Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 814 815 [816] 817 818 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177487 times)
Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12225 on: July 19, 2020, 12:48:22 AM »

Life is very good at getting in the way.

That is the entire point of it.

Also tends to be when the most fun things happen.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Ripsta18
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12226 on: July 19, 2020, 03:55:07 AM »

Ordered the prophecy v3 blazing red with orange flash on clash on may 7th. Wanted the dark prophecy but it was sold out. My first one so got the stand and all the cool stuff. I’ve yet to receive any kind of update to the emails sent. I understand that COVID has hampered them but jeez. Update the website to let people know the real lead times. Stop the sales that will back you up even further. Keeps customers updated even with mass emails just letting us know we are not forgotten. Was hoping to have this before my birthday this week but looks like that’s a bust. I only ordered it 2 months in advance. Guess I should have just waited. Lesson learned.....

Zylo1010
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12227 on: July 19, 2020, 05:49:58 AM »

So I just put in an order with a competitor, if I get this order before US gives me an update on my order from may 14th I'm doing a charge back.

momaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12228 on: July 19, 2020, 10:04:33 AM »

I saw this myself...it's actually  - and let me see if I can explain the story in a little more detail without violating any of this group's rules - a Facebook page for custom sabers in general that's run by the owner of one of the "other guys."  The rule states that the group is only for saber discussion and sharing pics and whatnot, and no unrelated posts (memes and the like) will be tolerated.  Which, by itself is fine, and makes some sense when you think about it, but the rule actually singles out "commiserating about wait times."

What?  Seriously?  You can talk about your custom saber but you can't talk about how long you waited for it?

Boy, if this place had that rule, we'd  ALL be screwed, LOL....

While it might be run by one of the "other guys", in fairness it also covers US and most of the recent "commiseration" discussion has been about US (with a little of the "other guys" thrown in for good measure).

To be honest I can understand wanting to keep a facebook group that is generally about sharing pics and discussions on lightsaber of all kinds positive and happy.  It's not like there aren't plenty of other places one can have a vent.  Positive happy places are even more important right now with the hell the world has descended into.

But I'm used to placing my order and paying fully up front and then waiting up to and beyond two years for a Hot Toys figure so a few months for a hand crafted lightsaber is really not that bad.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12229 on: July 19, 2020, 10:27:56 AM »

Please, stop me from purchasing a sentinel yellow spectre.
Also, is it better to combine two custom sabers to get the free MB and only one raffle ticket or make two orders and pass on the free MB to get two raffle tickets? Hypothetically asking. You know. For a friend... And... Look over there!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

momaw
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12230 on: July 19, 2020, 10:35:16 AM »

Please, stop me from purchasing a sentinel yellow spectre.
Also, is it better to combine two custom sabers to get the free MB and only one raffle ticket or make two orders and pass on the free MB to get two raffle tickets? Hypothetically asking. You know. For a friend... And... Look over there!

If it were me I'd go for the guaranteed mystery box with one entry.  But I'm only basing that on the number of prizes available and the apparent number of orders being placed weekly according to some here.  Really I got no idea  Cheesy

Tyler_The_Bot
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12231 on: July 19, 2020, 12:10:37 PM »

After 10 weeks of patiently waiting, my order has officially shipped.

This is just a heads up to anyone waiting on an order.

This is the first of two orders I have placed, I am still waiting on the second to ship.

But realistically 10 weeks is probably what most of you will see.

Order was placed in beginning of May and shipped July 18th.

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #12232 on: July 19, 2020, 04:24:07 PM »

Honestly, I can deal with 10 weeks of waiting, but you gotta TELL me that it will take 10 weeks.

When you say it takes 3 to 4 weeks and then it takes 10 weeks with zero official communication... I am not happy.

I think that the majority of us here are perfectly okay with an extended wait time if we know ahead of time roughly what the wait time will be. Or I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #12233 on: July 19, 2020, 05:04:52 PM »

Honestly, I can deal with 10 weeks of waiting, but you gotta TELL me that it will take 10 weeks.

When you say it takes 3 to 4 weeks and then it takes 10 weeks with zero official communication... I am not happy.

I think that the majority of us here are perfectly okay with an extended wait time if we know ahead of time roughly what the wait time will be. Or I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

tell me 10 weeks im good. tell me 10 weeks and deliver in 6 weeks im impressed, tell me 4 weeks i am good, deliver in 10 weeks im not a happy camper

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #12234 on: July 19, 2020, 05:26:49 PM »

So in examining why I am hesitant to order more, I have come the conclusion that it is simply because of the 2 Mystery Boxes. Since I cannot afford to get duplicates at this point, and I have no idea what I am getting, I have to wait until they arrive before ordering more sabers.

I would like to see and hold them in hand to get a feel for the hilts and check out the colors, whatever they may be, before making the decision to get more. I like what I have received so I am happy to wait for the products, I just can't order anymore yet.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12235 on: July 19, 2020, 06:13:16 PM »

10 weeks, that's cute. lol.  Roll Eyes
I just passed 11 weeks on Friday for the Phantom Initiate V4. These sabers were stunts, with Tri-AS and Dark Catalyst pommels. Other than supply issues, I can not see any reason why it should take 11 weeks to make these sabers/staff.
I hit 10 weeks on my second order on Wednesday (Diamond Dominicide). I heard from CS on the Diamond Dominicide. I haven't heard a thing about the Phantom Initiate V4. I have sent 4 emails since June 25th and nothing.
Hence, my sarcastic 10 week comment.   Cheesy

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12236 on: July 20, 2020, 01:20:04 AM »

FINALLY got my video review done....just trying to get it uploaded on a platform other than YouTube so I can share the link; for some reason, Vimeo is giving me problems.  Grrrr....

In a nutshell, though.....OHHHHH, YEAHHHHHHH!  No problems with any of them!   My mother can't believe the quality.  She gave me an idea of another related Christmas gift for the boys: black gloves to protect their hands.  I'll track down some good ones, and those will be a gift from Grammy.

Ultrasabers is getting 5 stars from me, that's for sure.  And I am officially hooked on this stuff.

WHOO-HOO!!!

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12237 on: July 20, 2020, 01:50:02 AM »

11 weeks and finally get word that there's a "stock issue" on a saber that they still have listed as in stock.

Took a flier on one of the other guys, ordered on Tuesday (I think) and it will be delivered tomorrow. Definitely gonna be going with the other guys from now on (emailed them with a question, had a reply with an answer to my question 4 minutes later, where as I had to wait 10 days for a response from US when they had said they would be emailing me in 1-2 business days). They said they'll email me again on Weds with more info on the "stock issue," and their answer or lack of one will determine whether I continue waiting for my saber or issue a charge back.

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #12238 on: July 20, 2020, 01:51:25 AM »

FINALLY got my video review done....just trying to get it uploaded on a platform other than YouTube so I can share the link; for some reason, Vimeo is giving me problems.  Grrrr....

In a nutshell, though.....OHHHHH, YEAHHHHHHH!  No problems with any of them!   My mother can't believe the quality.  She gave me an idea of another related Christmas gift for the boys: black gloves to protect their hands.  I'll track down some good ones, and those will be a gift from Grammy.

Ultrasabers is getting 5 stars from me, that's for sure.  And I am officially hooked on this stuff.

WHOO-HOO!!!
How’s that Fallen?  Nice ain’t she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12239 on: July 20, 2020, 01:55:19 AM »

10 weeks, that's cute. lol.  Roll Eyes
I just passed 11 weeks on Friday for the Phantom Initiate V4. These sabers were stunts, with Tri-AS and Dark Catalyst pommels. Other than supply issues, I can not see any reason why it should take 11 weeks to make these sabers/staff.
I hit 10 weeks on my second order on Wednesday (Diamond Dominicide). I heard from CS on the Diamond Dominicide. I haven't heard a thing about the Phantom Initiate V4. I have sent 4 emails since June 25th and nothing.
Hence, my sarcastic 10 week comment.   Cheesy
> 14 weeks on empty hilts here.

Pages: 1 ... 814 815 [816] 817 818 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: