Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171151 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12300 on: July 22, 2020, 02:48:08 AM »

Of course, now that I have tracking info, the hardest wait occurs.

Specially since these are Mystery Boxes and could be totally epic diamond or emerald sabers or simple stunt sabers. (Yes, I know the odds are very much that they are just stunt sabers)
Also I don't know what the hilts are... (Again I know they are likely Sentinal/Aeon/Apprentice/Initiate Styles)
But you get the idea.

To make the wait worse, these ones are meant to be mine. Not gifts I am holding for someone else...

Enough ranting for now, I have a Fed-Ex Tracking number and a new website to stalk for the next few days.

I'll let you all know what I got when I know what I got.

I dont think they give Emeralds and Diamonds away as mystery boxes, so you're out of luck there.  But, yes, you could very well end up with a sound saber.  And as for the hilt, who knows?

For example, I ended up with the stunt version of the Shock with the Silver non-illuminated AV switch as my mystery box, and that was a $170 saber as a free giveaway.   You might get something similar, you never know.  But, I also got an Apprentice as a grab bag, and even that is nice.

Trust me, the first time you feel the weight of that thing in your hands and you realize, "this is no plastic toy", and you hit that switch....it's awesome.   Enjoy the excitement.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #12301 on: July 22, 2020, 03:05:07 AM »

I dont think they give Emeralds and Diamonds away as mystery boxes, so you're out of luck there.  But, yes, you could very well end up with a sound saber.  And as for the hilt, who knows?

For example, I ended up with the stunt version of the Shock with the Silver non-illuminated AV switch as my mystery box, and that was a $170 saber as a free giveaway.   You might get something similar, you never know.  But, I also got an Apprentice as a grab bag, and even that is nice.

Trust me, the first time you feel the weight of that thing in your hands and you realize, "this is no plastic toy", and you hit that switch....it's awesome.   Enjoy the excitement.

I agree with JP these are truly combat ready sabers , i have taken my saber staff up against hardwood staff pretty dam hard and after alot of matches it has only a few minor scratches and of course a battery will come lose once in a while

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12302 on: July 22, 2020, 03:55:05 AM »

Yeah, they should be nice.

They are gonna have a 36 inch Heavy-Duty Ultra-Edge Blade each, so I do plan on actually using them.

No point buying something like this (in my opinion) unless you are allowed (or encouraged) to play with it.

Kinda hoping for sound on one, or at least a hilt that I haven't already ordered as a follow up.

Whatever I get will be worth it. My family thinks I am crazy, but still worth it.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #12303 on: July 22, 2020, 04:06:42 AM »

Yeah, they should be nice.

They are gonna have a 36 inch Heavy-Duty Ultra-Edge Blade each, so I do plan on actually using them.

No point buying something like this (in my opinion) unless you are allowed (or encouraged) to play with it.

Kinda hoping for sound on one, or at least a hilt that I haven't already ordered as a follow up.

Whatever I get will be worth it. My family thinks I am crazy, but still worth it.

I have the Dark Sentinel  LE v4 staff with quick coupler, handles real nice, balance is good, but and while i like this point it is heavy

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

BindyBlue
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12304 on: July 22, 2020, 07:31:12 AM »

Ordered a $75 mystery box may 22nd emailed last week and Aria replied Saturday saying that it will be shipping this week and woke up to a tracking number today with expected delivery in the UK of Thursday next week

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12305 on: July 22, 2020, 08:33:44 AM »

Surprisingly, the customer service of ultrasabers has been so nice with me,

I have sent three emails and all three they have answered them the next day, today I got one in which they told me that they are currently receiving weekly shipments of hilts from they machine shop and that those are more frequent but smaller batches of various hilts.

And that they are experiencing a delay with some of the most popular hilts and this includes mine Sad but they told me that they can assist me changing my order.

Originally I order an Initiate LE V5 but now Idk if change it for a Sentinel LE v5 or an Apprentice LE v5

I was told that they are only getting bi-weekly shipments and they are really small shipments.

Either I wait patiently or lose 20% and get a refund.

To echo, Logos stance on if he were in charge, I hope they do stop taking new orders, at the very least stop the mystery boxes and grab bags so actual custom orders can be fufilled. But that is just my opinion.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

f2axis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12306 on: July 22, 2020, 09:01:36 AM »

I have been waiting for my order since May 12th and it is still being processed........... Cry and it's kinda annoying that they don't answer my emails at all Huh

My Order-Nummber is #770398, someone else still waiting?

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12307 on: July 22, 2020, 11:27:40 AM »

I have been waiting for my order since May 12th and it is still being processed........... Cry and it's kinda annoying that they don't answer my emails at all Huh

My Order-Nummber is #770398, someone else still waiting?

I have been waiting since May 5th though i have been given hope my order might ship in the next couple of days. I had to change my order though. Both sabers i ordered were out of stock.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12308 on: July 22, 2020, 12:45:11 PM »

Seriously considering just saying "the hell with it," and going for another saber to enter this raffle going on.  Not worried about the wait time since it would be put away until after the holidays anyway; it would actually be fine if it took a while to get here. 

The main reason I'm thinking about it is, the excitement and anticipation of this last order really did me good after the way this year's gone down.  I really needed that.  Add in the excitement of maybe winning a prize on the raffle....

I dunno. We'll see.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12309 on: July 22, 2020, 02:56:09 PM »

I have a USPS tracking number that originally forecast yesterday as the expected delivery date. 

The current status shows “In Transit, Arriving Late” — arrrrrrrrgh!  So what does that mean— did the semi-truck crash somewhere after leaving Houston?  Did the truck driver take that “wrong left turn at Albuquerque” that Bugs Bunny always complains about?   Did some flunky of the Empire intercept the truck and confiscate my saber? 

Oh, the pain of partial information!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #12310 on: July 22, 2020, 03:04:59 PM »

I have a USPS tracking number that originally forecast yesterday as the expected delivery date. 

The current status shows “In Transit, Arriving Late” — arrrrrrrrgh!  So what does that mean— did the semi-truck crash somewhere after leaving Houston?  Did the truck driver take that “wrong left turn at Albuquerque” that Bugs Bunny always complains about?   Did some flunky of the Empire intercept the truck and confiscate my saber? 

Oh, the pain of partial information!

Same thing for me.  they were over-zealous with their estimation, and the delivery date only got the package to the local distributor, with it going out the next day to me.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12311 on: July 22, 2020, 03:42:02 PM »

Of course, now that I have tracking info, the hardest wait occurs.
This is the real reason this thread exists. To bitch and moan about waiting for shipping.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12312 on: July 22, 2020, 03:44:10 PM »

Same thing for me.  they were over-zealous with their estimation, and the delivery date only got the package to the local distributor, with it going out the next day to me.

It shipped Friday, and USPS provided the “Tuesday by 8:00pm” delivery estimate by Saturday.  It has been in the current “In Transit, Arriving Late” status since Monday.  The last meaningful status was when it arrived at the Houston distribution center early on Sunday morning.

Again... <insert frustrated rage meme here>

(Yes, I’m being overly dramatic.  I know that.  We are talking about a hobby here, not anything vital to life or health.)

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12313 on: July 22, 2020, 03:56:08 PM »

Just ordered the Princess, along with a 32 inch blade for the Initiate i received as well as a few extra blade plugs.

And now I have something to get excited about receiving again!  WHOO-HOO!   Grin

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12314 on: July 22, 2020, 05:18:39 PM »

Just ordered the Princess, along with a 32 inch blade for the Initiate i received as well as a few extra blade plugs.

And now I have something to get excited about receiving again!  WHOO-HOO!   Grin
I'm glad to see I'm not alone being weak xD

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: 1 ... 819 820 [821] 822 823 ... 915   Go Up