Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171195 times)
Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #12090 on: July 15, 2020, 02:59:33 PM »

Oh the irony!  After anxiously waiting and constantly checking emails and waiting for that golden ticket email, my saber arrives today!  And I’m on the other side of the country!!!!

My daughter knows to sign for the package, set the package on my desk,  take a picture of the package, text it to me, and under no circumstances what so ever is she to open the package.

Good news, I’ll be back tomorrow and will have a surprise waiting for me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

josephumi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12091 on: July 15, 2020, 03:47:57 PM »

I remember reading earlier here that most of their promos are planned months in advance (including paying for ads and other marketing things that are paid upfront), so they likely lock(ed) themselves in. 

But yeah, fingers crossed they don't have another one planned. I would hopefully like my Pre-ordered Princess before Christmas.  Cheesy

I'm not quite sure that they're as locked in as people think - my work in ecommerce has us running Google Adsense stuff and Facebook, very similar to US, and you can adjust the spend on that stuff on a week-to-week, if not daily basis.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12092 on: July 15, 2020, 04:09:40 PM »

Oh the irony!  After anxiously waiting and constantly checking emails and waiting for that golden ticket email, my saber arrives today!  And I’m on the other side of the country!!!!

My daughter knows to sign for the package, set the package on my desk,  take a picture of the package, text it to me, and under no circumstances what so ever is she to open the package.

Good news, I’ll be back tomorrow and will have a surprise waiting for me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something to look forward to, for sure!

No further update from FedEx for now, I'm assuming it's just in transit.  I'll do my unboxing sometime this weekend, just need to plan it around what I've got going on at home. 

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Blagadan
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12093 on: July 15, 2020, 04:37:59 PM »

I can empathise with the previous comments. I'm a new customer, waiting since mid-May for my order and no answers to my emails. And I need my order for a birthday in 2 weeks time. Thought I had ordered in plenty of time. Disappointing service so far.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12094 on: July 15, 2020, 04:43:13 PM »

I can empathise with the previous comments. I'm a new customer, waiting since mid-May for my order and no answers to my emails. And I need my order for a birthday in 2 weeks time. Thought I had ordered in plenty of time. Disappointing service so far.

What did you order, if you don't mind me asking?  I'm just curious.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12095 on: July 15, 2020, 05:02:34 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOO
Sad sith noises
So on week 10 I finally found out that both sabers my wife and I ordered are out of stock. One being the black grandmaster and the other black empress both with diamond controllers. They said it would be another 8 to 10 weeks. Or having options of changing what hilts we ordered. At least I know what going on with my order. I think my wife is more angry then me.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12096 on: July 15, 2020, 05:09:49 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOO
Sad sith noises
So on week 10 I finally found out that both sabers my wife and I ordered are out of stock. One being the black grandmaster and the other black empress both with diamond controllers. They said it would be another 8 to 10 weeks. Or having options of changing what hilts we ordered. At least I know what going on with my order. I think my wife is more angry then me.
I ordered a black empress too and I figured as much. Still waiting for an answer though xD

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12097 on: July 15, 2020, 05:11:24 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOO
Sad sith noises

Ohhhhh, that sucks, big time......what other options did they offer for hilts?

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12098 on: July 15, 2020, 05:17:46 PM »

Ohhhhh, that sucks, big time......what other options did they offer for hilts?

They offered a different color grandmaster. That one is the wifes so it will be up to her. For my empress they offered a similar priced hilt. I wouldn't know which would be considered similar because that one is kinda in-between the more expensive and the less. I think thats there only one that is the same price, but I could be wrong. And not going to lie I am almost thinking about just waiting. I mean its already been 10 weeks. I'm just happy to have gotten the answer that I was already expecting. I dont feel forgotten anymore lol.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12099 on: July 15, 2020, 05:24:24 PM »

They offered a different color grandmaster. That one is the wifes so it will be up to her. For my empress they offered a similar priced hilt. I wouldn't know which would be considered similar because that one is kinda in-between the more expensive and the less. I think thats there only one that is the same price, but I could be wrong. And not going to lie I am almost thinking about just waiting. I mean its already been 10 weeks. I'm just happy to have gotten the answer that I was already expecting. I dont feel forgotten anymore lol.

Whichever way you go, I hope it works out for the best.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Dolus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12100 on: July 15, 2020, 07:14:22 PM »

Let's face it, a lot of the negative comments aren't without merit, but if you're at the 5 week mark, I wouldn't get worried; 6-8 weeks seems to be the average.  People have been waiting longer than that in some cases, yes, but in your case, I wouldn't start sending emails yet.  If by week 8, you've heard nothing, then start doing the once a week check-in.   Just my opinion.

Thanks. Having numbers from a more experienced member is helpful. Even if just an opinion or guess.

I'd ordered a Stunt Mystery Box on May 17th. Plus a Grab Bag blade to reach free shipping. Just over 8 weeks ago. I've been wanting to build one out, but figured getting my hands on a cheap one physically would help me imagine what I do want in a built saber.

I check back here on this thread every couple of weeks to see where other people are at.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12101 on: July 15, 2020, 08:07:55 PM »

Thanks. Having numbers from a more experienced member is helpful. Even if just an opinion or guess.

I'd ordered a Stunt Mystery Box on May 17th. Plus a Grab Bag blade to reach free shipping. Just over 8 weeks ago. I've been wanting to build one out, but figured getting my hands on a cheap one physically would help me imagine what I do want in a built saber.

I check back here on this thread every couple of weeks to see where other people are at.

Don't be surprised if it takes at least another week or two for those; from what I've read, they had a whole stockpile of mystery boxes and grab bags that they could just grab from and ship out, back when it only took them a few days to crank out the orders.  Ever since Rise of Skywalker, and with all the promos, those have been in such demand that they've gone through the stockpile, and are having to resort to crafting what they can when they can.  Part of this is just speculation, I have no inside information.

You'll get them, and the actual shipping seems to be pretty fast; I didn't even opt for the 2 day shipping from FedEx, but my order left their shop yesterday and will be here tomorrow.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12102 on: July 15, 2020, 08:44:27 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOO
Sad sith noises

I'm guessing that's probably the case with mine as well, but I don't know because the CS Agent hasn't gotten back to me after he initially responded a week ago. Oddly enough, I emailed one of the competitors today with a general shipping question, and I had a response that actually answered my question within 4 minutes. I'll be placing an order for a couple of sabers later today from that company.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12103 on: July 15, 2020, 08:53:31 PM »

I'm guessing that's probably the case with mine as well, but I don't know because the CS Agent hasn't gotten back to me after he initially responded a week ago. Oddly enough, I emailed one of the competitors today with a general shipping question, and I had a response that actually answered my question within 4 minutes. I'll be placing an order for a couple of sabers later today from that company.

I'll freely admit, having someone say they'll get back to you in a day or two and then go a week without any further word is worse than having your email get lost in the shuffle with no response at all.  Even if he has no news, he should still send you something like, "Hang in there, I'm still looking into it, I haven't forgotten about you."

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12104 on: July 15, 2020, 09:26:26 PM »

Well, I did a vid. But not sure how US get notified of it if they don't read stuff here...

Try reading the forum.  There’s a handy thread right here that explains everything in full detail.

Saber Forum > Ultra Sabers Discussion > Ultra Sabers Reviews > Ultrasabers FOURTH Video Review Rewards Program start NOW

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: