Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 857 858 [859] 860 861 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171003 times)
Jedi Tron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12870 on: August 27, 2020, 12:46:04 AM »

I'm in the same boat.  15 weeks on a $1350 order and no response from customer service even with weekly e-mails.  So far the only e-mails I've gotten from US are the automated ones.  I understand they are busy but 1 status e-mail a month doesn't seem to be too much to ask.
Others in the forum have gotten responses from [email protected], but I'm not sure how.
Well after posting this yesterday I did finally get a response from Laura at Ultrasabers.  The reply was to an e-mail on June 22 (6 weeks after my order was placed).  She offered to split my order and send the 2 Grand Masters first and then the freebies and Lost Grey/Fulcrum would ship when available.  I replied yes and got a response right away.  So I'm at least getting part of my order.  I've also ordered 3 sabers from the Flash sales that have already shipped.

She did say that the Lost Grey/Fulcrum will be back in stock in 16-18 weeks.  Maybe they need to source some more Kyber crystals.  Tongue Smiley

Still waiting for a Diamond Spectre

Collection so far:
Diamond Azure Grand Master, Obsidian Grand Master in Blue Violet Amethyst, Guardian in Blue, Catalyst in Blue Violet Amethyst, Diamond Dorinian, Fallen in Sunrider's Destiny, Saberstaff made of 3 Dark Catalyst hilts, Initiate in Blue and Emerald/Obsidian Dark Initiate LE, Fulcrum and Lost Grey in Tri-Adegan Silver, Initiate LE v2 in Blue, Apprentice v4 in Green, Liberator v3 in Purple

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12871 on: August 27, 2020, 01:05:46 AM »

Got an email today about my Sentinel/Apprentice letting me know Sentinel parts are out of stock. I was given the option of waiting 3-5 weeks for the parts and a 20% off coupon, or taking an Apprentice LE v5 (basically same thing, shorter, and gold) instead, and if I picked that, it could ship in 1-2 business days. 

I emailed back and opted for the swap. I was hoping for the full size, but I think the gold will look sweet with the Sun Rider's Destiny color, and will evoke the look and feel of the upcoming High Republic stuff.

No word back on Princesses, but I mentioned in my email asking about that order as well. Will update if I hear anything.

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #12872 on: August 27, 2020, 04:59:51 AM »

So I am waiting on two orders yet.

A silver Dark Sentinel v4 Staff, and a green Dark Sentinel v5 with Sound. As a bonus I have a Random Sound Saber coming as a second prize from the Summer Raffle, and I am hoping it will be epic!

However, at this point, I do not care about that.

I know we are all waiting for something that we bought and that we want to have as soon as possible. I know we paid our hard earned money for something that for many of us is taking many times longer than promised or expected. I know the delays get tiresome and we are getting frustrated.

But there is a Category Four Hurricane headed for Texas. I think our problems are very much secondary in this case.

I'm not sure if UltraSabers is in the line of Hurricane Laura, or not, but I hope that everyone in the danger area of that storm gets their butts to safety.

If UltraSabers is in the line of the storm, I can wait longer for my Sabers, I just hope everyone down in that area stays safe.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12873 on: August 27, 2020, 10:57:36 AM »

So I am waiting on two orders yet.

A silver Dark Sentinel v4 Staff, and a green Dark Sentinel v5 with Sound. As a bonus I have a Random Sound Saber coming as a second prize from the Summer Raffle, and I am hoping it will be epic!

However, at this point, I do not care about that.

I know we are all waiting for something that we bought and that we want to have as soon as possible. I know we paid our hard earned money for something that for many of us is taking many times longer than promised or expected. I know the delays get tiresome and we are getting frustrated.

But there is a Category Four Hurricane headed for Texas. I think our problems are very much secondary in this case.

I'm not sure if UltraSabers is in the line of Hurricane Laura, or not, but I hope that everyone in the danger area of that storm gets their butts to safety.

If UltraSabers is in the line of the storm, I can wait longer for my Sabers, I just hope everyone down in that area stays safe.

Even if the company isn't in the line of fire, some of the employees may be, who knows?    Either way, their problems are bigger than ours right now.  I sent them an email wishing them luck and hoping they can stay safe; it'll probably get lost in the shuffle of all the other emails, but it seemed like the decent thing to do.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12874 on: August 27, 2020, 11:04:47 AM »

Even if the company isn't in the line of fire, some of the employees may be, who knows?    Either way, their problems are bigger than ours right now.  I sent them an email wishing them luck and hoping they can stay safe; it'll probably get lost in the shuffle of all the other emails, but it seemed like the decent thing to do.
It was

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12875 on: August 27, 2020, 12:53:01 PM »

Yep it's hard news.  This really puts it in the possible 2021 receipt basket.  As for sound, I initially ordered as a stunt but decided that they really needed to have sound to have the whole experience and its not like these are any hilts.  They are Ahsoka's so should be done right.  I went obsidian V4 so I have the option to mute the sound.  If I were you I'd consider the same.  Alternatively an empty and pay for something like a neopixel install.  But that's not cheap either and adds even more time to the wait for the finished set.

Thanks for the suggestion! I think I will take my time to really compare the different types of soundboards and decide how big I want the change to be and how much more money I want to spend Cheesy And of course you're totally right, that those are special sabers!  Because of that I'm still thinking about upgrading it to an Emerald, so I can simply change the colors to fit for season 3-5 or 7 Smiley

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

Kay96May
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12876 on: August 27, 2020, 03:29:44 PM »

Update on Lost Grey and Fulcrum:

The 3-6 week wait from around 5 weeks ago has now become an additional 16-18 week wait.  Bad news for all waiting on those hilts.

Welp there goes getting them before Halloween 😭😭 oh well guess I'll just keep working on my Ahsoka cosplay while I wait

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #12877 on: August 27, 2020, 03:43:30 PM »

After 17 weeks of waiting, I have received the "Golden Ticket" email today. They are being sent with FedEx which is great since USPS troubles had me worried about delivery.

I ordered two Apprentice v5; one with an amethyst blade and the other with a blue blade as well as a Dark Apprecntice v5 LE with a red blade. All with sound.

While I have emailed 4 times over the course of 17 weeks, I had no response to any of those emails so this is a great turn around on a subject that I was very close to canceling.

Now, with the estimate of a Monday delivery to my employer, I wait for a little longer...

Congratulations!!!  Hope pics are to follow!!!

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Kerfer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12878 on: August 27, 2020, 03:54:20 PM »

Order made - July 29th, 31st.

Order received - August 24th.

The silver one came with a charging port (not on the order) so I'm assuming they're just sending what they have in stock. My brother is sure happy about that haha. Hopefully you all receive yours soon! I'm in the process of making my Diamond prize win saber, The Empress. Wonder if that one will come just as fast!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12879 on: August 27, 2020, 03:57:07 PM »

The silver one came with a charging port (not on the order) so I'm assuming they're just sending what they have in stock. My brother is sure happy about that haha. Hopefully you all receive yours soon! I'm in the process of making my Diamond prize win saber, The Empress. Wonder if that one will come just as fast!

Very nice...love the look of the Aeon, and the Apprentice is a decent saber in its own right.   And if you got a charging port that you didn't order, that's one hell of an upgrade, congrats on that!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12880 on: August 27, 2020, 04:34:11 PM »

Wasn't expecting a reply, but believe it or not, I just got one, LOL.  Aria says that it was touch and go up until yesterday evening; the storm shifted just enough so that they just have some breezy weather today.   A few employees did need to evacuate because they live close enough to the water that there was a concern about the storm surge, but they checked in, they're okay, and will hopefully be able to return to work soon.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12881 on: August 27, 2020, 04:55:42 PM »

Wasn't expecting a reply, but believe it or not, I just got one, LOL.  Aria says that it was touch and go up until yesterday evening; the storm shifted just enough so that they just have some breezy weather today.   A few employees did need to evacuate because they live close enough to the water that there was a concern about the storm surge, but they checked in, they're okay, and will hopefully be able to return to work soon.

That's good news

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #12882 on: August 27, 2020, 05:47:51 PM »

My Dark Cataylst showed up.  and I learned something!  I really DON'T want an ultraedge heavy blade after all!   Sad  Also, I have to firgureout how to work with the glued-in lense in the catalyst.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #12883 on: August 27, 2020, 07:13:52 PM »

Very nice - can you do me a favour and swap the pommels? - I think the Apprentice LEv5 would look fantastic if they continue the gold striping onto the pommel but, as I said in my review video, you could order an Aeon LE pommel (like yours but with gold flanges) and achieve the same effect... but looking at your pic that pommel might be too big to look sensible...

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12884 on: August 28, 2020, 12:09:50 AM »

Just noticed that the Electrum Wind is one of the sabers offered in this latest flash sale...very tempting, I'll admit...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: