Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177444 times)
dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11295 on: June 26, 2020, 03:12:59 AM »

My wife and I sat down and discussed this, earlier today, and decided to put in a cancellation, as well... so it'll be interesting to see if we get a similar response. The plan was to just hold off with our order, until US's customer service issues get straightened out... instead directing the refund to one of 'the other guys' who are also US based.. keep the money within the economy, as it were.

So it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Would love to keep our payment with US.. the concern/complaint was never due to the quality or workmanship of the product, but rather just the hit or miss customer care. *shrug*
I literally did this last night too with my wife. Luckily I'm in a position that I can sit it out another week or two (while saddened by the missed reason for ordering them in the first place). But the greater part of me really wants to pull out to put a voice to my displeasure in the customer service handling as a whole. I'll make a more concerted effort to reach them...

...but seeing this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiyyNuYHDx0&feature=youtu.be) tonight didn't aid in keeping my patience level low.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11296 on: June 26, 2020, 03:21:06 AM »

I literally did this last night too with my wife. Luckily I'm in a position that I can sit it out another week or two (while saddened by the missed reason for ordering them in the first place). But the greater part of me really wants to pull out to put a voice to my displeasure in the customer service handling as a whole. I'll make a more concerted effort to reach them...

...but seeing this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiyyNuYHDx0&feature=youtu.be) tonight didn't aid in keeping my patience level low.

That is admittedly a very basic saber with zero customization, no anodizing even so it would be quicker to spit out than other more involved orders. It's still annoying tho.

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11297 on: June 26, 2020, 03:29:23 AM »

That is admittedly a very basic saber with zero customization, no anodizing even so it would be quicker to spit out than other more involved orders. It's still annoying tho.
Very. Since I ordered 2 MBs on 5/17....still waiting....

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11298 on: June 26, 2020, 03:41:06 AM »

Very. Since I ordered 2 MBs on 5/17....still waiting....

While I commend them for taking responsibility for the mishandling of her order, I find it frustrating that so many others, who ALSO ordered even earlier than she did, are still sitting here holding the door, as it were. Her order is, obviously, not the only one that has been drastically delayed and emails ignored. Sad

~ Casp

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11299 on: June 26, 2020, 04:10:37 AM »

So I got a delivery confirmation email yesterday for a order from 4/25 that I’ve been waiting for and was wondering if the delivery confirmation and the shipping confirmation are the same thing because I wasn’t given a tracking number 

I got one yesterday too for an order from 4/26 that had already been completed 5/2. Mine was just that, delivery confirmation. Theres a link to use for not receiving your package. Im sure its just am automatic email. Sent at two months.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11300 on: June 26, 2020, 04:15:43 AM »

While I commend them for taking responsibility for the mishandling of her order, I find it frustrating that so many others, who ALSO ordered even earlier than she did, are still sitting here holding the door, as it were. Her order is, obviously, not the only one that has been drastically delayed and emails ignored. Sad

~ Casp

It's easier to do that when they're posting on youtube complaining about mishandling orders. It's easier to ignore people when they don't have a public platform which leads me to believe that's why US has such a bad social media presence. People can't blast you on twitter for bad CS if you're not on twitter.

Shagwrath
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11301 on: June 26, 2020, 05:25:25 AM »

Yup, same here. I also ordered on the 5th. I had an issue with my shipping address, and that was fixed. But since then, complete radio silence. I'm hoping I get that shipping email soon.

That's funny, that's exactly why I've been trying to get ahold of them, my shipping info was wrong.

Hopefully the check before they ship.

Mandalore_Will_Rise
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11302 on: June 26, 2020, 05:57:34 AM »

I ordered mine on 5/2, sent an email out on 6/9, and I still have nothing to go off of,
L-SOUNDSTUNT-Dominicide
[Choose Your Configuration: Lite Sound]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Blazing Red]
[Flash on Clash: No Flash]
[Choose your 2nd color: Blazing Red]
[Flash on Clash Blade 2: None]
[Obsidian Lite Battery Configuration: Standard Setup]
[Blade Length: Initiate 24"]
[Blade Option: UltraEdge Midgrade]
[Obsidian Lite Sound: Obsidian Lite Soundboard]
[Switch Type: Silver Non-illuminated AV Switch]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: Round Tip]
[INCLUDE 3/32 Wrench for Battery Compartment: Yes]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug: No Thanks]
[Include Second Blade Plug: No Thanks]
[Include Saber Stand: No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks]

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11303 on: June 26, 2020, 05:59:20 AM »

Oh man, this is gonna sound petty but... A few weeks after I ordered my Dark Apprentice V4 from US I went and ordered something from one of the other guys. They had temporarily reopened and had quoted the processing and production time to be of up to 16 weeks (!!!), but I figured, sure it'll be a nice present in the fall, at least they're being clear with expectations. I just got my shipping info from them today after 4 weeks.

This is a perfect example of underpromising and overdelivering, as many have pointed out in the last couple weeks. Clear communication and setting of expectations for the customer, along with weekly updates on their processing, and a pleasant surprise in a quick turnaround.

I really really wanna support US since they're local and their products are good from the second-hand saber I got my roommate as a going away present, but it's very difficult when others are doing a much better job.

I'm still holding on for my order though and I'll report when I do get it.

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #11304 on: June 26, 2020, 06:03:58 AM »

My six sabers should be here tomorrow from my 5/5 order. Excited I am!

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11305 on: June 26, 2020, 06:12:30 AM »

My six sabers should be here tomorrow from my 5/5 order. Excited I am!

Congrats. I am jelly. I ordered the same day. Maybe it'll be my turn for luck soon.

localhjay1
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11306 on: June 26, 2020, 07:55:29 AM »

Registered here just to mention, I placed my order on a whim because I saw the sale on some ad. I thought, why not, I always wanted a saber. I placed my order 5/7, a few days after the 5/4 sale. I actually thought about putting in my order on May the 4th but hesitated because it's a bit of a splurge for me, even if it's one saber. Well it's nearly July and the only emails I've gotten are spam for more sales. Why are they advertising new stuff when they can't even get orders out that are nearing the 2 month mark. I understand the situation with the virus and everything making things hard, but the lack of transparency hurts bad. If you just sent even a mass email saying hey, All orders are on the way just delayed, nobody would be mad. It's the radio silence that is killing people. I didn't even realize there were alternatives to this site, but after this experience I may look elsewhere next time.

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #11307 on: June 26, 2020, 08:47:51 AM »

And your not wrong my friend! But keep in mind that some of the sabers may be out of stock or low on stock. It's been endlessly reiterated on here on how they need to be more transparent with what's going on. Or better yet tell people that there is a 8-10 week lead time like others do but then over perform by delivering it at 6 weeks. My order will be here tomorrow, I hope it's what I ordered and won't require me to send it back....

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

SavyPirate
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11308 on: June 26, 2020, 10:00:10 AM »

Fingers crossed for you. What did you have on order?

One mystery box. First time ordering from US.

SavyPirate
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11309 on: June 26, 2020, 10:10:08 AM »

I wish you luck on this, and *chuckling* I kind of hope my order isn't going to go this way, now, too.

My wife and I sat down and discussed this, earlier today, and decided to put in a cancellation, as well... so it'll be interesting to see if we get a similar response. The plan was to just hold off with our order, until US's customer service issues get straightened out... instead directing the refund to one of 'the other guys' who are also US based.. keep the money within the economy, as it were.

So it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Would love to keep our payment with US.. the concern/complaint was never due to the quality or workmanship of the product, but rather just the hit or miss customer care. *shrug*

~Casp

I guess we'll see in a few days. Good luck with your order. Funny, I got tired of waiting and built one myself. Turned out pretty good. Impatience can breed creativity.

Pages: 1 ... 752 753 [754] 755 756 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: