Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2170974 times)
DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12210 on: July 18, 2020, 02:06:15 PM »

I love how people have their copy paste message for cases like this xD

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12211 on: July 18, 2020, 02:08:35 PM »

I love how people have their copy paste message for cases like this xD

Hey, I'm too lazy to retype that thing every time, LOL.  But I do try to modify it a little as applicable.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12212 on: July 18, 2020, 02:14:24 PM »

All right, I've got a problem, albeit a small one.

I'm planning on doing my video review later today, but I know it's going to be a long one cause it'll be an unboxing/review/inspection of all 9 sabers.  I wanted to document everything and make sure everything is fine, and that includes making sure all the sound fonts are on the sabers, but you guys really don't need me to cycle through all the fonts on the sabers on camera, do you?  Maybe just check one out on camera and the rest off camera?  Or do you guys not mind all that detail?

I don't know, I've never done one of these before, LOL.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12213 on: July 18, 2020, 02:29:03 PM »

All right, I've got a problem, albeit a small one.

I'm planning on doing my video review later today, but I know it's going to be a long one cause it'll be an unboxing/review/inspection of all 9 sabers.  I wanted to document everything and make sure everything is fine, and that includes making sure all the sound fonts are on the sabers, but you guys really don't need me to cycle through all the fonts on the sabers on camera, do you?  Maybe just check one out on camera and the rest off camera?  Or do you guys not mind all that detail?

I don't know, I've never done one of these before, LOL.
I'm not a big fan of multiple sound founts, so I'd say focus on the unboxing (that I love! and 9 sabers? Nice!) and maybe test one or two... But that's just me... The guy that won't take a diamond controller cause he doesn't want his sabers to change colors and would keep only one font on his saber anyway... xD

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12214 on: July 18, 2020, 02:50:56 PM »

I'm not a big fan of multiple sound founts, so I'd say focus on the unboxing (that I love! and 9 sabers? Nice!) and maybe test one or two... But that's just me... The guy that won't take a diamond controller cause he doesn't want his sabers to change colors and would keep only one font on his saber anyway... xD

Yeah, I'll probably just cycle through the fonts on one of the sabers on camera to show it off and do the rest off camera. 

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Rilsston
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12215 on: July 18, 2020, 05:33:53 PM »

Hey guy!

I am a new saber enthusiast, and I ordered my first ever lightsaber from Ultrasabers. (Scorpion, black, purple blade). I did so on May 9, 2020, and I just needed to come in and vent, because this wait is killing me. Is it worth it in the end? I have had only one communication from someone from the company, and he just provided the generic "we are slightly behind on our may the 4th sale, but if your order hasn't shipped in the next couple of weeks, ask again." Which is a terrible response, given I am more than double the 4 week lead time. I sent the representative a message requesting more specific of an update, but haven't heard back. I also see the scorpion is out of stock on the website again. Is there anything I can reasonably due to get an update on when I might receive my lightsaber? At this point I am considering just cancelling it, because of the lack of communication. But this forum seems overall positive, and I want to be excited again, so, I guess to quote Padme "Help me, Saberforums" you are my only hope." Any advise or really anything I can do?

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #12216 on: July 18, 2020, 05:49:28 PM »

I know the wait is tedious but believe me it is worth it when you get to get your hands on the sabers. Keep emailing them (be sure to put your order number in the email title) just be polite and understanding as it is not all necessarily their fault as they are waiting parts and supplies from other sources.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Meserin
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12217 on: July 18, 2020, 07:29:50 PM »

Never mind!! The very next morning of me making this post, I get a personal email back from Ultrasabers explaining the delay in my order and when I can expect the lightsaber to arrive! Feelin a bit better now😁

BindyBlue
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12218 on: July 18, 2020, 07:36:33 PM »

Well I sent an email this week about the mystery box I ordered may 22nd got a reply today telling me my order should be shipping early next week

Christianm5718
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12219 on: July 18, 2020, 08:17:10 PM »

I ordered on may 5, I’ve sent about 6 emails and tried calling 3 times. My order still says processing and I have heard nothing back from anyone in the company,m. I’ve seen their products and love them but this is the first time ordering from them for me and I’m currently on week 10 without any communication back from them.

Sylverfen
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12220 on: July 18, 2020, 10:36:50 PM »

Sigh, over 13 weeks now. I ordered on April 17th, and the only info I've received since is "3-4 week lead time." I even got a shopper approved email a month ago and emailed Ultrasabers about it, but haven't gotten any response back. I think I've sent them 3 emails since getting that Shopper Approved email, but nothing. Still processing.

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12221 on: July 18, 2020, 11:00:07 PM »

For those wondering if it is worth the wait.

YES.

I am still waiting on orders from may 11th and 16th, both Mystery Boxes
I am also waiting on a Diamond Aeon LE v5 from July 13th (15% was in my mind too good to pass, and too early to worry about time yet.)

I had another order on June 26th that I have already received (2 MB and a DI v2). The mystery boxes were an Aeon v3 in Blazing Red and an Aeon v4 in Blue Violet Amethyst, both stunts, and I was thrilled.
My trouble with these is that they are gifts and while I can hold them for a while, I do not get to keep them.

It is awesome when you finally get your order. Do not give up.

The customer service I have received is negligible since it is just automatically generated E-mails. So far.

I have reached out using the basic contact E-Mail and I have no received any response in the week since I sent it.

I have placed four different orders, and may place a fifth if I can get any information or advancement on my other orders.

I do not regret any of it, but some people who know me think I am going a little farther than I should. They each have their own hobbies/obsessions that I have no understanding of so they can do their thing while I do mine.

So, in conclusion to my rambling post. It is worth the wait.

My only word of caution, when you finally get your Saber... Remember that swinging a three foot initiate inside is not bad, but you may want to find a spacious area to swing a full sized four foot plus saber and you definitely want enough room to play if you get a staff. Otherwise you end up explaining why there are dents in the walls (I have Heavy Grade Blades) and/or why the lamps are broken.

Keep the faith. Keep trying to find out what is happening. Enjoy the Sabers when you get them.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #12222 on: July 18, 2020, 11:12:26 PM »

For those wondering if it is worth the wait.

YES.

I am still waiting on orders from may 11th and 16th, both Mystery Boxes
I am also waiting on a Diamond Aeon LE v5 from July 13th (15% was in my mind too good to pass, and too early to worry about time yet.)

I had another order on June 26th that I have already received (2 MB and a DI v2). The mystery boxes were an Aeon v3 in Blazing Red and an Aeon v4 in Blue Violet Amethyst, both stunts, and I was thrilled.
My trouble with these is that they are gifts and while I can hold them for a while, I do not get to keep them.

It is awesome when you finally get your order. Do not give up.

The customer service I have received is negligible since it is just automatically generated E-mails. So far.

I have reached out using the basic contact E-Mail and I have no received any response in the week since I sent it.

I have placed four different orders, and may place a fifth if I can get any information or advancement on my other orders.

I do not regret any of it, but some people who know me think I am going a little farther than I should. They each have their own hobbies/obsessions that I have no understanding of so they can do their thing while I do mine.

So, in conclusion to my rambling post. It is worth the wait.

My only word of caution, when you finally get your Saber... Remember that swinging a three foot initiate inside is not bad, but you may want to find a spacious area to swing a full sized four foot plus saber and you definitely want enough room to play if you get a staff. Otherwise you end up explaining why there are dents in the walls (I have Heavy Grade Blades) and/or why the lamps are broken.

Keep the faith. Keep trying to find out what is happening. Enjoy the Sabers when you get them.

Well said

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12223 on: July 19, 2020, 12:22:11 AM »

Didn't have the chance to do the unboxing today; life got in the way.  It happens.   There's always tomorrow, though.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #12224 on: July 19, 2020, 12:30:20 AM »

Didn't have the chance to do the unboxing today; life got in the way.  It happens.   There's always tomorrow, though.

Life is one of those things that is a constant ( hopefully )

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: