Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 820 821 [822] 823 824 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177151 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12315 on: July 22, 2020, 05:20:21 PM »

I'm glad to see I'm not alone being weak xD

I’ve spent enough money on my other money-trap hobby in the past month to buy a really nice saber, PLUS I upgraded my Frankensaber to Diamond (plus a couple other add-ons), so I’m out for this one. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12316 on: July 22, 2020, 05:21:54 PM »

I'm glad to see I'm not alone being weak xD

LOL....well, the opportunity came by, so I pounced on it.  This one's just going to be a display, so I didn't go too crazy with it.  

That will come at a later time.   Grin

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12317 on: July 22, 2020, 08:12:39 PM »

It's Weds., the day that I was told that I'd have to wait until to find out more info about my order that was placed on May 5th. Shockingly, I've heard nothing. In the meantime I've ordered a few sabers from elsewhere. I ordered my first 2 on the 15th. I had them in hand on Monday. I ordered another one today. I would have spent that money with US, but I have no confidence that I'll actually get my orders.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12318 on: July 22, 2020, 08:51:49 PM »

It's Weds., the day that I was told that I'd have to wait until to find out more info about my order that was placed on May 5th. Shockingly, I've heard nothing. In the meantime I've ordered a few sabers from elsewhere. I ordered my first 2 on the 15th. I had them in hand on Monday. I ordered another one today. I would have spent that money with US, but I have no confidence that I'll actually get my orders.

Well, the day's not over yet; it's not even 4:00 in the afternoon over there as I'm typing this.   And if he or she doesn't get back to you today, let's see about tomorrow.   Don't automatically assume that you're getting blown off if you don't get a reply, even if they said it would be today.  Stuff happens.

And as far as getting your order....*waves hands around at other members*  Orders ARE getting shipped, unless I'm reading people's posts wrong.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #12319 on: July 22, 2020, 09:07:15 PM »

Got a mystery box ordered on May 6th shipping today, should be here tomorrow. Out of my last 4 orders this has taken the longest. After speaking to one of the CSR's though I understand that it is as speculated that they are out of their stock of mystery boxes. They are being made one at a time like custom sabers so as soon as they get a random bunch of hilts  in they are fabricating them and getting them out ASAP.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Iccaro
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12320 on: July 22, 2020, 09:36:34 PM »

Just received and update from Nicole, if anyone has been exchanging emails with Erin she has been out of the office for a few weeks and Nicole is trying to catch up her inbox.

The Dark Initiate LE v4 hilts have been delayed from the machine shop.  She is trying to get me an estimate on when they will be available again.

Do you guys know if they always wait to send everything in the same shipment or do they do partial shipments?

Awaiting:
Catalyst - Emerald w/ Sound - Pyrestone Orange Initial Setup
Dark Initiate LE v4 - stunt - Blue Violet Amethyst

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #12321 on: July 22, 2020, 09:38:50 PM »

Do you guys know if they always wait to send everything in the same shipment or do they do partial shipments?

With mine it has always been all or nothing.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12322 on: July 22, 2020, 09:40:05 PM »

Just received and update from Nicole, if anyone has been exchanging emails with Erin she has been out of the office for a few weeks and Nicole is trying to catch up her inbox.

The Dark Initiate LE v4 hilts have been delayed from the machine shop.  She is trying to get me an estimate on when they will be available again.

As far as I know, they don't do partial shipments.   They wait until everything is assembled and ship it all at once.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Iccaro
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12323 on: July 22, 2020, 09:51:51 PM »

Yah that is what I was afraid of.  I ordered myself an Emerald Catalyst then at the last minute the spouse decided to get the Dark Initiate... No good deed... lol

Awaiting:

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12324 on: July 22, 2020, 09:54:21 PM »

Yah that is what I was afraid of.  I ordered myself an Emerald Catalyst then at the last minute the spouse decided to get the Dark Initiate... No good deed... lol

Is she willing to switch to a different hilt?  Ultrasabers is offering that to a lot of people...I'd look into it.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Iccaro
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12325 on: July 22, 2020, 10:01:56 PM »

Is she willing to switch to a different hilt?  Ultrasabers is offering that to a lot of people...I'd look into it.

Huh I will ask what is available.  Thanks for suggesting it!

Awaiting:

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12326 on: July 22, 2020, 10:11:18 PM »

Huh I will ask what is available.  Thanks for suggesting it!

Good luck, let us know how you make out!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12327 on: July 22, 2020, 11:46:26 PM »

Well, the day's not over yet; it's not even 4:00 in the afternoon over there as I'm typing this.   And if he or she doesn't get back to you today, let's see about tomorrow.   Don't automatically assume that you're getting blown off if you don't get a reply, even if they said it would be today.  Stuff happens.

And as far as getting your order....*waves hands around at other members*  Orders ARE getting shipped, unless I'm reading people's posts wrong.

No, I get that. Didn't receive the update as promised though. The last time it took over 10 days to get the response that was promised in "1 or 2 business days." I've been patient, I've made excuses for their lousy customer service. I've defended them elsewhere, but now I'm beginning to lose my patience after getting nothing but delayed responses and non answers. Particularly when dealing with someone else with outstanding customer service. 4 minutes to receive an email response that fully answers a question that I had.

US needs to do better, or they'll find that they will lose out on repeat customers.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12328 on: July 22, 2020, 11:58:14 PM »

No, I get that. Didn't receive the update as promised though. The last time it took over 10 days to get the response that was promised in "1 or 2 business days." I've been patient, I've made excuses for their lousy customer service. I've defended them elsewhere, but now I'm beginning to lose my patience after getting nothing but delayed responses and non answers. Particularly when dealing with someone else with outstanding customer service. 4 minutes to receive an email response that fully answers a question that I had.

US needs to do better, or they'll find that they will lose out on repeat customers.

Can't argue with that point, especially that last part.

But, bad fortune turns around sooner or later, and tomorrow is a new day...I'll hope for the best for you.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12329 on: July 23, 2020, 12:23:21 AM »

Just ordered the Princess, along with a 32 inch blade for the Initiate i received as well as a few extra blade plugs.

And now I have something to get excited about receiving again!  WHOO-HOO!   Grin
I got a Princess during the last 15% sale! Went with a combo of Crimson hilt with Guardian Blue blade, Violet FoC. What is yours?

But after getting and enjoying my Empress and free Initiate, I have been bit. In addition to that Empress, I have in my cart waiting to check out 3 more Stunt sabers that keep changing configuration. At least one for my little daughter (Dark Initiate v4, slotted, w/Bane's Heart), one more for me (Sentinel v5 w/Sun Rider's Destiny), and one.... because if I got to $250 I get free shipping and raffle.... (Initiate v4, slotted, w/undecided color.... torn between Consular Green and Fire Orange).

The struggle is real...

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Pages: 1 ... 820 821 [822] 823 824 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: