login / electronic order status updates etc ) even a weekly builk contact form would at least let us know they are there and making headway thru this..

Agreed, or a prioritization system where emails related to order updates or cancellations are tagged and put near the front. It's apparent US has a lot of sales so it looks like they might need to invest in some CS upgrades as well, and that's speaking as someone who does email CS work.

I get it though and I'm not here to complain. Glad to see i'm not alone in this either.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10844 on: June 08, 2020, 10:39:53 PM »

Agreed, or a prioritization system where emails related to order updates or cancellations are tagged and put near the front. It's apparent US has a lot of sales so it looks like they might need to invest in some CS upgrades as well, and that's speaking as someone who does email CS work.

I get it though and I'm not here to complain. Glad to see i'm not alone in this either.

MOST DEFINITELY not alone!  We’re trying to keep an overall positive-leaning tone, even though the inevitable impatience.  For me, it helps to remember there are real people at the other end of any emails I send.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: