Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 737 738 [739] 740 741 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177720 times)
DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #11070 on: June 19, 2020, 07:41:51 PM »

Just got our tracking number for my May 3rd order!! We had the the fallen and the savior both with lite sound and mls, 2 addition mls color pieces, phantom initiate v4 staff no sound, and a free initiate in our order. Comes on Monday and we are already planning around it!
Nice =D

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11071 on: June 19, 2020, 09:54:57 PM »

Just got our tracking number for my May 3rd order!! We had the the fallen and the savior both with lite sound and mls, 2 addition mls color pieces, phantom initiate v4 staff no sound, and a free initiate in our order. Comes on Monday and we are already planning around it!

Excellent.   We look forward to your review.  👍

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

SicSithSix
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11072 on: June 19, 2020, 11:20:44 PM »

I've seen a lot of people on here with shipping issues or just a long wait time for their sabers. Is it because of how many options they chose or maybe the build time takes longer?

I'm patiently waiting for the last bit of a 10 hour shift to get home and unbox my dual Dominix V5's as well as the free initiate and grab bag!!!

sonofthesuns
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11073 on: June 19, 2020, 11:45:26 PM »

Mine has no sound so no, there’s really no rhyme or reason to it at all.

pilotnjb
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11074 on: June 19, 2020, 11:53:16 PM »

ok this is the part where im a bit confused...

the person above said they ordered a phantom initiative 4 staff May 3rd with no sound,,, PLUS other things

I ordered that too (the phantom 4 with no sound and that's it) on April 19th.. and Its till processing...

no hate to you but that's why I'm kinda salty LOL i ordered it (and it was very basic cause i wanted to save some money so its not like a special order or nothing) but others are getting their orders before me?? Its weird and rubbing me wrong

I'm laughing tho cause I can't do much but wait i suppose cause emails do nothing haha! Hopefully, it'll be worth it tho Smiley

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11075 on: June 20, 2020, 12:23:59 AM »

I don't imagine that build has a lot of bearing on the wait time. Obviously some hilts and components must be harder to get but I'm on week 5 of waiting on a Dark Apprentice V4 stunt saber. The only two things I can imagine slowing that down are the emitter windows and the tri-cree LEDs. Orders are going out tho!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11076 on: June 20, 2020, 12:54:28 AM »

from my observation in reading who has received their orders its all about the smaller components such as certain led colors or parts that need to be sent out to be anodized example i have seen the staff i ordered on 5/8  being  received but with miner differences then mine in as little as 2 weeks so there you have it we will all get our items   

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Darth_Syn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11077 on: June 20, 2020, 01:28:02 AM »

My recent order was all no sound also. Took almost 8 weeks.
Assembly wasnt that great either. One of the pummels was loose, one of the ultra edge wrapping paper inside the blade was loose and I had to gap fill it and my 3rd blade had a loose light that rattled everytime you swung it.

I wont be ordering from these guys again. Just not worth it.

Hrafna
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11078 on: June 20, 2020, 01:40:08 AM »

it really wouldn't take much effort for us to announce via email, "we are currently experiencing delays with the following componants and as such many orders are taking longer than usual." update the in stock/out of stock sabers and componants on the site. AND STOP RUNNING PROMOS!!!!! just stop production for a day or 2 and do a full on stocktake. a few days of extended production time is not going to cause much issue, considering the weeks and months some have been waiting especially if they tell everyone via email that this is what is happening.
an email explaining everything and a proposed course of action is the type of transparency many people are after, i think the majority of people will be understanding and appreciative of something like this. if they continue the way they are, in my opinion, they will lose more and more customers to the point of losing some of their staunchest supporters.

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #11079 on: June 20, 2020, 01:54:49 AM »

I'm still waiting on 2 EMPTY hilts and basic blades from 4/10.

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11080 on: June 20, 2020, 03:21:13 AM »

Sunday will be the 5 week mark for (2) $75 mystery boxes. You would think this would have been a simple order. Now I'm hoping that with the current delays that that they will pull from the not-so-often pulled hilt shelf.  Wink Patiently waiting ...

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11081 on: June 20, 2020, 04:25:29 AM »

Sunday will be the 5 week mark for (2) $75 mystery boxes. You would think this would have been a simple order. Now I'm hoping that with the current delays that that they will pull from the not-so-often pulled hilt shelf.  Wink Patiently waiting ...

I'm actually wondering how/why the spring giveaway orders are showing up, with mystery boxes, and those that ordered straight mystery boxes, before the giveaway even started, are still sitting here waiting for their orders.

When a mystery box is ordered, does their order system generate a truly random order, and the parts are pre allocated, or are they bumping the spring giveaways up in line?

If it's the latter, that would be an extreme ethics issue, and would be one of the few things that might turn me from patiently waiting, to being an irate customer.

Again... US explaining discrepancies, like this, would go a long way to calming people down.

I've officially calmly requested a status update on my order, twice now, with radio silence as a response.

~Casp

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11082 on: June 20, 2020, 05:21:56 AM »

I had ordered a mystery box sabe on 4/26 and received it on 5/6.

However now I am waiting on my diamond The Fallen saber.
I got my first order very quickly. Guess that was just luck!!

Still waiting....it will be mine. Oh yes. Lol. Eventually!

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11083 on: June 20, 2020, 01:29:55 PM »

Sure enough, we've got a new giveaway going on....

Although, to be honest, this one doesn't seem as attractive to me as the last one.  15% off a sound saber is one thing, but you've got to spend $700 for a grab bag saber, and $1000 for a mystery box?  You can order either of those at a fraction of the cost.  $400 gets you an $8 blade plug?  Hmmm...

Or maybe I'm just being picky and hoping they don't get slammed this time around and can get caught up on their outstanding orders, LOL....

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11084 on: June 20, 2020, 02:51:27 PM »

Sure enough, we've got a new giveaway going on....

Although, to be honest, this one doesn't seem as attractive to me as the last one.  15% off a sound saber is one thing, but you've got to spend $700 for a grab bag saber, and $1000 for a mystery box?  You can order either of those at a fraction of the cost.  $400 gets you an $8 blade plug?  Hmmm...

Or maybe I'm just being picky and hoping they don't get slammed this time around and can get caught up on their outstanding orders, LOL....
I actually think I may buy my final Wishlisted saber with this promo. I was going to wait till the next Raffle but at 15% and free shipping, I can buy the saber I want and use the reward points I've saved for a Grab bag without blade.

I was going to do the same when the Raffle came, but that may be months away and it's only 10% off, with no guarantee of winning anything.
I haven't won either of the Raffles I've entered so far, and at this point I just want to "finish" my collection of sabers.

I'm still waiting on my RGB Aeon v2 and was planning on selling my non-US RGB saber once it came, but I think I'll just sell it now to fund most of my final saber (Wishlisted in my signature below)

-

Pages: 1 ... 737 738 [739] 740 741 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: