Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 817 818 [819] 820 821 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171295 times)
404_PageNotFound
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12270 on: July 21, 2020, 12:20:08 PM »

Finally got a reply on my May 1st order. Apprentice v5 and Dark Apprentice V5 are out of stock for the next 5 weeks. Cry

What really tickles the boat is I emailed about May 1st, got a reply about my May 28th Order (Mystery Box), it was sent out, then got a reply about my May 1st order. Now I am reading that people who order Myster Boxes before me have yet to get others. Feeling a little guilty. Lips sealed

And to top it of!!! Roll Eyes

Myster Box arrived (Dark Liberator v3- Stunt- Blue) and  AV switch is not attached to hilt and only hanging on by the writes. Hopefully my (only recent (1 week)) luck with communication will hold out and this will be fixed.

Fingers crossed that Joshua gets back quick on the fix and what hilts can replace the May 1st Order! Grin

✨May the force be with you✨

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12271 on: July 21, 2020, 12:38:29 PM »

Not had a reply from my email over a week ago so just sent another its hard not to feel slightly frustrated but im still so excited to get my 1st sound saber i just wish i could hear something, anything at this point.

You'll get your saber, that's a guarantee.   I know the email replies have been hit or miss, but I'm sure they're absolutely swamped with the amount of emails that come in on a daily basis.

A weekly email seems reasonable to me, especially if you're at the 8th week or beyond.  Just try to be patient; there's a lot of outside factors at play here.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

josephumi
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12272 on: July 21, 2020, 02:07:31 PM »

Not had a reply from my email over a week ago so just sent another its hard not to feel slightly frustrated but im still so excited to get my 1st sound saber i just wish i could hear something, anything at this point.

That's par for the course. I've sent biweekly emails since week 4, tried two different emails, and called a few times. I have no doubt it'll come, but I wouldn't hand them any more money at gunpoint. I'd rather go with a competitor, even with a similar wait, if they can tell me how long I'll be waiting. Responding to emails isn't difficult, I do the job every day, so it's exceptionally frustrating for it to be bungled so badly.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12273 on: July 21, 2020, 03:04:55 PM »

Four weeks as of today for my second order (Dominix LE v5).  I figure i'll give it a couple more weeks and then see if I can find out what the word is.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

thegramreaper
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12274 on: July 21, 2020, 03:38:34 PM »

Placed my order on May 14th, well over two months ago.

Sent multiple e-mails, have yet to receive a response to any of them.

Getting pretty frustrating, I'm currently buying a house and that seems to be going faster than my saber order.

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #12275 on: July 21, 2020, 03:59:22 PM »

Oh, what the Sith... I've taken the plunge after my Apprentice LEv5 and ordered the main course - Spectre with Lite Sound, Consular Green blade (Silver FOC, quick disconnect MLS), windowed emitter and D-ring - plus a mystery box.

Hope they are reading emails as I used the summer raffle code but got distracted double-checking the hilt is available and forgot to add my forum username, so replied to their order confirmation email with it...  Embarrassed

aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #12276 on: July 21, 2020, 04:12:40 PM »

Placed my order on May 14th, well over two months ago.

Sent multiple e-mails, have yet to receive a response to any of them.

Im waiting on my order from May 14th aswell we're cursed bud....

thegramreaper
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12277 on: July 21, 2020, 04:21:44 PM »

Im waiting on my order from May 14th aswell we're cursed bud....

At least we know we're not alone in our wait.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12278 on: July 21, 2020, 04:31:53 PM »

I know for a fact I'm gonna be weak and order the Spectre. The shame... It is real x)

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Bruinbear
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12279 on: July 21, 2020, 05:55:12 PM »

First time buyer here.  Is it normal to get a “did you receive your saber?” email before you get any shipping info and the saber still shows as processing on the US website?  I totally understand we are living in a pesky pandemic world and things are weird.  I just need to know if I should be worried (or possibly excited) or not.  Thanks!

thegramreaper
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12280 on: July 21, 2020, 06:17:56 PM »

First time buyer here.  Is it normal to get a “did you receive your saber?” email before you get any shipping info and the saber still shows as processing on the US website?  I totally understand we are living in a pesky pandemic world and things are weird.  I just need to know if I should be worried (or possibly excited) or not.  Thanks!

I wouldn't get too excited. I made my order about two and a half months ago and got that "did you receive your order yet?" e-mail a little over a week ago.

Still no saber, still no reply to any of my e-mails.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12281 on: July 21, 2020, 06:28:06 PM »

It's an email sent by the company collecting reviews. Nothing related to the state of your order (processing or shipping info).

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12282 on: July 21, 2020, 07:11:07 PM »

I'm just going to go ahead and post this, because I am getting pretty damn sick of all this whining about "where's my saber?" If any of you have a real solution to end the prolonged paranoia that is crippling the economy, I am all ears. Honestly, ask yourselves if ANYTHING has gone right in 2020. Ultrasabers does NOT machine their own parts. They do NOT anodize their own parts. They do NOT manufacture the internal hardware they use. They do NOT produce the fasteners used to assemble certain parts. They do NOT extrude the polycarbinate tubing used to make the blades. Anyone with half a brain should be able to see where I'm going with this. There are any number of factors that can interrupt Ultrasabers' production flow and put them well beyond behind schedule. They are dependent upon other VENDERS and OUTSIDE PROCESSORS. So if their SUPPLIERS fall behind in meeting orders, guess what?....

Then there is the issue about emails. They might have CSRs trying to answer 5000 emails apiece....if they even have any reps left. And because people have no patience and/or couth, these emails exponentially pile up. HELL'S BELLS, I placed an order back in May, for an emitter. I then sent an email enquiring if part orders were as backed up as full saber orders. I got my order before I got a reply, a week and a half later. So stop and think, would you rather they drop everything to answer the endless flow of emails, or just keep plugging along in an attempt to fill orders?

So PLEASE remember, 2020 has been the absolute definition of $#!%show. Be cool and remember that NOTHING is running like normal. Patience and understanding are in short supply (like toilet paper). I'm sure the good people at Ultrasabers will appreciate it.

Thanks for reading.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12283 on: July 21, 2020, 07:17:10 PM »

I talked to the customer service rep today and my order is completely updated. Last thing I wanted was to change the gold covertec wheel on my Emperors Hand for a black one. He also said that my order should ship in 1 or 2 days. With that being said should I tailor my excitement a bit or do yall think I will actually ship in 2ish days?

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12284 on: July 21, 2020, 07:19:58 PM »

I talked to the customer service rep today and my order is completely updated. Last thing I wanted was to change the gold covertec wheel on my Emperors Hand for a black one. He also said that my order should ship in 1 or 2 days. With that being said should I tailor my excitement a bit or do yall think I will actually ship in 2ish days?

It'll ship, trust me.  They've just got to finish assembling the full order and you'll get that Golden Ticket in a day or two.  If it takes longer than that, I'll be surprised.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: