Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 829 830 [831] 832 833 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177570 times)
Phrozt
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12450 on: July 28, 2020, 02:34:14 PM »

Still patiently waiting for an email response to my order issue.. been two weeks now.. no response. I got a messed up blade and no tshirt :/.

I don't understand why they have ad campaigns EVERYWHERE - FB, email, insta, phone ads.. but they're clearly backed up for about a quarter.  I got my May 4th order on July 12th, but a lot of people have been waiting since April.

Glenthegrand
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12451 on: July 28, 2020, 03:40:16 PM »

Ordered March 11

Got an automated eMail on July 10 (from shopperapproved.com) -> Ultrasabers Delivery confirmation which said i should either confirm the delivery or contact Ultrasabers.com

My order is still "processing" in my account.

Answered to [email protected] on July 13 that nothing has arrived

Repeated the answer to [email protected] on July 21

Didnt get any answer but tons of advertisments.

Seems i have (at least) kind of a schroedingers saber.... Its either gone missing (and no one cares but me) OR the automated delivery mail was a mistake, the saber is not missing but not yet ready (and no one cares but me).

I dont have a problem with long production cycles (although i really ask myself how long it takes for the saber crystal to grow), but at least any information would be nice (we talk about around 470 $ so i really care)

Phantom.009
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12452 on: July 28, 2020, 04:13:32 PM »

I ordered my mystery lightsaber on May 12 and on July 11 I received an email from shopperapproved. My saber is still in process.

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #12453 on: July 28, 2020, 04:31:56 PM »

Ordered March 11

Got an automated eMail on July 10 (from shopperapproved.com) -> Ultrasabers Delivery confirmation which said i should either confirm the delivery or contact Ultrasabers.com

My order is still "processing" in my account.

Answered to [email protected] on July 13 that nothing has arrived

Repeated the answer to [email protected] on July 21

Didnt get any answer but tons of advertisments.

Seems i have (at least) kind of a schroedingers saber.... Its either gone missing (and no one cares but me) OR the automated delivery mail was a mistake, the saber is not missing but not yet ready (and no one cares but me).

I dont have a problem with long production cycles (although i really ask myself how long it takes for the saber crystal to grow), but at least any information would be nice (we talk about around 470 $ so i really care)
I believe that was the automated 2nd party email.   Best bet is to email [email protected]. Put your order # in the subject line and hope for a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12454 on: July 28, 2020, 06:21:00 PM »

As an additional, potential, delay ...  Dallas Area is getting pounded by a tropical storm and is at risk of flooding.

On the good side that is a temporary thing, bad side it still takes a couples days out of production, maybe.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Kay96May
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12455 on: July 28, 2020, 06:47:02 PM »

You will have to post the full cosplay set when your done.

I got a reply from US and the Lost Grey and Fulcrum are current 3-6 weeks out while new hilts are machined.  They offered to swap for alternatives but I ordered what I want.  If I wanted something else I would have ordered that.  I'm fine with this wait.  It's just good to have a time frame.  Hope this helps others with these hilts in their orders.

Thanks for this update! I haven’t received any word on my Fulcrum or Lost Grey and this at least gives me a time frame. Honestly I just want it to come in before Halloween. Seeing as it’s unlikely we’ll be able to do our annual haunted house, I’m hoping to dress up for my residents and I think they’d get a kick out of it Smiley

Saber_Warmonger
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12456 on: July 28, 2020, 08:52:28 PM »

I've ordered eight sabers and so far I've only received one.  I'm just hoping to get my orders before Christmas.  That's what they are for.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12457 on: July 28, 2020, 08:59:59 PM »

I've ordered eight sabers and so far I've only received one.  I'm just hoping to get my orders before Christmas.  That's what they are for.

You should be okay....logistically, I cannot see things going on for THAT long, not if you've already ordered.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Phantom.009
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12458 on: July 28, 2020, 10:23:40 PM »

Finally got a responds letting me know my package been shipped. I email spam them and send a voice message not proud of it, but I didn't know how to get their attention. I will send pics of my mystery saber when it gets here.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12459 on: July 28, 2020, 10:51:04 PM »

Five weeks today for the Dominix I ordered for my brother....it's fallen victim to the dreaded material shortage.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get an idea of how much longer it'll be; if it's just gonna be another couple of weeks or so, I'll just deal with it, but if I'm looking at 5-6 weeks more, I'll probably look into an alternative, if it's possible.   Just anxious to make sure everything is still in the green.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Rakkhive0202
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12460 on: July 29, 2020, 01:15:21 AM »

At 11 Weeks for my Initial order. Still no response from Emails. Trying to see about why the wait and if there are alternatives. Its a large order and a Costly one too, so was hoping to at least get some response about it.

Christianj03
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12461 on: July 29, 2020, 02:35:56 AM »

I ordered my first ever Saber on May 2nd, and it says it's still processing. Have other people been experiencing similar waiting periods? Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Saber_Warmonger
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12462 on: July 29, 2020, 04:08:58 AM »

I broke down and ordered my ninth saber.  The Guardian with Tri-Blue.  Gotta get some classic Kenobi into my arsenal!

Saber_Warmonger
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12463 on: July 29, 2020, 04:18:30 AM »

I ordered my first ever Saber on May 2nd, and it says it's still processing. Have other people been experiencing similar waiting periods? Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Right now we are all going through the long wait times.  I've ordered nine sabers.  I've only received one so far.  But when you read through the forums, it looks like they are backed up to the April/May orders.  Also, Ultrasabers seems to be getting only limited parts from their machine shop.  All thanks to COVID.  So they are behind on their orders, but chugging through them.  Since I've ordered so many sabers I can deduce by the order numbers that they have a lot to go through.  My first order was on June 3rd and my latest order was July 28th.  Between those two dates there are 14,095 orders, and I hear there are only 13 people working at Ultrasabers.  That's just two months.  Not even counting all the orders before that they are still trying to push through.

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12464 on: July 29, 2020, 11:18:53 AM »

I broke down and ordered my ninth saber.  The Guardian with Tri-Blue.  Gotta get some classic Kenobi into my arsenal!

Nice one!

Is there anywhere sth like a list or overview which US saber is supposed to be which original?

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

Pages: 1 ... 829 830 [831] 832 833 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: