Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 742 743 [744] 745 746 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177273 times)
Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #11145 on: June 22, 2020, 11:13:54 PM »

I have tried every service you offer to get info call email Facebook and yet no response of any kind I want item but at this point so mad at the customer service I want my money back don't run a company if you cant provide service and don't take orders if you cant fill them . contact me or refund my money !

First off, customer service is not reached through the forum, there is virtually no chance that anyone at US will see this post. That being said if you have already contacted them through Facebook and "[email protected]" (the only working email) then your only option is to wait for a response. There are many, many people that are in the same boat.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Darth_Syn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11146 on: June 23, 2020, 12:25:04 AM »

I have tried every service you offer to get info call email Facebook and yet no response of any kind I want item but at this point so mad at the customer service I want my money back don't run a company if you cant provide service and don't take orders if you cant fill them . contact me or refund my money !

Hang in there! If you are at the 6wk mark then give it 1-2 more if you really want the sabers.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11147 on: June 23, 2020, 12:32:10 AM »

A lot of ERP systems also skip by the hundreds or thousands to avoid getting order numbers too close together. It makes it a million times easier for the processing teams.

I actually placed 2 separate orders today (so I could use the points on the second order) and the 6 digit order numbers where 1 digit off. Not tens, not hundreds, nor thousands. One.
It's very believable that they take orders for thousands of sabers a month. Especially considering "the other guys" are mostly out of stock and processing times for them are in the MONTHS not weeks.

If anything, US is suffering from their own success.
Would it be nice if they advertised longer lead times to set better expectations? Sure
Should they cool it with the promos so they can get caught up and manufacture more back stock? Probably
Could they hire more CSRs to answer emails in a more timely manner? Maybe
Do they still make a product that is as good or better than their competitors at a much faster rate? Absolutely!

And yes, 7-10 weeks is still much faster than 3-6 months, so it could worse

-

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #11148 on: June 23, 2020, 03:10:08 AM »

Ordered May 1st still haven't got the shipping email :/ 7 weeks have been tough especially when a diamond saber is ordered. My excitement is through the roof but that makes the waiting game so much harder! Still holding on for a glimmer of hope that ot ships soon

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Ganor rysode
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11149 on: June 23, 2020, 03:18:03 AM »

See ive never used the other guys, saberforge im assuming. I read that ultrasabers makes a far sturdier and stronger sword.  And there is not one thing that I own now or have ever owned in my life that I havent broken.   
    Literally everything.   So ultrasaber was definitely the winner for me

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11150 on: June 23, 2020, 03:19:29 AM »

See ive never used the other guys, saberforge im assuming. I read that ultrasabers makes a far sturdier and stronger sword.  And there is not one thing that I own now or have ever owned in my life that I havent broken.   
    Literally everything.   So ultrasaber was definitely the winner for me

I hope they are i know mine will get a hell of a work out

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Ganor rysode
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11151 on: June 23, 2020, 03:22:31 AM »

And yes, the promos. But you know what, despite that it sucks thinking about them still working on your blade and they're probably gonna get flooded with a shell-ton more orders, they get me.   I end up begging a grab bag or an emerald with no sound.   I guess the less complex blades come pretty quick.   I got a grab bag saber in a week.   Like 6 days 😆

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #11152 on: June 23, 2020, 04:28:45 AM »

Guess what! I have a tracking number now! But don't worry, it will probably end up sucked into space never to be seen again..... Lol

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #11153 on: June 23, 2020, 07:25:45 AM »

Guess what! I have a tracking number now! But don't worry, it will probably end up sucked into space never to be seen again..... Lol
😂😂 oohhh no dont say that! ......However, I feel like thats something that would happen to me too though lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #11154 on: June 23, 2020, 12:10:54 PM »

No way. You have to remember that US is a small time shop run by some not-so-good people. Their employee turnover is high and the workplace atmosphere is pretty bad. Yes the owner is making a killing off of us but his crew are not. There is no indication that in US's history that they operate efficiently or reliably as you can see in the 7-8 week processing times.

Their order processing system is likely full of order errors. That is the reason for the order number jumps. A lot of ERP systems also skip by the hundreds or thousands to avoid getting order numbers too close together. It makes it a million times easier for the processing teams.

I'm not certain where you are getting your information, but at least certain details are baseless and deliberately antagonistic.  As a customer of three years I can tell you unequivocally that US's "efficiency history" is well earned in that--with the lone exception of the Spring Raffle--my orders have processed in 1-2 weeks where I have the saber(s) in hand by that time.

Now, due to several mitigating circumstances, my last two purchases took 6 weeks.  This is not a problem for me--I'm patient--especially when you consider the backlog created by Christmas, Episode IX, the global pandemic, and the collective loss of emails prior to 25 May 2020.  And if you're using processing time(s) as the sole indicator for efficiency, then you should know that US's competition takes months, not weeks, to assemble and ship. 

Maybe I'm wrong and you possess firsthand knowledge of US's inner workings but, judging from your erroneous statement, you're not completely familiar with Ultrasabers or the attendant logistics. 

I do hope that you are able to achieve satisfaction with your order.  Good luck.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11155 on: June 23, 2020, 12:15:31 PM »

I'm not certain where you are getting your information, but at least certain details are baseless and deliberately antagonistic.  As a customer of three years I can tell you unequivocally that US's "efficiency history" is well earned in that--with the lone exception of the Spring Raffle--my orders have processed in 1-2 weeks where I have the saber(s) in hand by that time.

Now, due to several mitigating circumstances, my last two purchases took 6 weeks.  This is not a problem for me--I'm patient--especially when you consider the backlog created by Christmas, Episode IX, the global pandemic, and the collective loss of emails prior to 25 May 2020.  And if you're using processing time(s) as the sole indicator for efficiency, then you should know that US's competition takes months, not weeks, to assemble and ship. 

Maybe I'm wrong and you possess firsthand knowledge of US's inner workings but, judging from your erroneous statement, you're not completely familiar with Ultrasabers or the attendant logistics. 

I do hope that you are able to achieve satisfaction with your order.  Good luck.

Well said Dutch

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11156 on: June 23, 2020, 12:15:40 PM »

No way. You have to remember that US is a small time shop run by some not-so-good people. Their employee turnover is high and the workplace atmosphere is pretty bad. Yes the owner is making a killing off of us but his crew are not. There is no indication that in US's history that they operate efficiently or reliably as you can see in the 7-8 week processing times.

Their order processing system is likely full of order errors. That is the reason for the order number jumps. A lot of ERP systems also skip by the hundreds or thousands to avoid getting order numbers too close together. It makes it a million times easier for the processing teams.

Per rule 4 and 5, this message will be flagged for removal. If you have any issues, feel free to vent; however, ANY rage post or bashing of the company, the owner, and staff is NEVER tolerated and will be flagged for removal and dealt with by the mods and I.  

SavyPirate
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11157 on: June 23, 2020, 12:23:44 PM »

See.. that's just it... if a lot of these are custom sabers, I totally understand the backlog... truth is, I understand backlogs across the entire spectrum... however, that still doesn't explain how people who ordered, during the giveaway, are getting their orders (including Mystery boxes and grab bags) before those that ordered simple grab bag or mystery boxes, weeks before that giveaway even started.

(I'm officially on week 6, will be week 7 in 2 days.. for 3 mystery boxes. Don't know if what I added to my order has made it harder to fulfill, or what.. but I'd think 3 plugs and standard blades wouldn't make it that hard to fill... especially when those same plugs and blades are visible in the giveaway unboxings that are showing up, online)

I'm a patient and reasonable guy, but when I start seeing people 'cut in line', as it were.. I tend to start getting less patient and reasonable.

Fact is, US had some people's money before others... and processing those original purchaser's products later, is the kind of practice that drives customers away... based on the quality of the US Sabers I bought, second hand, I really hope that's not the case.. as I tend to think their product is good quality. *shrug*

Truth is, my wife and daughter were originally quite excited about this, when I ordered, it indicated a 3-5 week turnaround, if memory serves (may have been 4-5). Now that their excitement has worn off, due to US setting an expectation level that they didn't meet, I've been getting grief over it. Couple that, with ZERO communication... and yeah.. definitely starting to feel irritation kicking in. I've been devil's advocate, this entire time, and it always feels wrong, when you're the one getting the short end of the.. saber..? lol

EDIT: Got a response from Facebook...

"Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  At Ultrasabers we typically are able to get all of our orders shipped out with 1-3 business days, however with the current world events we have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.  And due to this unprecedented event we have a lead time of an estimated 4 weeks."

4 week lead time? Uggghhg... I don't think so. ANYONE on here had a 4 week turnaround, at ALL?

~ Casp

I ordered a $75 mystery box 5 weeks ago and its still is in processing, no reply to emails or anything. I see all the time where they seem to be fulfilling orders that came in after. Its a mystery box! Seems to me, the more money you spend the sooner you'll get it whereas a order for a $75 mystery box gets thrown on the back burner.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11158 on: June 23, 2020, 01:06:49 PM »

I ordered a $75 mystery box 5 weeks ago and its still is in processing, no reply to emails or anything. I see all the time where they seem to be fulfilling orders that came in after. Its a mystery box! Seems to me, the more money you spend the sooner you'll get it whereas a order for a $75 mystery box gets thrown on the back burner.

No, trust me, that's not how they're doing things. I'll leave it at that.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11159 on: June 23, 2020, 01:12:32 PM »

I can tell you that is not the case. I spent over $1000 for my order and yet to have process from May the 5th, though after enough near begging I did get one of my questions answered via email. I had to ask on Facebook to get a rep to reply to my email. And while it took forever to do so it made me feel 100 times better about my order. Now if only I could get an update as to when my order may be ready to ship.

Pages: 1 ... 742 743 [744] 745 746 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: