Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 818 819 [820] 821 822 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177948 times)
Zylo1010
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12285 on: July 21, 2020, 07:27:14 PM »

So I got my tracking number today.... but it's with usps when I paid for 2 day fed ex shipping. I paid the extra for fed ex because my post office has a habit of "losing" my packages.... really not a happy camper.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12286 on: July 21, 2020, 08:15:35 PM »

So I got my tracking number today.... but it's with usps when I paid for 2 day fed ex shipping. I paid the extra for fed ex because my post office has a habit of "losing" my packages.... really not a happy camper.
USPS has a habit of smashing my packages.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #12287 on: July 21, 2020, 08:44:13 PM »

I'm just going to go ahead and post this, because I am getting pretty damn sick of all this whining about "where's my saber?"

Hey Man,  I get that you are frustrated reading all of the posts on this thread..... but I would point out that this thread is Literally about complaining while waiting for your saber.  And the mods have deliberately pushed people who are complaining into this thread to stop them from going all over the board.

Second, I would say that you are correct with everything you said about supplies.  But you know what isn't being effected by their supply issues? Them communicating with their customers.  Them changing their website to appropriately indicate when things are out of stock.  Them constantly running new promotions. Them taking new orders when they know they can't fill them.

All of that could also be fixed by literally updating the website to say that the expected delivery date is 8 weeks - That would take them 5 minutes.  They just don't want to do that because they want to claim being the fastest to deliver sabers over all of the other custom shops.

So that part is on them.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12288 on: July 21, 2020, 09:22:59 PM »

Hey Man,  I get that you are frustrated reading all of the posts on this thread..... but I would point out that this thread is Literally about complaining while waiting for your saber.  And the mods have deliberately pushed people who are complaining into this thread to stop them from going all over the board.

Second, I would say that you are correct with everything you said about supplies.  But you know what isn't being effected by their supply issues? Them communicating with their customers.  Them changing their website to appropriately indicate when things are out of stock.  Them constantly running new promotions. Them taking new orders when they know they can't fill them.

All of that could also be fixed by literally updating the website to say that the expected delivery date is 8 weeks - That would take them 5 minutes.  They just don't want to do that because they want to claim being the fastest to deliver sabers over all of the other custom shops.

So that part is on them.
Let me give you a little forum history. This thread was originally created as a place for member to facetiously gripe that they had to wait like a week for delivery. OMG! It's so terrible. ANd we literally would "complain" that we only had to wait about week, maybe 2 for large orders to be filled and shipped. Seriously, I have ordered a saber in the morning, had a shipping confirmation the same afternoon, and held a brand new saber within 4 days. That was a best case scenario of "normal" years back. We knew that our wait times weren't going to be unbearable, so this was a place we could announce to other members that we scratched our itch again, and let them know what we ordered, and how anxiously awaited our new pieces of tubular awesomeness.

The real issue here is that most of came in at the absolute worst time to order. Ever since Ep7, US has gotten catastrophically back logged around Christmas: once over due to the Christmas shopping season and/or Christmas money spending season; and twice again because of every nerd and their brother wanting a new saber to celebrate the next crappy movie to be released. This would usually set them back into February before orders started getting caught up. Fast forward to March 2020. The economy is half shut down and struggling to get back into full production. PLUS, a bunch of dumbasses thought it was a good idea to tell people to stay at home, bored off their asses, with nothing better to do but order awesome crap online. And I've already stated the possible and most likely probable reasons why US is not looking so favorable to the current batch of customers. Give the situation time to mellow, and this company will truly WOW you.

I know the mods have pushed people here, but that's so we don't have a million different threads being created with the express purpose of bitching about slow dleiveries/shipping/email response, etc.

I did address that. If they are currently short staffed, what would you prefer they dedicate their limited manpower towards: building sabers, or answering a million bitchy emails?

And what happens when more hiccups in the reopening process further impede, and new customers start griping yet again that "You said it would only take 8 weeks."

Be happy I'm not in charge. I would shut down order entry until orders are caught up. Then nobody that didn't order before April would have anything to complain about and an equal amount of things to expect in the mail. Look at the bright side: you have ordered from another company....but you'd have paid 2 - 3 times the price, AND mostly likely still wouldn't have your order.

I've been on this forum since 2014. Believe me when I tell you that this company is legit and will eventually deliver......global economic collapse notwithstanding. 2020 has truly prevented them from bouncing back the aforementioned Christmas season. Last year at this time was all flapjacks and gravy. Everyone excited about what they were going to order for the first summer raffle.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zylo1010
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12289 on: July 21, 2020, 09:37:09 PM »

I'll give them this one I contacted aria directly and it was fixed. Should be here thursday. So let the excitement start finally

Saber_Warmonger
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12290 on: July 21, 2020, 10:25:24 PM »

Here's a question for everyone.  Some people have received sabers quickly, while others have had to wait.  I've ordered a number of sabers.  The fifth order was The Emperor's Hand.  They shipped that within a couple days and I have already received it.  But I've heard nothing about the seven other sabers I've ordered before and after The Emperor's Hand.  Are they simply out of stock of certain parts or sabers and that's what we are all freaking out about?  I'm curious on which sabers are shipping and which ones are on hold.  So, What did you order that you've already received?

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12291 on: July 21, 2020, 10:36:13 PM »

Here's a question for everyone.  Some people have received sabers quickly, while others have had to wait.  I've ordered a number of sabers.  The fifth order was The Emperor's Hand.  They shipped that within a couple days and I have already received it.  But I've heard nothing about the seven other sabers I've ordered before and after The Emperor's Hand.  Are they simply out of stock of certain parts or sabers and that's what we are all freaking out about?  I'm curious on which sabers are shipping and which ones are on hold.  So, What did you order that you've already received?

The black version of the Fallen is a real hot commodity, with a delay of several weeks, but some people are having luck switching from the combat emitter to the standard one.  And I was told by them that the emitter of the gold Savior without windows was out of stock; i had ordered the one with windows, so I caught a break there.

Oddly enough, the Raven hilt is out of stock on the website, but I'm pretty sure they used one of those for my Frankensaber that i got last week.  Go figure.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12292 on: July 21, 2020, 11:00:25 PM »

Sooo, I've got a problem.....my sabers have arrived and I need something else to think about and obsess over.  Besides more sabers, I mean.  What to do, what to do?

And then it hit me.....I've got to come up with a place to keep this eventual (hopefully) big collection!

I've already got a plan in mind...clear a spot in my bedroom for a nice, quality wooden bookcase to set up, and the sabers can sit all nice and neat on the shelves.  Attached to the bookcase can be a little basket for the blade plugs and allen wrenches.   And next to the bookcase can be an umbrella stand to keep the blades.  When I need to arm myself, just grab a saber from the shelf, pop out the plug, pop in the blade and I'm good to go.

Oooh, the potential is so exciting.   The problem is I CAN'T DO ANY OF THIS UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS!  DAGNABBIT!!!

Seriously, though, it is nice to have some things to look forward to.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Rakkhive0202
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12293 on: July 22, 2020, 12:09:31 AM »

So I'm coming up on week 10 for my order. It was a pretty sizable order with 10 sabers total. Me and a couple friends decided to go into this order together and get some for ourselves. The wait like most has been killing us, but I'm not too worried about not receiving them.

7 of the sabers are mine and I'm distributing 5 of them to some more of my friends/family so we can all be Idiots together. Most of the sabers are stunt ones, and I've been getting an ever increasing urge to get a nice Emerald with sound one for myself. I've been looking at the Manticore and everyday I can feel my will slowly crumbling. I've never gotten a US Saber before or even a Custom saber so I was hoping to see how the stunts and my Friends Empress with premium sound turned out before I went and bought it.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12294 on: July 22, 2020, 12:59:10 AM »

So I'm coming up on week 10 for my order. It was a pretty sizable order with 10 sabers total. Me and a couple friends decided to go into this order together and get some for ourselves. The wait like most has been killing us, but I'm not too worried about not receiving them.

7 of the sabers are mine and I'm distributing 5 of them to some more of my friends/family so we can all be Idiots together. Most of the sabers are stunt ones, and I've been getting an ever increasing urge to get a nice Emerald with sound one for myself. I've been looking at the Manticore and everyday I can feel my will slowly crumbling. I've never gotten a US Saber before or even a Custom saber so I was hoping to see how the stunts and my Friends Empress with premium sound turned out before I went and bought it.

I don't know what a saber is like with the Emerald driver, but my first order that came in last week had a Manticore with sound in it, and it's a fine saber.  It might not look as flashy as a saber like the Fallen or the Spectre, but sometimes the simplicity of the hilt is the appeal.  Plus it's got a really nice emitter with a lot of detail to it.

I did a video of the unboxing, it's over on the reviews page if you want to take a look.  I had quite a few sabers in my order so if you want to see a good variety, you'll get it, LOL.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

EagleSentinel97
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12295 on: July 22, 2020, 01:14:17 AM »

Surprisingly, the customer service of ultrasabers has been so nice with me,

I have sent three emails and all three they have answered them the next day, today I got one in which they told me that they are currently receiving weekly shipments of hilts from they machine shop and that those are more frequent but smaller batches of various hilts.

And that they are experiencing a delay with some of the most popular hilts and this includes mine Sad but they told me that they can assist me changing my order.

Originally I order an Initiate LE V5 but now Idk if change it for a Sentinel LE v5 or an Apprentice LE v5

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12296 on: July 22, 2020, 01:29:38 AM »

Surprisingly, the customer service of ultrasabers has been so nice with me,

I have sent three emails and all three they have answered them the next day, today I got one in which they told me that they are currently receiving weekly shipments of hilts from they machine shop and that those are more frequent but smaller batches of various hilts.

And that they are experiencing a delay with some of the most popular hilts and this includes mine Sad but they told me that they can assist me changing my order.

Originally I order an Initiate LE V5 but now Idk if change it for a Sentinel LE v5 or an Apprentice LE v5

I got the Apprentice as a free grab bag.  It's a nice saber; ideal for using one-handed, but you can use it two-handed easy enough.   The Sentinel, as far as I can tell, is just its "big brother," definitely a two-handed saber.  It really just comes down to what size hilt you want.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12297 on: July 22, 2020, 02:18:41 AM »

Just an update.  Seems they have a new stock of Mystery Boxes. At least a few.

I had ordered one mystery box on May 11th and another on May 16th, and I have recieved Fed-Ex  Tracking Info for Both today, July 21st.  Expected date of delivery is July 23rd.

I sincerely hope that there are others out there who have received good news today as well.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12298 on: July 22, 2020, 02:30:39 AM »

Just an update.  Seems they have a new stock of Mystery Boxes. At least a few.

I had ordered one mystery box on May 11th and another on May 16th, and I have recieved Fed-Ex  Tracking Info for Both today, July 21st.  Expected date of delivery is July 23rd.

I sincerely hope that there are others out there who have received good news today as well.

Congratulations on your Golden Ticket.   Make sure you take pics and/or video for us.

Slowly but surely, people....they're trying to get back on track, really.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12299 on: July 22, 2020, 02:31:45 AM »

Of course, now that I have tracking info, the hardest wait occurs.

Specially since these are Mystery Boxes and could be totally epic diamond or emerald sabers or simple stunt sabers. (Yes, I know the odds are very much that they are just stunt sabers)
Also I don't know what the hilts are... (Again I know they are likely Sentinal/Aeon/Apprentice/Initiate Styles)
But you get the idea.

To make the wait worse, these ones are meant to be mine. Not gifts I am holding for someone else...

Enough ranting for now, I have a Fed-Ex Tracking number and a new website to stalk for the next few days.

I'll let you all know what I got when I know what I got.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Pages: 1 ... 818 819 [820] 821 822 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: