Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 845 846 [847] 848 849 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177902 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12690 on: August 12, 2020, 08:53:59 PM »

Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year's.   
Yeah...I doubt that discount will still be active.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12691 on: August 12, 2020, 09:13:35 PM »

Yeah...I doubt that discount will still be active.

They told me there was no expiration date on the 20% off coupon.   And if there is, ehh...I'll just work on saving up the money if I decide I really want it.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12692 on: August 12, 2020, 09:39:39 PM »

I know....it's a really annoying character flaw of mine...

Yup... all joking aside, that behavior and attitude is why I so often find myself awarding you points.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12693 on: August 12, 2020, 09:52:26 PM »

With my May 1st order in hand and I am enjoying it, I am now looking forward to my May 13th order of the Dominicide with recharge port and Diamond Controller.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12694 on: August 12, 2020, 09:59:52 PM »

With my May 1st order in hand and I am enjoying it, I am now looking forward to my May 13th order of the Dominicide with recharge port and Diamond Controller.

A Diamond Dominicide?  Oh, buddy...i know the wait sucks but don't go canceling THAT order, that will be worth the wait!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12695 on: August 12, 2020, 10:01:05 PM »

Yup... all joking aside, that behavior and attitude is why I so often find myself awarding you points.

Well...*shrugs*, I'm just being myself, but much obliged.    *tips hat*

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Blagadan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12696 on: August 12, 2020, 11:02:06 PM »

Anyone any idea where they are up to order wise? I ordered 2 in mid May as a birthday present (birthday was end of July!!) and have received nothing.
The no answer to my call or any of my emails is bugging me. I'm out of patience at this time and close to cancelling the order and getting it elsewhere. Good Customer service is not difficult, I deal with customers every day.

ProtechOne
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Without Shadow, how do we define the light?

« Reply #12697 on: August 12, 2020, 11:11:41 PM »

Anyone any idea where they are up to order wise? I ordered 2 in mid May as a birthday present (birthday was end of July!!) and have received nothing.
The no answer to my call or any of my emails is bugging me. I'm out of patience at this time and close to cancelling the order and getting it elsewhere. Good Customer service is not difficult, I deal with customers every day.

Early May, by the looks of it.
Hang in there! We're with you!

Foolish Grey's,
What would the universe look like if the living Force ever achieved their precious balance? Would we even want to live in such a place?

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12698 on: August 12, 2020, 11:14:51 PM »

Honestly, it depends on what you ordered.  They're not processing orders sequentially, and they're facing a lot of problems getting parts and components in stock.  It's gotten to the point where they're apparently giving out the exclusive Frankensabers as mystery boxes (wbich is a great solution, i think). 

That being said, it seems like quite a few early May orders are getting shipped.  Really, it's just a matter of the waiting game. 

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #12699 on: August 13, 2020, 02:16:17 AM »

if someone has recently posted updates about the Empress, forgive me. I just received an email from US today and wanted to pass along what it said.

I had ordered an Empress empty on 23 Jul and today was told by Laura that the Empress I wanted was out of stock and yet I could select from the Crimson or Azure style of that hilt if I didn't want to wait.  She had apologized for the order taking longer than the stated 4 week lead time on the website, which I considered a form letter introduction as in my case it has been less than 3 weeks.    Anyway, I was not surprised that the version of the Empress resembling the movie prop is the one that is out of stock.  I thought to myself, hmmm what would the azure hilt look like as an alternative?  I am not really after replica color anyway, when it comes down to it.

Anyway, that's an update on the Empress.

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12700 on: August 13, 2020, 03:34:11 AM »

So randomly cause I wanted to see what would happen (Yeah that's the real reason) I ordered a trio of Grab Bag Sabers on the 9th of August.

And they are on the way now. The 12th of August.

Which tells me that they are boxing up what they have, but some of the specific hilts are things that they do not have yet.

I am waiting on my Diamond Dominix v5 (formerly an Aeon LE v5), a Dark Sentinel Staff v4 and an Obsidian v4 Dark Sentinel v5.

So it seems like they are trying, but supplies are just not there for the special one of a kind sabers that we all want to have the day before we even ordered them.

On the other hand, if you want a basic, random saber that may or may not be the perfect thing for your collection, they have a few of those.

They have been slow in contacting me and replying as well, but as far as I can tell they are making the attempt.

Have faith and trust in The Force.

And now that the semi-positive rant is over....  I hope one of the Grab Bags is a Silver one!  Tongue

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12701 on: August 13, 2020, 06:09:18 AM »

Honestly, it depends on what you ordered.  They're not processing orders sequentially,
This.

I'm still waiting on EMPTY hilts (Consular and Lost Gray) from 4/10.

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12702 on: August 13, 2020, 08:13:10 AM »

So randomly cause I wanted to see what would happen (Yeah that's the real reason) I ordered a trio of Grab Bag Sabers on the 9th of August.

And they are on the way now. The 12th of August.

[...]

Well, maybe I just ordered one Grab Bag because I want to have one of those beauties soon to have at least one saber I can do some work with Cheesy
I chose the silver blade with color discs and I'm curious how that will work out!

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #12703 on: August 13, 2020, 12:21:34 PM »

This message was moved from the Summer Raffle Thread

No idea if I'm entered or not - I was distracted by double-checking the availability of the Spectre hilt and forgot to put my username in the Comments box. So I emailed [email protected] to tell them and which order number it went with, but as is expected these days I've had no response.

Please email Ultrasabers again with the subject line of: Checking availability of xxxxx Order#: 1234567 and add your username in the body of the message to [email protected] and give them time.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12704 on: August 13, 2020, 06:27:59 PM »

I just now got an email from UltraSabers regarding their recent site maintenance.  Here is the relevant bit.

Thank you for your patience!

You may have noticed our site was undergoing a bit of maintenance this morning.  We wanted to thank you for bearing with us, and take this opportunity to let you know that we've taken this time to upgrade several aspects of our website, and improve our ability to process your orders and respond to emails.

We take all feedback very seriously, and while we don't always have an opportunity to respond directly, we are constantly shifting and adapting to improve to maintain our high standards and even set some new ones.

Our upgrades will allow for:
Greatly improved tracking of all orders
A smoother transition between orders being placed and processed
Improved lead & customer response times
Improved customer service abilities for reviewing and modifying orders
Thank you all very much for your patience while we applied these upgrades.  We believe they will be well worth their effort.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 845 846 [847] 848 849 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: