Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 839 840 [841] 842 843 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2170996 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12600 on: August 07, 2020, 06:42:58 PM »

Hi!

I wake up today and was super exited because i recieved an e-mail from US about ''Delivery Confirmation''

At first I though it was my tracking number, but apparently it is the third party e-mail Sad this week it's my 8th week waiting, Laura told me thou that I'll have to wait for another 3-4 weeks because my hilt is out of stock. And that was 2 weeks ago.

My doubt is: What do I do with this e-mail? If i haven't recieved my saber I don't have to answer anything right?

You don’t have to answer it at all, ever, if you don’t want to.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

TopJimComics
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12601 on: August 07, 2020, 07:54:36 PM »

I'm still waiting for my May 11th order.  I understand that 2020 has been the perfect storm of issues that has delayed lots of orders.  The part I have trouble with is the complete silence from customer service.  I would have an easier time waiting if I knew that 2 of my hilts are out of stock and will be another 3-4 weeks.  I have sent 1 polite e-mail a week for the past 7 weeks and have heard nothing.  I see others getting responses and offers to switch hilts to get the order out quicker.  I haven't even been given the chance to change my order.  I'm just venting like everyone else here.

I do at least have something Star Wars to help distract me, a new Premium pinball machine that arrived this week.

No response on my orders from May the 4th.  I agree, I'll be patient for an INCREDIBLY long time if you communicate with me, but I've tried 6 times now to get a response to an e-mail with no luck (each 2-3 weeks apart) and it's been frustrating.

I have much more confidence since I signed up for this forum, but I still would have liked an e-mail blast that said something.

I definitely believe I'll get my order, and I know they are a great company.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12602 on: August 07, 2020, 09:31:18 PM »

Got an update on the Dominix LE v5 that I'm waiting on...not from Aria, oddly enough; usually she's Quick Draw McGraw when it comes to replies, hope she's okay.  This one came from Dannielle, and it looks like the result of an audit of their outstanding orders.  Whatever the reason, it's an update and for that I am thankful.

Because of the pandemic affecting all business worldwide, there's a bottleneck in obtaining the parts and materials they need for orders.  They expect to have the Dominix back in stock in 3-5 weeks.  In light of that, they gave me a couple of options.  If I can wait the 3-5 weeks, they'll ship my order out as soon as they can and they'll give me a 20% coupon with no expiration date that I can use toward a future purchase.   Or, if I'd like to go swap for the Dominix V5 or the Dark Apprentice LE V5, they'll get my order out in 1-2 business days.

Decisions, decisions.....actually, this one was easy.

The alternatives they offered are fine, but I really prefer that Dominix for my brother.  And if it goes the full 5 weeks, that'll only be mid-September or so, and this is a Christmas gift.   I've waited this long, I think i can handle a few weeks more.  Not to mention.....a 20% off coupon with no expiration date?  I can definitely put that to good use!

One last thing on this subject....some of you who have been waiting a long time for your orders and have been really frustrated by the wait.  Let me share with you the last part of Dannielle's email to me, I think it might as well be addressed to all of us.  This is word for word, copied and pasted:

"Again, we greatly apologize for this delay.  It is Ultra Sabers bread and butter to be able to get our custom lightsabers in our customers hand with great speed.  It is extremely disappointing to have this pandemic tarnish the record we created and have upheld since we started making sabers 15 years ago.  Rest assured this is a temporary hiccup and we will be back to shipping custom lightsabers at lightning speed before you know it.  Thank you for your patience with all this."

They're trying, guys.  It may not be pretty, and it may not be perfect, but they're trying.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12603 on: August 07, 2020, 10:05:27 PM »

Thanks for the update, Jedi_Phoenix!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12604 on: August 07, 2020, 10:30:50 PM »

Just sent another email to the info address since now I'm going on 3 weeks since my promised update with the CS Rep that had initially answered my inquiry with nothing but complete silence. I'm patient, but at this point I'm beginning to get angry. Since the last time I had communication from US, I've ordered 3 sabers from a competitor, 2 of them arrived, a 3rd saber arrived and was returned as my saber and another guy's got their shipping labels mixed up, and I ended up receiving a really great saber, just not the one I had in mind, and the correct saber will be here on Monday.

Yet, still not a word from US about my order placed on May 5th, not even after promising an update almost 3 weeks ago.

I'm really trying to fight the urge to file a dispute with Paypal, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to do that.

Bruinbear
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12605 on: August 07, 2020, 10:48:27 PM »

Got an update on the Dominix LE v5 that I'm waiting on...not from Aria, oddly enough; usually she's Quick Draw McGraw when it comes to replies, hope she's okay.  This one came from Dannielle, and it looks like the result of an audit of their outstanding orders.  Whatever the reason, it's an update and for that I am thankful.

Because of the pandemic affecting all business worldwide, there's a bottleneck in obtaining the parts and materials they need for orders.  They expect to have the Dominix back in stock in 3-5 weeks.  In light of that, they gave me a couple of options.  If I can wait the 3-5 weeks, they'll ship my order out as soon as they can and they'll give me a 20% coupon with no expiration date that I can use toward a future purchase.   Or, if I'd like to go swap for the Dominix V5 or the Dark Apprentice LE V5, they'll get my order out in 1-2 business days.

Decisions, decisions.....actually, this one was easy.

The alternatives they offered are fine, but I really prefer that Dominix for my brother.  And if it goes the full 5 weeks, that'll only be mid-September or so, and this is a Christmas gift.   I've waited this long, I think i can handle a few weeks more.  Not to mention.....a 20% off coupon with no expiration date?  I can definitely put that to good use!

One last thing on this subject....some of you who have been waiting a long time for your orders and have been really frustrated by the wait.  Let me share with you the last part of Dannielle's email to me, I think it might as well be addressed to all of us.  This is word for word, copied and pasted:

"Again, we greatly apologize for this delay.  It is Ultra Sabers bread and butter to be able to get our custom lightsabers in our customers hand with great speed.  It is extremely disappointing to have this pandemic tarnish the record we created and have upheld since we started making sabers 15 years ago.  Rest assured this is a temporary hiccup and we will be back to shipping custom lightsabers at lightning speed before you know it.  Thank you for your patience with all this."

They're trying, guys.  It may not be pretty, and it may not be perfect, but they're trying.

I got this same audit email from Brian today.  Mine was for an Initiate V5 ordered around May 25th.  I think I am going to wait it out!   I really appreciated US reaching out and giving me options.  2020 has been a nightmare on so many levels.  A little nod to the consumer makes it all better!   Grin

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12606 on: August 07, 2020, 11:01:36 PM »

My Phantom Initiate V4 is suppose to be here tomorrow. It is currently in my state, only 2 hours away...

Today marked 14 weeks since I ordered it.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12607 on: August 07, 2020, 11:05:28 PM »

I got this same audit email from Brian today.  Mine was for an Initiate V5 ordered around May 25th.  I think I am going to wait it out!   I really appreciated US reaching out and giving me options.  2020 has been a nightmare on so many levels.  A little nod to the consumer makes it all better!   Grin

Maybe this is the new thing they're doing, a mass audit and email strategy.   Hang in there, people!  News may be on the way!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12608 on: August 07, 2020, 11:06:22 PM »

My Phantom Initiate V4 is suppose to be here tomorrow. It is currently in my state, only 2 hours away...

Today marked 14 weeks since I ordered it.

For you, tomorrow is Christmas.   Those 14 weeks will just be a footnote.   

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Expunged
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12609 on: August 07, 2020, 11:07:14 PM »

Maybe this is the new thing they're doing, a mass audit and email strategy.   Hang in there, people!  News may be on the way!

I hope so, I'm losing my mind over this to be honest

good morning, good evening, and goodnight.
-Expunged

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12610 on: August 07, 2020, 11:26:22 PM »

Hey, so they sent me an audit e-mail today.

The Aeon LE v5 I ordered is out of stock. 3 to 5 weeks before it will be available.

The offer was a Dominix v5 or a Dark Initiate v4 w/Windows & A/V Switch, or wait it out.

I couldn't wait. So I accepted the Dominix v5. This is supposed to be my Diamond Saber, so it should keep me busy for a while. Should be a few color combos and such to play with.

I also have some blade supplies coming from one of the other guys. Gonna make a couple Photon Blades and maybe some Blade Plugs, if I can cut the blade material nicely enough. I need to seal my wooden display shelf and then I'll have somewhere to place my sabers that is not the back of my closet.

So, basically a 'Heads Up!' that the Aeon LE v5 is out of stock for now.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12611 on: August 07, 2020, 11:31:19 PM »

Hey, so they sent me an audit e-mail today.

The Aeon LE v5 I ordered is out of stock. 3 to 5 weeks before it will be available.

The offer was a Dominix v5 or a Dark Initiate v4 w/Windows & A/V Switch, or wait it out.

I couldn't wait. So I accepted the Dominix v5. This is supposed to be my Diamond Saber, so it should keep me busy for a while. Should be a few color combos and such to play with.

I also have some blade supplies coming from one of the other guys. Gonna make a couple Photon Blades and maybe some Blade Plugs, if I can cut the blade material nicely enough. I need to seal my wooden display shelf and then I'll have somewhere to place my sabers that is not the back of my closet.

So, basically a 'Heads Up!' that the Aeon LE v5 is out of stock for now.

Man, I guess I got lucky in ordering mine when I did; that wasn't one of the hilts that jammed up my first order.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

angelsdeath
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #12612 on: August 08, 2020, 01:47:39 AM »

Lol, its not the meds. Ive come to figure out that there is no such thing as grown ups...

I realized this about 10 or so years ago while talking to my grandmother. It felt pretty profound at the time. I was in my 30's before I realized it was all a joke.

May the Force be with you.

momaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12613 on: August 08, 2020, 02:04:35 AM »

Growing up in the era of mailing in an order (with attached postal money order voucher) and waiting 3-6 months for it (which is forever when you are under 10) with no indication if the order was even received let alone when it might come, and now being a collector of Hot Toys which are now preordered up to two years in advance (and the store I get them from having you pay in advance) with constant delays and no idea when they might actually release and then waiting months after the release in Hong Kong to make it to my local store has made me patient for good things.  This era of instant gratification has made all you kids soft.

Now excuse me while I get back to my rocking chair on the porch and yelling at kids to get off my lawn while I watch for the postman.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12614 on: August 08, 2020, 02:23:59 AM »

Growing up in the era of mailing in an order (with attached postal money order voucher) and waiting 3-6 months for it (which is forever when you are under 10) with no indication if the order was even received let alone when it might come, and now being a collector of Hot Toys which are now preordered up to two years in advance (and the store I get them from having you pay in advance) with constant delays and no idea when they might actually release and then waiting months after the release in Hong Kong to make it to my local store has made me patient for good things.  This era of instant gratification has made all you kids soft.

Now excuse me while I get back to my rocking chair on the porch and yelling at kids to get off my lawn while I watch for the postman.

LMAO....ahhh, it reminds me of long ago when my mother ordered me the Atari 2600 through a Chef Boyardee promotion...i forget how many cans of ravioli I had to eat (urp).  Seemed like FOREVER waiting for that UPS truck to show up.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: