Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 730 731 [732] 733 734 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171160 times)
Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #10965 on: June 15, 2020, 05:48:04 PM »

I'm jealous of the speed you guys are getting replies/your orders shipped. I ordered mine back on April 19th and haven't heard a single thing about my order since. Neither about the update I needed to make (changing the shipping address due to a recent move) or about the order itself Sad.  Ordered a ApprenticeLEv5 in blazing red with Obsidian Lite. Everything was pretty standard that I ordered I think too.

Right there with you! I have sent 4 emails in the last two weeks to the new address and still nothing, nor an update on my order. You would think two mystery boxes and a Stunt Apprentice in Ice would be fairly easy. I've purchased 3 US since from private sellers and may need to rethink my orders....... hmmmm

corvus13
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10966 on: June 15, 2020, 06:41:13 PM »

Same here.  Ordered on April 21st, and not a peep.  I've sent several emails, including new ones since the customer service issue and haven't heard a peep.  I also won one of the first place raffle prizes and no word on that either.

Cjhpkns
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10967 on: June 15, 2020, 07:13:38 PM »

So I ordered a lightsaber for my brother on May the Fourth, and after 3 weeks of waiting, I decided to email customer support. Now, 3 weeks later, I have finally gotten them to inform me that the hilt I ordered is actually out of stock for another 1-2 weeks, and so they presented me with some options as to what I could do; those being wait, or switch to the Dark Standard Issue v3. I replied asking if I could get a different hilt than that (the Standard is the same cost as the hilt that I ordered--Dark Initiate v5), and I will post on what they say. It appears that their website is not accurately displaying stock, as the same hilt I ordered 6 weeks ago is the in stock on their website. I imagine that this is an issue with other customers as well--I was lucky enough to reach through to support, I guess. Only reason I am posting this at all is to hopefully inform others who are waiting without any kind of response from customer support.

I own:
Apprentice LE V4 Stunt - BR

Maddhatter3
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10968 on: June 15, 2020, 08:30:35 PM »

Quite disappointed to see so many of us having the same problems with communications.  I'm in the same boat.  Ordered April 25th and started sending weekly emails on the 1st of June.  No responses to anything. 

DamnYankee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10969 on: June 15, 2020, 08:33:52 PM »

Actually got my tracking number for my custom order. Odd thing is I also ordered a Mystery Box but that isn't included in and still shows processing where my custom shows completed. So weird. I thought the mystery boxes would be easy to fulfill.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10970 on: June 15, 2020, 08:45:59 PM »

Actually got my tracking number for my custom order. Odd thing is I also ordered a Mystery Box but that isn't included in and still shows processing where my custom shows completed. So weird. I thought the mystery boxes would be easy to fulfill.
Normally they are, but right now they have limited access to the machine shop and I think they may have run out of pre-stocked MBs.
So instead of having a pile of MBs to grab-and-go, an associate has to make them to order.

-

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #10971 on: June 15, 2020, 08:46:43 PM »

I suppose that I'm also in the same boat as you guys. The only difference is that I've been getting sparse communication on my order. I ordered three sabers, A Azure Fallen, A crimson Empress, and a Grandmaster LE. All with diamond electronics.

I've been told now that the empress is out of stock, that Saber is for my fiance and is the only Saber she likes.... Has anyone here had it where they ship the parts of your order that are ready and then wait on the sabers that are currently out of stock? We would be fine with that if possible.... I ordered may 5th.... 6 weeks tomorrow

But I need the other two sabers in hand before this coming weekend... Stressing out bad.  Embarrassed

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

Darth_Skystalker
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #10972 on: June 15, 2020, 09:52:17 PM »

Normally they are, but right now they have limited access to the machine shop and I think they may have run out of pre-stocked MBs.
So instead of having a pile of MBs to grab-and-go, an associate has to make them to order.

-
How rad would it be if they gave us the option for a “wishtery box” you give them a wishlist and see what can be done from that point as a starting line. Just some wishful thinking on my part. Call it brain fart/storm. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isolveth
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10973 on: June 15, 2020, 10:02:37 PM »

I just ordered on saber back on April 29th. Didn't receive it at all during the month of May. (figured Covid-19 was impacting shipping and processing times). Contacted support June 5th. Have sent weekly emails. Still not contact. This is very stressful  Embarrassed

Isolveth
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10974 on: June 15, 2020, 10:05:33 PM »

So I ordered a lightsaber for my brother on May the Fourth, and after 3 weeks of waiting, I decided to email customer support. Now, 3 weeks later, I have finally gotten them to inform me that the hilt I ordered is actually out of stock for another 1-2 weeks, and so they presented me with some options as to what I could do; those being wait, or switch to the Dark Standard Issue v3. I replied asking if I could get a different hilt than that (the Standard is the same cost as the hilt that I ordered--Dark Initiate v5), and I will post on what they say. It appears that their website is not accurately displaying stock, as the same hilt I ordered 6 weeks ago is the in stock on their website. I imagine that this is an issue with other customers as well--I was lucky enough to reach through to support, I guess. Only reason I am posting this at all is to hopefully inform others who are waiting without any kind of response from customer support.

That is some concerning website management imo.

sonofthesuns
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10975 on: June 15, 2020, 10:21:51 PM »

Absolutely.

Christianj03
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10976 on: June 16, 2020, 12:35:17 AM »

Hi All!
I'm a first time buyer of Ultrasaber, and I ordered one on May 2nd this year, and it says my saber is still processing. Since this is my first time buying, I'm not sure how long it will be to process and then ship. Any thoughts? Thanks!

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10977 on: June 16, 2020, 12:51:43 AM »

I just ordered on saber back on April 29th. Didn't receive it at all during the month of May. (figured Covid-19 was impacting shipping and processing times). Contacted support June 5th. Have sent weekly emails. Still not contact. This is very stressful  Embarrassed
I'm still waiting on my order from 4/10 and my order from 4/23 just arrived today.  I have gotten 1 templated response to 1 of my emails in that entire time and that contained no real info.  You are not alone... but you do get stuff eventually.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10978 on: June 16, 2020, 12:55:58 AM »

Hi All!
I'm a first time buyer of Ultrasaber, and I ordered one on May 2nd this year, and it says my saber is still processing. Since this is my first time buying, I'm not sure how long it will be to process and then ship. Any thoughts? Thanks!

First off, hello and welcome to the first timers club.  😁

Right now, everyone is stuck with long waiting times, thanks to Covid-19,  material shortages, plus a huge amount of orders in the wake of Rise of Skywalker coming out recently....plus they had a problem with the loss of a huge amount of their email backlogs around late May.  Basically, it's the perfect storm that they're trying to work through.  When your order does ship, they'll send you a tracking number.

All I can tell you is to be patient; we're all in the same boat so we share your eagerness.  But, people are getting their orders.  Your goodies will come.  👍

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #10979 on: June 16, 2020, 01:54:54 AM »

I thought that they lost the emails in April not may.

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

Pages: 1 ... 730 731 [732] 733 734 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: