Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753] 754 755 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171120 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11280 on: June 25, 2020, 08:09:22 PM »

I might have to inquire an email about the Phantom Iniate V4.
I recommend that you do. I ordered the same hilt 4/26 and ended up receiving my 5/5 order first, but since that order was missing the correct coupler, I reached out about both issues.

It seems the Dark Initiate V4 hilt were out if stock and they had limited access to the machine shop to create more.
They offered to upgrade me to the LE version and had the saber and my missing coupler delivered the next week.

I just emailed them today to get a status on an order I made 5/18. I might be moving soon so I need to know if I'll have to update the shipping address.
I placed a final order this Monday and I'm fairly certain I'll have to update my address for that one, but since it's less than a week old, I'll give that some time.

-

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11281 on: June 25, 2020, 08:23:36 PM »

I know this won't help things much but after enough bothering the Facebook person got in touch with the group that emails and I had a reply to an email sent i had sent 3 or 4 days prior.

Hmmph. All I got was an automated message from "Will" (it wasn't Will, unless he can type in milliseconds because it came up right after my message) saying contact the email address. I included in my message that I had heard some emails might be going into spam.

No response 24hr later.

I am very close to cancelling. I'm minded to fight the "20% restocking fee" too since they can turn it into a Mystery Box and recoup $75 on it, they don't need $40 off my order amount.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11282 on: June 25, 2020, 08:57:26 PM »

Hmmph. All I got was an automated message from "Will" (it wasn't Will, unless he can type in milliseconds because it came up right after my message) saying contact the email address. I included in my message that I had heard some emails might be going into spam.

No response 24hr later.

I am very close to cancelling. I'm minded to fight the "20% restocking fee" too since they can turn it into a Mystery Box and recoup $75 on it, they don't need $40 off my order amount.

As has been said a few times around, if you are canceling its probably best to dispute the charge from your CCC directly than to try and beg US to respond to anything you send them.

Fatalis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 60

Good..Bad...I'm the guy with the saber!

« Reply #11283 on: June 25, 2020, 09:52:41 PM »

Ok, so after 13 emails, no responses, and 6 weeks later I have contacted PP and have disputed both my orders. I will keep you up to date on how the process goes. As the proud owner of 4 US's I purchased second hand while I have been waiting, I think their product is amazing, but the customers service is the pits. I may attempt to purchase something later this year when they get everything worked out.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11284 on: June 25, 2020, 10:01:18 PM »

Ok, so after 13 emails, no responses, and 6 weeks later I have contacted PP and have disputed both my orders. I will keep you up to date on how the process goes. As the proud owner of 4 US's I purchased second hand while I have been waiting, I think their product is amazing, but the customers service is the pits. I may attempt to purchase something later this year when they get everything worked out.

I'm at somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 emails since May 15

crusader37
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11285 on: June 25, 2020, 10:18:18 PM »

RedHand
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11286 on: June 25, 2020, 10:18:59 PM »

My 4/18 order arrived today. So about 10 weeks.  When I (politely) emailed and raised a problem other than "what is taking so long?" and "wherearetheywherearetheywhere...." I did get a response within 2 or 3 days. Twice. They are doing triage on emails and orders, apparently.  Not perfect CS, or even necessarily good, but they seem to be trying their best to do what they can.  Vent here if you must (I know I did!), but if you wait they will get to you.  Canceling now just puts you at the end of the line and costs you money.

And it was worth it!
Second Empress (Blue), Dark Apprentice v5 (Green), and a grab bag raffle prize Liberator (Blue).

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11287 on: June 25, 2020, 10:37:24 PM »

My 4/18 order arrived today. So about 10 weeks.  When I (politely) emailed and raised a problem other than "what is taking so long?" and "wherearetheywherearetheywhere...." I did get a response within 2 or 3 days. Twice. They are doing triage on emails and orders, apparently.  Not perfect CS, or even necessarily good, but they seem to be trying their best to do what they can.  Vent here if you must (I know I did!), but if you wait they will get to you.  Canceling now just puts you at the end of the line and costs you money.

And it was worth it!
Second Empress (Blue), Dark Apprentice v5 (Green), and a grab bag raffle prize Liberator (Blue).

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Grats! They look awesome Smiley

Sadly, I continue to try to be polite.. but don't think it matters, at this point... still, going to keep holding out hope, anyway. Turns out my bank was already closed, by the time I remembered to contact them.. so we'll just call that a 'sign' Smiley

~Casp

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11288 on: June 25, 2020, 10:40:03 PM »

I should point out that out of those 25 emails some did get a reply but it's been radio silence since about a week ago. They have also all been extra polite. I work in CS so I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of these. I still won't excuse a 6 day gap in responses for a simple "yes your address has been updated"

Spartin973
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11289 on: June 26, 2020, 12:15:08 AM »

So I got a delivery confirmation email yesterday for a order from 4/25 that I’ve been waiting for and was wondering if the delivery confirmation and the shipping confirmation are the same thing because I wasn’t given a tracking number 

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11290 on: June 26, 2020, 01:37:13 AM »

Wish I had more encouragement, my order was on may 5th, and no shipping update yet. From what I've seen with other people, the orders are getting filled, but the only email that got a response I got at the end of May. It spoke of a 3 to 4 week lead time to ship. I'm on week 7, going on 8 right now. That's what most people are seeing for shipping, so I'm just sitting, fingers crossed it's not too much longer. Keep hoping dude!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yup, same here. I also ordered on the 5th. I had an issue with my shipping address, and that was fixed. But since then, complete radio silence. I'm hoping I get that shipping email soon.

SavyPirate
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11291 on: June 26, 2020, 01:52:52 AM »

So after 6 weeks and 4 emails I finally got a reply back saying that my order would be sent out in 1 to 2 business days and that they would send the tracking number after the package was set for shipping BUT this was after I put in a refund request to Amazon Pay this morning, which is what I used to purchase the saber with. So I'm assuming that they got an email from Amazon and that got the wheels turning once again for my order. I just left it as is and will wait to see what happens till the middle of next week.

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11292 on: June 26, 2020, 02:22:46 AM »

So after 6 weeks and 4 emails I finally got a reply back saying that my order would be sent out in 1 to 2 business days and that they would send the tracking number after the package was set for shipping BUT this was after I put in a refund request to Amazon Pay this morning, which is what I used to purchase the saber with. So I'm assuming that they got an email from Amazon and that got the wheels turning once again for my order. I just left it as is and will wait to see what happens till the middle of next week.
Fingers crossed for you. What did you have on order?

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11293 on: June 26, 2020, 02:28:24 AM »

I wish you luck on this, and *chuckling* I kind of hope my order isn't going to go this way, now, too.

My wife and I sat down and discussed this, earlier today, and decided to put in a cancellation, as well... so it'll be interesting to see if we get a similar response. The plan was to just hold off with our order, until US's customer service issues get straightened out... instead directing the refund to one of 'the other guys' who are also US based.. keep the money within the economy, as it were.

So it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Would love to keep our payment with US.. the concern/complaint was never due to the quality or workmanship of the product, but rather just the hit or miss customer care. *shrug*

~Casp

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #11294 on: June 26, 2020, 03:11:28 AM »

Did you set up an account and log in before ordering?  Just asking, because I did not, and so nothing showed up in my orders area when I logged in.  Fortunately, I contacted US and they were able to link my order to my account after the fact.

Can anyone help explain please? I put my first ever big boy lightsaber order in on May 22 and I'm super excited. I received the email confirmation of the receipt and my bank account was charged. The problem is that it doesn't show up in my orders in my login and there is nowhere I can find to enter an order number. I've tried calling and emailing both the shipping and info emails, but haven't received any responses. I'm trying to remain calm and patient, but the inner sith wants to come out, lol. If you guys know anything I should, please help me.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753] 754 755 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: