Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 785 786 [787] 788 789 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177511 times)
dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11790 on: July 09, 2020, 01:01:13 AM »

LOL...I know it's late for your son's birthday but I hope you're all able to have fun with the order when you finally open it.
I'm still miffed we missed his birthday, father's day, 4th of July - all great days to swing some sabers. But we will make the most of it! I think it's cool that in all the new MB posts and new unboxing videos online, that most of the hilts are different. The only common one I've seen is the Aeon V3 (three of them now). No disrespect to those that really like that hilt - it just doesn't speak to me. But it's big game of chance and I'm just glad to be playing it right now.

Really though, the only nagging thoughts I have right now is that given the all the delays, COVID, and parts shortages...there is virtually no chance of getting a saber with sound. And that's the highlighted perk for taking a chance on a $75 MB. So with it a near certainty of getting a stunt saber - it may have been better to simply pick 2 hilts in the MB price range that I like and fit them out accordingly. But we'll see - that's water under the bridge now.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11791 on: July 09, 2020, 01:09:48 AM »

I'm still miffed we missed his birthday, father's day, 4th of July - all great days to swing some sabers. But we will make the most of it! I think it's cool that in all the new MB posts and new unboxing videos online, that most of the hilts are different. The only common one I've seen is the Aeon V3 (three of them now). No disrespect to those that really like that hilt - it just doesn't speak to me. But it's big game of chance and I'm just glad to be playing it right now.

Look at it this way...there's still plenty of summer left to tear up your backyard.   Enjoy it, man.   Cool

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11792 on: July 09, 2020, 02:25:30 AM »

Well, compadres, I think I've officially done gone crazy.  First orders haven't even shipped yet and I'm already 6 or 7 sabers deep in my wish list on the US site.

I'm up to TEN!  SOMEBODY STOP ME, I'VE GONE NUTS!

Actually, by some minor miracle, I've managed to keep them all under $400 (gotta have the recharge ports).  So maybe I'm only slightly mad.

Unrelated note....this weekend will have finished week 6 on my first order.  Unless I hear something, I think I'll shoot off a friendly email just to see what the latest word is.  Just out of curiosity; for all I know, the Fallen that I ordered isn't the issue and it's something else that's easy to fix.  And I'll admit, I'm curious to see how long it would take for a reply, especially since I made out fine the last time I emailed them.  Stay tuned....

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #11793 on: July 09, 2020, 02:26:39 AM »

lets not overlook the upcoming xmas rush

That's exactly why I ordered now instead of waiting, LOL.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11794 on: July 09, 2020, 02:27:10 AM »

I'm up to TEN!  SOMEBODY STOP ME, I'VE GONE NUTS!

Actually, by some minor miracle, I've managed to keep them all under $400 (gotta have the recharge ports).  So maybe I'm only slightly mad.

Unrelated note....this weekend will have finished week 6 on my first order.  Unless I hear something, I think I'll shoot off a friendly email just to see what the latest word is.  Just out of curiosity; for all I know, the Fallen that I ordered isn't the issue and it's something else that's easy to fix.  And I'll admit, I'm curious to see how long it would take for a reply, especially since I made out fine the last time I emailed them.  Stay tuned....
INTERVENTION... Jedi put the charge card down and step back... unless your ordering me one...LMAO

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #11795 on: July 09, 2020, 02:39:20 AM »

New update from me.

I ordered 1 Mystery Box May 11th, 1 Mystery Box May 16th (Some one to duel with), 2 Mystery Boxes + 1 Blazing Red Dark Initiate v2 with a  16" mini blade June 26th (gifts for family)

I have now recieved my June 26th order in full, but not either of my May orders.

In my June order I have received:
1 Dark Initiate v2 with Black A/V Switch in Blazing Red
1 Aeon v3 with a Silver A/V Switch in Blazing Red but it also only has a pair of AA batteries for a power pack and a couple scratches on the hilt (Odd, may have been meant as a Grab Bag rather than a Mystery Box?)
1 Aeon v4 with a Guarded Silver Switch and Windowed Emitter in Blue Violet Amethyst
All with Blade Plugs for Safety and Heavy Blades because I plan on someone hitting stuff with them

They all feel good, but so far I like The Aeon v4 best

If/When I figure out the picture thing I can send pics.

I am quite curious where my May orders are though...

Quick Edit: I have just looked at my E-Mail and have a Customer Service E-Mail from US. Apparently they are looking into it.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Ogreure
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11796 on: July 09, 2020, 02:56:25 AM »

Next day reply?  Not bad....not bad at all.  Keep us updated.
I whih nothing but good luck to you, however that is rhe same rhing they told me and i never heard from US again. Again good luck and im rooting for all of us in our infuriating wait.

Ogreure
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11797 on: July 09, 2020, 03:00:29 AM »

Finally broke down and emailed them last night (as suggested by the delivery conformation email which we all know means nothing) and I actually heard back today, confirming that it has not shipped yet and they missed their shipping window, and an apology for that. He asked for a day or so to look into the issue and get back to me. Hopefully it seems that their response issues aren't as bad as they had been.
[/quote
Sorry ment to quote this post not the last one.]

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11798 on: July 09, 2020, 03:49:54 AM »

So trying to keep my mind off of the wait for the fallen I decided to do some online shopping. What started as a journey for jedi attire ended with me now being the proud owner of a jedi bath robe.

Please send help. My wife is not amused.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

[email protected]
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11799 on: July 09, 2020, 03:59:49 AM »

I ordered a saber 3 months ago. Where is it. I've emailed both your emails and called many times with no response. Where is my saber?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 03:49:42 AM by ThreadJack » Logged

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11800 on: July 09, 2020, 04:09:30 AM »

I ordered a saber 3 months ago. Where is it. I've emailed both your emails and called many times with no response. Where is my saber?

Order 772027

This board for those that are into lightsaber and starwars, Ultra saber has nothing to do with this site... never post your order number or personal info here a mod will edit your post

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11801 on: July 09, 2020, 04:13:29 AM »

So trying to keep my mind off of the wait for the fallen I decided to do some online shopping. What started as a journey for jedi attire ended with me now being the proud owner of a jedi bath robe.

Please send help. My wife is not amused.
🤣🤣🤣 OMG you need to stop.

Off Topic: while you wait for your sabers research the Star Wars Despecialized Editions and the Silver Screen Edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11802 on: July 09, 2020, 04:14:16 AM »

This is a group of UltraSabers customers and fans, not a way to reach UltraSabers customer service.  Nobody here works for UltraSabers.  We can give advice, but we can’t provide specific information about your order because we don’t have access to any of that information.

ORDINARILY, you would probably have your sober in your hand already, because their turnaround time was typically 1-2 weeks.  Lots of us old-timers have that as our default experience with UltraSabers.  HOWEVER... in early December of last year, thanks to all the fan excitement surrounding the last Star Wars movie, a new Star Wars TV show that apparently should have been titled “Baby Yoda” instead, the release of a new Star Wars video game, the Christmas gift-giving season, and a winter sales promotion, they began to have so many orders that they fell behind.  In January, there started to be issues with parts and components, because of the COVID-19 issues in China, where some of the electronic parts are manufactured, and they fell a little more behind.  In February, the fallout from COVID-19 started to have effects here in the United States, and some of their more-local parts suppliers fell behind, not just the ones in China.  As time progressed, and as social-distancing measures needed to be put into effect in the workplace (causing more than the usual scheduling issues of getting the right technician, the right saber, the right parts, and the right tools all at the right workstation at the right time, multiplied across the multiple suppliers used), the backlog continued.  On May 25, they lost all their emails prior to that date, and that has caused its own issues.  They have staff working 24x7 trying to catch up from the backlog, and some progress is being made, but they are nowhere near back to normal yet.

Their overall delivery times have slipped quite a bit; although some folks still get their sabers in a week or two, some sabers take three or four weeks, and some take eight weeks or longer.  Note that the orders are NOT worked in a First-In-First-Out queue order; there are too many dependencies on various parts, technician skill sets, machine/workstation availability, and Lord-only-knows what else for that to be even close to efficient.  There have been entire books— heck, entire college courses,— written on efficient manufacturing-process scheduling, so there’s no way I can give a full explanation here; just know that it’s very complicated.

The response times on the customer service emails have slipped quite a bit, too.  All I can say is to keep sending POLITE emails to [email protected] with your order number in the subject line, but I wouldn’t send an email every day; that will just clog up the Inbox and make it harder to find the emails that need an answer other than “Yes, we have your order, and it’s in the processing queue, but I can’t tell you when it will ship, because we are waiting on <fill_in_the_blank>.”  There’s nothing wrong with wanting an update, because you have sent them your money; just understand that right now, getting an update, or your saber, is going to take longer than normal, and longer than any of us would like.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11803 on: July 09, 2020, 04:21:46 AM »

This is a group of UltraSabers customers and fans, not a way to reach UltraSabers customer service.  Nobody here works for UltraSabers.  We can give advice, but we can’t provide specific information about your order because we don’t have access to any of that information.

ORDINARILY, you would probably have your sober in your hand already, because their turnaround time was typically 1-2 weeks.  Lots of us old-timers have that as our default experience with UltraSabers.  HOWEVER... in early December of last year, thanks to all the fan excitement surrounding the last Star Wars movie, a new Star Wars TV show that apparently should have been titled “Baby Yoda” instead, the release of a new Star Wars video game, the Christmas gift-giving season, and a winter sales promotion, they began to have so many orders that they fell behind.  In January, there started to be issues with parts and components, because of the COVID-19 issues in China, where some of the electronic parts are manufactured, and they fell a little more behind.  In February, the fallout from COVID-19 started to have effects here in the United States, and some of their more-local parts suppliers fell behind, not just the ones in China.  As time progressed, and as social-distancing measures needed to be put into effect in the workplace (causing more than the usual scheduling issues of getting the right technician, the right saber, the right parts, and the right tools all at the right workstation at the right time, multiplied across the multiple suppliers used), the backlog continued.  On May 25, they lost all their emails prior to that date, and that has caused its own issues.  They have staff working 24x7 trying to catch up from the backlog, and some progress is being made, but they are nowhere near back to normal yet.

Their overall delivery times have slipped quite a bit; although some folks still get their sabers in a week or two, some sabers take three or four weeks, and some take eight weeks or longer.  Note that the orders are NOT worked in a First-In-First-Out queue order; there are too many dependencies on various parts, technician skill sets, machine/workstation availability, and Lord-only-knows what else for that to be even close to efficient.  There have been entire books— heck, entire college courses,— written on efficient manufacturing-process scheduling, so there’s no way I can give a full explanation here; just know that it’s very complicated.

The response times on the customer service emails have slipped quite a bit, too.  All I can say is to keep sending POLITE emails to [email protected] with your order number in the subject line, but I wouldn’t send an email every day; that will just clog up the Inbox and make it harder to find the emails that need an answer other than “Yes, we have your order, and it’s in the processing queue, but I can’t tell you when it will ship, because we are waiting on <fill_in_the_blank>.”  There’s nothing wrong with wanting an update, because you have sent them your money; just understand that right now, getting an update, or your saber, is going to take longer than normal, and longer than any of us would like.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Ogreure
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11804 on: July 09, 2020, 05:12:51 AM »

So my constant stream of emails finally proved fruitful today, as I got an email from a lovely woman named Nicole. Apparently she has found the hilt to fulfill my order and they will be making it ASAP. Thank God the wait is almost over. To any of you out there who are in a similar position it seems that some of their customer service staff has been gone for a couple weeks and they are getting to us as fast as I can. Hopefully you will all hear something soon , good luck y'all

Pages: 1 ... 785 786 [787] 788 789 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: