Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 850 851 [852] 853 854 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177217 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12765 on: August 19, 2020, 04:52:38 PM »

Has anyone ordered either the Fallen or Butcher recently? I ordered one of each 2 months ago and have sent several emails trying to get an update. I am just wondering if anyone has ordered either if those style of sabers and got them in.

The Fallen, with the black hilt, is one of their hot ticket items that's on backorder.   I had ordered mine on June 1 and waited 6 weeks - the only reason it didn't take longer is because someone else who had ordered the same one swapped it out for a different color hilt, and the CS rep helping me out happened to be checking at the right time and was able to grab it.

Delays aside, you will get what you ordered.   Just need to play the waiting game.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Tylan-Maul
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12766 on: August 19, 2020, 08:22:03 PM »

The Fallen, with the black hilt, is one of their hot ticket items that's on backorder.   I had ordered mine on June 1 and waited 6 weeks - the only reason it didn't take longer is because someone else who had ordered the same one swapped it out for a different color hilt, and the CS rep helping me out happened to be checking at the right time and was able to grab it.

Delays aside, you will get what you ordered.   Just need to play the waiting game.
For me I don’t care what color the hilt is. I placed the order expecting it to arrive sooner rather then later and I have sent several emails trying to get an update because I need the order before September 1st for work. So the whole no response is what it really driving me nuts.

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #12767 on: August 19, 2020, 08:37:47 PM »

Has anyone ordered either the Fallen or Butcher recently? I ordered one of each 2 months ago and have sent several emails trying to get an update. I am just wondering if anyone has ordered either if those style of sabers and got them in.
I ordered a Fallen LE on June 26th.  I’m just riding it out, for now.  At the current rate I’m seeing here, feels like probably October.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12768 on: August 19, 2020, 09:45:39 PM »

did you go through info@  or did you get connected with a CSR directly?  I know everything's supposed to go to info@, but I've tried multiple times and it's been crickets.

I've been kind of working with one particular CSA. I say "kinda" because he drops off the face of the earth sometimes for weeks at a time. When it had been almost a month since his self imposed deadline for an update had passed, I emailed the info address again, and sure enough a couple days later he got back to me.

With an offer to downgrade my order, which I have no interest in doing.

plane crazy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12769 on: August 20, 2020, 03:04:05 AM »

Just curious folks. Do you consider 16 weeks to be an excessive amount of time to wait for an order of empty hilts? No installations just empty hilts?  Angry   Not to mention having email ignored.

Tylan-Maul
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12770 on: August 20, 2020, 05:06:41 AM »

Just curious folks. Do you consider 16 weeks to be an excessive amount of time to wait for an order of empty hilts? No installations just empty hilts?  Angry   Not to mention having email ignored.
I definitely think so. For an empty hilt I could see maximum 2 weeks depending on the style. Since they do have to fabricate each hilt.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12771 on: August 20, 2020, 06:23:44 AM »

In normal times I'd say yes. But in covid times, with parts shortages and such, it really depends on which hilts you ordered. Some are notoriously backlogged. (Black and LE fallen, Black and LE empress, ...)

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12772 on: August 20, 2020, 07:22:41 AM »

I received an E-Mail today, er yesterday, regarding my Dark Sentinel v5. Apparently they are out of stock at this time and expected back in 3 to 5 weeks. So September 9th to 24th ish before they get back in stock before they can assemble the Saber.

I am cool with the wait, and honestly had planned for it to be about that long anyway, my estimated time to shipping was September 29th which was an educated guess. Ordered on July 20th. I am not pleased with COVID world but my powers here are limited.

The offer was a Dark Apprentice v5 or a Dark initiate v4 as alternates. Both nice sabers, but I am sticking with my Dark Sentinel v5.

So passing on the info incase others get lost in the junk e-mails or such

Much less impatient at this point because I know that the sabers I have ordered are coming, just delayed, and because I have a Diamond Controller to figure out for now.

My curiousity is quite peaked as I have won a second prize in the Summer Raffle, a random hilt with random features and obsidian sound. I hope that they get creative with the color of blade (and FoC if they grant me that) as well as the features they add to the hilt. In theory this could be a Guardian Blue Intiate v4, or a Hot Pink Omen, the possibilities are myriad. The way they stressed RANDOM in the raffle also makes me think thay may just bash something together out of whatever parts they have on hand, which could be really interesting. We'll see later on.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12773 on: August 20, 2020, 08:04:44 AM »

My curiousity is quite peaked as I have won a second prize in the Summer Raffle, a random hilt with random features and obsidian sound. I hope that they get creative with the color of blade (and FoC if they grant me that) as well as the features they add to the hilt. In theory this could be a Guardian Blue Intiate v4, or a Hot Pink Omen, the possibilities are myriad. The way they stressed RANDOM in the raffle also makes me think thay may just bash something together out of whatever parts they have on hand, which could be really interesting. We'll see later on.

Congratulations! Keep us updated what you will get Smiley

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12774 on: August 20, 2020, 03:22:16 PM »

Congrats on the Summer Raffle Second prize!
I've got one of those emails for a Fourth prize  Grin
The email has a "covid delay" warning of "4 to 8 weeks leadtime for the shipment or prizes and prize winning orders", more wait for all . . . so let's see

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #12775 on: August 20, 2020, 04:49:46 PM »

AARGH!  They got me again!  I hadn't planned on getting another saber, but after my son got his 2... 
I fell for the flash sale.  Been wanting a Catalyst as a duelling saber, as I find the Fallen to be slightly awkward.  So I ordered a Dark Catalyst with a HD 32" blade (for contrast, as the Fallen has a mid-grade 36").  Stunt, Adegan Silver with discs.  Might get a coupler in the future for a freakish staff.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Jagen
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12776 on: August 20, 2020, 08:38:50 PM »

Update
Ordered May 28.
Sabers: 1 Dark Sentinal V5, 1 Dark Sentinal LVEv5

Reached out yesterday. Got this response...

"I apologize for the continued delay in your order. We apologize for any inconvenience with this. Due to the current global pandemic affecting all business worldwide there is a bottle neck on obtaining the necessary parts and materials required to make our custom lightsabers. We are exhausting all resources to get this resolved and will get your order shipped out asap.

Please let me know if you would like to make some changes on your order to have it shipped out faster or if you would like to continue to wait for your original order."

This was after I was told they would be "ready to ship" in 4 weeks... 4 weeks ago.

No dates this time, just "Asap"
I hate this. I've been patient and optimistic, but the experience is trying hard to sap all the joy out of it.

What's worse is these were gifts that the recipients know about and I just look like a chump making excuses for US at this point.

I hope I get what I ordered, but even if I do it's unlikely at this point I'll bring my business back to US.

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12777 on: August 20, 2020, 11:36:17 PM »

Update
Ordered May 28.
Sabers: 1 Dark Sentinal V5, 1 Dark Sentinal LVEv5

Reached out yesterday. Got this response...

"I apologize for the continued delay in your order. We apologize for any inconvenience with this. Due to the current global pandemic affecting all business worldwide there is a bottle neck on obtaining the necessary parts and materials required to make our custom lightsabers. We are exhausting all resources to get this resolved and will get your order shipped out asap.

Please let me know if you would like to make some changes on your order to have it shipped out faster or if you would like to continue to wait for your original order."

This was after I was told they would be "ready to ship" in 4 weeks... 4 weeks ago.

No dates this time, just "Asap"
I hate this. I've been patient and optimistic, but the experience is trying hard to sap all the joy out of it.

What's worse is these were gifts that the recipients know about and I just look like a chump making excuses for US at this point.

I hope I get what I ordered, but even if I do it's unlikely at this point I'll bring my business back to US.

I got an email from my CSA today in regards to my Dark Sentinel V5 LE, and he said that they are expecting to get that particular hilt back in about 3-5 weeks, which is fine by me. I ordered on May 5th, what's another month?

I even asked about adding FOC as when I ordered I didn't include it because being the newbie to this I was, I didn't understand what it was. But after getting my sabers from the other guys that come with FOC, I don't think I want to be without it.

Jagen
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12778 on: August 21, 2020, 12:01:49 AM »

I got an email from my CSA today in regards to my Dark Sentinel V5 LE, and he said that they are expecting to get that particular hilt back in about 3-5 weeks, which is fine by me. I ordered on May 5th, what's another month?

I even asked about adding FOC as when I ordered I didn't include it because being the newbie to this I was, I didn't understand what it was. But after getting my sabers from the other guys that come with FOC, I don't think I want to be without it.

I'd be more optimistic if that wasn't exactly what they told me 4 weeks ago.
I'll give it another month, but I think that's all. I'm running thin on patience.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12779 on: August 21, 2020, 12:10:30 AM »

Finishing up week 2 of my 3-5 week Dominix wait.  I have a funny feeling it'll go the full five, which would be mid-September; still plenty of time before Christmas.

The Princess?  Who knows?  I don't suppose anybody's heard anything?  Anybody?  Bueller?

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green