Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177249 times)
Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12435 on: July 28, 2020, 12:33:40 AM »

I'm still waiting on promised response from last Weds. I emailed on Thursday after not hearing anything as was promised, still not a word.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12436 on: July 28, 2020, 12:52:13 AM »

I'm still waiting on promised response from last Weds. I emailed on Thursday after not hearing anything as was promised, still not a word.

Oof.....not cool.  I'm all for being patient if your initial email gets lost in the shuffle, but I'd be a little miffed in this situation.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12437 on: July 28, 2020, 05:45:14 AM »

As much as I am dismayed by the time lag on getting the sabers, and by a recent error on two of my orders, I still wanna buy more stuff.

I am still enamored by mystery boxes and do not entirely know why, even though I know they are not usually all that great. Or it might just be a form of gambling for me, I'm not sure.

Still impatiently waiting for customer service and my other three orders that are processing.

On an odd note, my father, who does not understand any of this hobby/obsession, is thinking that a silver (white) apprentice/initiate sized saber would be great for camping. Adding in a heavy blade to potentially use it as a self defense item as well as a light source.

Cheers

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

HomelessTadpole
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12438 on: July 28, 2020, 07:03:16 AM »

Based on what I've been reading from people's posts who have received their sabers, it looks like UltraSabers are up to the May orders.  With few exceptions is seems like that is the time frame they are in right now.  So those of us with June/July orders, our numbers are coming up.

I hope that means the end of April and start of May. My order was back in April and things are still processing. 2 emails 2 weeks apart without a reply with a 3rd email typed and saved but not sent because I really just don't want to add to their inbox or be a complainer.

I ordered 2 Apprentice V5 and 1 Dark Apprentice LE V5 as gifts for 3 friends working in hospitals who all have had Covid as a thank you but by this point, they may just be Christmas gifts...

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12439 on: July 28, 2020, 11:19:58 AM »

On an odd note, my father, who does not understand any of this hobby/obsession, is thinking that a silver (white) apprentice/initiate sized saber would be great for camping. Adding in a heavy blade to potentially use it as a self defense item as well as a light source.

Cheers

Yeah, actually, I've wondered about that......seriously; some people here have told me stories about how they've seen others actually get injured from a heavy grade blade.  Has anyone ever had to legitimately use one of those in a home defense situation?  You probably could,  LOL.    Cheesy

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12440 on: July 28, 2020, 12:10:25 PM »

If a heavy grade blade can duel against a bokken, I highly suspect that it could be effectively used to defend oneself.

Though it sticks in my head how humorous the police report could be, specially if it had sound...

Or a news follow up...  And in other news, it seems the Jedi are here, Steve Jones when confrounted with a home intruder proceeded to defend himself using a Lightsaber...

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12441 on: July 28, 2020, 12:29:13 PM »

If a heavy grade blade can duel against a bokken, I highly suspect that it could be effectively used to defend oneself.

Though it sticks in my head how humorous the police report could be, specially if it had sound...

Or a news follow up...  And in other news, it seems the Jedi are here, Steve Jones when confrounted with a home intruder proceeded to defend himself using a Lightsaber...

Would be mighty embarrassing for the perp, too....

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12442 on: July 28, 2020, 12:42:06 PM »

Well as the week 12 started today of waiting, my wife and i have gotten our golden ticket. Now the hardest part has started. Knowing it is coming and having the ability to track it with a tracking number lol. I feel like I am a kid waiting on Christmas day lol.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12443 on: July 28, 2020, 12:49:54 PM »

Well as the week 12 started today of waiting, my wife and i have gotten our golden ticket. Now the hardest part has started. Knowing it is coming and having the ability to track it with a tracking number lol. I feel like I am a kid waiting on Christmas day lol.

Heyyyyyyy, congratulations, man!  Don't forget to take pics for us!  What did you order?

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

DaNillaBogurt
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12444 on: July 28, 2020, 12:54:35 PM »

Somebody please help me! I put in my order on June 3, and have literally heard nothing from Ultrasabers since then. I have tried calling them repeatedly, and sent FOUR emails over the last 2 months, and nothing. Nothing to even confirm that they are receiving my messages.

I know that circumstances are making it hard to fulfill orders right now, but I ALREADY PAID THEM nearly $400 for this product and it's making me seriously uncomfortable to think that I'm not hearing a word from the company.

Somebody please help me. I don't know what to do anymore, and I'd really prefer to not start treating this as a legal matter.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12445 on: July 28, 2020, 01:00:22 PM »

Somebody please help me! I put in my order on June 3, and have literally heard nothing from Ultrasabers since then. I have tried calling them repeatedly, and sent FOUR emails over the last 2 months, and nothing. Nothing to even confirm that they are receiving my messages.

I know that circumstances are making it hard to fulfill orders right now, but I ALREADY PAID THEM nearly $400 for this product and it's making me seriously uncomfortable to think that I'm not hearing a word from the company.

Somebody please help me. I don't know what to do anymore, and I'd really prefer to not start treating this as a legal matter.

First things first, settle down and take a breath....everyone's in the same boat here....

Prior to 2020, their processing time was about a week, but thanks to numerous factors - Rise of Skywalker mania, Covid-19 affecting their workforce and that of the companies they get their components from, shortages of materials, and so on - their manufacturing process is significantly delayed.  They've been telling people 3-4 weeks processing time, and are trying to hold to that, but these days the average seems to be 6-8 weeks.  Some have been waiting longer than that, as evidenced in the threads.  It depends on what you ordered, and if the components are in stock.  They are not processing orders sequentially, but are processing what they can, when they can.

Adding to this madness are email and communication issues.  They had a big snafu that went down on May 25, resulting in ALL their emails up to that day being wiped out.  As of now, only one email address to the company works, [email protected], and because of the deluge of emails the company is experiencing, replies have been hit or miss.  Also, the website updates are nonexistent, no idea as to why.

Basically, it's the Perfect Storm called 2020. 

One thing I will point out though, is that orders ARE getting processed.   They have not halted any of that, they're just extremely delayed.  When your order is ready to ship, you'll get that Golden Ticket email directly from Ultrasabers.

If you feel the need to send an inquiry email to see what's up, keep it limited to once a week.  Be civil, and include your order number in the subject.   And remember that there's a chance you might not get a reply.

Is it right that things are this way?  Definitely not.  And I'm sure that the company itself wishes things were different as well.  This is just how it is for the time being.   Hopefully things will straighten out soon.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12446 on: July 28, 2020, 01:01:47 PM »

Heyyyyyyy, congratulations, man!  Don't forget to take pics for us!  What did you order?

I had ordered a grandmaster and empress bit since those are out of stock my wife and i decided to get other sabers we wanted so we are waiting on my emperors hand and her dark savior both with diamond controllers and some freebies. I really can't wait lol. I'm gonna have to look at some unboxing videos and maybe do one (never have done any kind of unboxing video). Pictures will definitely happen though.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12447 on: July 28, 2020, 01:05:14 PM »

I had ordered a grandmaster and empress bit since those are out of stock my wife and i decided to get other sabers we wanted so we are waiting on my emperors hand and her dark savior both with diamond controllers and some freebies. I really can't wait lol. I'm gonna have to look at some unboxing videos and maybe do one (never have done any kind of unboxing video). Pictures will definitely happen though.

Go to the Reviews page, or search YouTube, there are unboxing videos all over the place.   Best advice i can give is to be yourself, and if the excitement bubbles up, let it.

Both with diamond controllers?  Sweeeeeet!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12448 on: July 28, 2020, 01:09:42 PM »

Jedi Phoenix said it best. I had to wait 12 weeks for my shipping confirmation. And the best thing to do is not panic and try to not get upset. Yes they are slower then normal but they are still shipping. They also aren't able to run at full capacity. Their customer service is drowning in emails. You can also try sending them a Facebook message, but don't send one everyday. They will eventually reply. I had an immediate change i wanted to add and I took 3 weeks to get a reply. Then it took another 4 or 5 weeks till I started getting regular-ish replies from emails. So dont be discouraged. They are doing about as well as the rest of the world is able to do right now with everything going on.

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12449 on: July 28, 2020, 01:12:02 PM »

Go to the Reviews page, or search YouTube, there are unboxing videos all over the place.   Best advice i can give is to be yourself, and if the excitement bubbles up, let it.

Both with diamond controllers?  Sweeeeeet!

Yea my wife and I both wanted to spoil ourselves a little with diamond controllers lol.

I'm headed to YouTube now lol.

Pages: 1 ... 828 829 [830] 831 832 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: