Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 740 741 [742] 743 744 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2178039 times)
Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11115 on: June 22, 2020, 08:36:27 AM »

At this point I am not waiting patiently at all. It will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I just want an update. Its all I am asking for. My emails have all been ignored. My Facebook messages don't get me anything but a automated message or a give me 2 days to look up whats going and then never get a reply. I don't mind waiting as long as I know why. I've heard rumors that the black empress is sold out, which is one of the sabers I ordered. If it is i just want to know that I'll be waiting longer. I know that with everything in the world going on it going to take longer and if thats the I only reason then awesome, but if there's other things going on I'd like to know.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just frustrated and needed to tell someone lol.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #11116 on: June 22, 2020, 09:51:56 AM »

At this point I am not waiting patiently at all. It will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I just want an update. Its all I am asking for. My emails have all been ignored. My Facebook messages don't get me anything but a automated message or a give me 2 days to look up whats going and then never get a reply. I don't mind waiting as long as I know why. I've heard rumors that the black empress is sold out, which is one of the sabers I ordered. If it is i just want to know that I'll be waiting longer. I know that with everything in the world going on it going to take longer and if thats the I only reason then awesome, but if there's other things going on I'd like to know.

I feel ya, friend.

This Friday will be 8 weeks for my Phantom Initiate V4 staff. This Wednesday will be 6 weeks for my Diamond Dominicide.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11117 on: June 22, 2020, 10:46:39 AM »

I ordered a diamond empress and a diamond grandmaster. Plus the extra stuff from the extended May the 4th sale. If they are out of parts or anything, as long as i was told I wouldnt be upset.  I just want to be kept in the loop.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11118 on: June 22, 2020, 12:36:47 PM »

Just a small light to shine... It took a bit and was explained to me  ( today by a Rep  ) that their email in box is simply jammed full and they are work long hours including Sundays to catch up . it may take a while but they are alive and working hard at US

Very encouraging news, thank you for sharing that with us.  Maybe there's hope yet, hmm.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11119 on: June 22, 2020, 01:57:00 PM »

Well the deed is done. Couldn't resist ordering my final saber to complete my collection. Hopefully my wife doesn't kill me.

I hope it arrives before I move as the misses and I are in the process of getting our first house. If not, I'll have to email them to update the mailing address. Not looking forward to that uncertainty.

I also ordered a blade-less Grab Bag right after that. With all the reward points I've been saving, it only cost $12 + shipping. I can't beat that.

I was going to wait for the next Raffle, but 15% is better than 10% and I'll get my final wishlist saber sooner. And without the disappointment of not winning like the last 2 Raffles.

-

Ganor rysode
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11120 on: June 22, 2020, 02:25:35 PM »

"Graphic" novels, not grafitti.  frelling new phone doesn't know how i type yet

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ganor rysode
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11121 on: June 22, 2020, 02:34:55 PM »

All I needed was the email I got yesterday explaining exactly what everyone has said. They're Super-busy and getting to it. The beatings im gonna distribute amongst the younger boys on my block( i only have daughters who don't care about star wars) can wait. 

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Goorey
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #11122 on: June 22, 2020, 02:44:29 PM »

So I'm super excited to get my first saber. I ordered the mystery box cause I like the idea that the saber color chooses you. I'm going to modify my medieval power ranger cosplay slightly so on day 2 of a convention I can switch from medieval to jedi. I want to make it more a jedi guard, and I'm going to cut up my t rex molded head to either go around the blade as it comes out, or ill put it on the end with the cap.
I'm just super antsy in the pantsy to get started. I order the mystery box on may 5th and unfortunately have gotten zilch on the update front. I just wanna update man 😭, lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11123 on: June 22, 2020, 03:16:00 PM »

I just received an incredibly disheartening email. The Dominicide is out of stock. Unfortunately, that’s the only hilt I’m really interested in because I really want a bounce bladed saber with sound, so it looks like I’ll be waiting for who knows how many weeks.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11124 on: June 22, 2020, 04:01:56 PM »

Totally understand. I've been very calm and understanding during this whole thing, even used logic to attempt to explain the 'why'... but when someone orders a plain 'mystery box', before the summer giveaway started.. and then starts seeing people, who ordered during the summer giveaway, receiving their 'free' mystery boxes.. my patience fuse is lit.

The complete and utter radio silence from Ultrasabers, other than the automated response on facebook, is not only disheartening, it's downright frustrating.

The icing on the cake, is that 2 weeks after ordering my mystery boxes from Ultrasabers, I ordered a pre-order saber from one of 'the other guys', and it's due to arrive, tomorrow.  Pre-order... with custom options added... and yet, mystery boxes, which SHOULD be one of the easiest things to fulfill... hasn't shown up, yet.

Meanwhile, there are numerous users reporting and showing off their custom sabers, frankensabers, grab bags, and mystery boxes.. from the summer sale.. that happened WELL after many of us already had orders in.

I get that not all orders are subject to the same limits/issues, due to the fact that different parts could be on back order.. but can someone PLEASE explain to me, logically, how people who placed custom orders, with 'mystery boxes' attached to them.. are getting their mystery boxes, BEFORE the people that actually PAID for them?!?

(yeah.. can you tell my patience is starting to have a limit?)

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #11125 on: June 22, 2020, 04:18:33 PM »

The icing on the cake, is that 2 weeks after ordering my mystery boxes from Ultrasabers, I ordered a pre-order saber from one of 'the other guys', and it's due to arrive, tomorrow.  Pre-order... with custom options added... and yet, mystery boxes, which SHOULD be one of the easiest things to fulfill... hasn't shown up, yet.

Yeah, there was a saber I saw from "the other guys" that was basically a lightsaber rapier.  I LOVE rapiers ever since I first saw "The Princess Bride" and have always wanted one and the fact that it was a lightsaber as well, just ticked every box for me.  I so wanted to order, but like 3/4 of their inventory is Out of Stock.  Guess I'll just have to wait and hopefully they'll get what they need for it back in or something.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Shink28
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #11126 on: June 22, 2020, 04:29:23 PM »

Got a notification over the weekend that my lightsaber has shipped! I can't wait for it to come in the mail!!!

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11127 on: June 22, 2020, 05:17:48 PM »

Just to add some perspective, I placed an order 5 weeks ago, then another order today. There's a difference of 20,000 between my order numbers.
I'm pretty sure that means they've taken 20,000 orders in the past 5 weeks.

-

BindyBlue
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11128 on: June 22, 2020, 05:21:13 PM »

So my partner and kids ordered me a mystery box lightsaber on the 22nd of May as a birthday present for poor old dad I'm waiting so very patiently as well I'm going to be honest I plan on letting my darkside shine the moment I take that bad boy out of the box of showing all four of them the POWER of the dsrkside and between me and you I can't wait to show my 22 year old son that dad's the true chosen one

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11129 on: June 22, 2020, 05:28:46 PM »

So my partner and kids ordered me a mystery box lightsaber on the 22nd of May as a birthday present for poor old dad I'm waiting so very patiently as well I'm going to be honest I plan on letting my darkside shine the moment I take that bad boy out of the box of showing all four of them the POWER of the dsrkside and between me and you I can't wait to show my 22 year old son that dad's the true chosen one

.. and as fate would have it.. you just guaranteed yourself a guardian blue, with silver hilt, lightsaber Wink lol

~Casp

Pages: 1 ... 740 741 [742] 743 744 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: