Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 860 861 [862] 863 864 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2178070 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12915 on: August 31, 2020, 06:03:13 PM »

2:00 in the afternoon for me and no updates yet...I'm trying to keep in mind that they're an hour behind me, not to mention all the chaos that Laura caused down there last week, but still...getting antsy, LOL.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #12916 on: August 31, 2020, 08:04:45 PM »

Hey all, I haven't been following this thread for a while now and it moves super fast.
Are we hearing more accounts of quicker times? The last sabers I ordered a few months ago came fairly quickly (3 and 5 weeks respectively if I recall correctly).
I want to order another stunt saber tomorrow (waiting to see what the next sale/promotion will be) and want to set my expectations accordingly.

I plan on ordering a Dark Initiate V5 in either Tri-AB or Tri-GB. It doesn't appear that there should be a super long wait. Their FB page seems to have more positive posts than a few months ago, so I'm hoping it won't be long.

-

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12917 on: August 31, 2020, 09:26:44 PM »

2:00 in the afternoon for me and no updates yet...I'm trying to keep in mind that they're an hour behind me, not to mention all the chaos that Laura caused down there last week, but still...getting antsy, LOL.

Just when I was about to throw in the towel for today, my phone buzzed at 5:15...my Princess has been picked up by FedEx and is on the way, new estimated delivery date is Thursday instead of Wednesday.   That's still a hell of a quick shipping period.

All I need now is a golden ticket for the Dominix and I'll be in seventh heaven.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12918 on: September 01, 2020, 01:21:58 AM »

🎵🎶 Here's the mail, it never fails, it makes me wanna wag my tail! When it comes I wanna wail: MAAAIIILLLL! 🎶🎵

Order date 7/23. Came in today, after an out-of-stock swap.

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

OffwhiteFOX
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12919 on: September 01, 2020, 03:13:59 AM »

After waiting for a month, my saber has finally shipped out! I can't wait to see what I get off of my mb, shipped out from USPS so definitely not gonna have sound right? It's okay though, I'm gonna install sound on it one day.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12920 on: September 01, 2020, 04:09:10 AM »

After waiting for a month, my saber has finally shipped out! I can't wait to see what I get off of my mb, shipped out from USPS so definitely not gonna have sound right? It's okay though, I'm gonna install sound on it one day.

If you bought the $75 mystery box, odds are it won't have sound, although there's always a chance.  You'll at least get a saber worth $75, but you might end up with one worth more than that, even if it's a stunt saber; I ended up with the Shock as my free mystery box, and that goes for $154. No sound, but it's still pretty cool.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12921 on: September 01, 2020, 06:22:17 PM »

So... yesterday was the Scheduled Delivery date for The Guardian I ordered on the Flash Sale, but FedEx couldn't deliver, and now it shows "Delivery Pending", looks like not even the Flash Sale could help to mitigate the wait-pain :-/

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

Remfire
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12922 on: September 01, 2020, 06:40:29 PM »

Placed my first ever order on May 4th, 2020,  ordered 4 sabers + 3 free mystery box sabers,  It's now  Sept 1, 2020 so just shy of 4 months and I haven't heard anything about my orders.  I've emailed them 6 times now with no response.   I'm a pretty patient person but I also pay attention and I've seen several of the sabers I ordered being recieved by other members who placed orders well after mine.   That quite frankly just pisses me off.  I'm still holding a small amount of hope but it's fading quicker by the day now.     Sorry about my rant and congrats to those who have recieved their orders.   

"I can bring you in warm...or I can bring you in cold."

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #12923 on: September 01, 2020, 06:40:44 PM »

Well, I've done it again. After 2 months of not ordering or waiting for orders, I bought another saber.
Simple stunt Dark Initiate LE v5 in Tri-AB and 36" blade.
We'll see how long it takes.
Fortunately, this one will be a replacement for my wife's Dominix LE v3 in AB (just upgrading the style and brightness) so we've got a saber for her in the mean time.
As much as I love the V3, it's too long for her and more useful as a spinning saber, which she doesn't really do much.
Her saber is more of a display saber, so we want the added flair of the v5. I also want a Tri-AB in our collection.

The current September Summer Saber Sale is a good one to get a few small purchases. So I may order something else before the month is over but I don't know what.

-

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12924 on: September 01, 2020, 07:40:00 PM »

Placed my first ever order on May 4th, 2020,  ordered 4 sabers + 3 free mystery box sabers,  It's now  Sept 1, 2020 so just shy of 4 months and I haven't heard anything about my orders.  I've emailed them 6 times now with no response.   I'm a pretty patient person but I also pay attention and I've seen several of the sabers I ordered being recieved by other members who placed orders well after mine.   That quite frankly just pisses me off.  I'm still holding a small amount of hope but it's fading quicker by the day now.     Sorry about my rant and congrats to those who have recieved their orders.   

It all depends on what you ordered, but it could be the mystery boxes holding your order up; the company, from what I understand, has burned through their stockpile and are having to craft from scratch as much as they can - at one point they were even sending Frankensabers out as mystery boxes.

That's just speculation, of course.   All I can suggest is to keep trying with emails, don't forget your order number and date in the subject line.   And as frustrating as the situation is, try to keep it civil; the situation is a mess but they're not doing this deliberately.  Hang in there; your Golden Ticket will come.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

ra1dth3arcad3
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12925 on: September 01, 2020, 07:42:39 PM »

Dont know how it is going for some people, but i ordered a dark apprentice v4 and apprentice v4 stunt sabers on june 4th, 2020 and still have not received anything. Order is still processing. I have sent numerous emails and called a few times but have yet to hear anything back. I get that they are busy, but going on almost 3 months with no info is slightly frustrating. I do not want to cancel the order but some information would be greatly appreciated. So i guess my point is, for those of you who are in the same situation as me, i hope you get your order soon. fingers crossed for all of us.

Jedi Tron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12926 on: September 01, 2020, 07:44:58 PM »

Well I'm up to 5 sabers received between the flash sales and 2 from my original order.  Unfortunately it looks like one of them has to go back.  It turns on and then immediately turns off.  Customer service has been responding to my e-mails so hopefully the turnaround to fix this one won't be too long.

Still waiting for a Diamond Spectre

Collection so far:
Diamond Azure Grand Master, Obsidian Grand Master in Blue Violet Amethyst, Guardian in Blue, Catalyst in Blue Violet Amethyst, Diamond Dorinian, Fallen in Sunrider's Destiny, Saberstaff made of 3 Dark Catalyst hilts, Initiate in Blue and Emerald/Obsidian Dark Initiate LE, Fulcrum and Lost Grey in Tri-Adegan Silver, Initiate LE v2 in Blue, Apprentice v4 in Green, Liberator v3 in Purple

kylo_lyn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12927 on: September 02, 2020, 12:38:47 PM »

Frustration is natural.  Frustration is understandable.  All we can say is that our experience says you WILL get your saber, and it’s obvious that US is shipping sabers now, every day, and they’re working literally 24x7 to get things done.  COVID has done a number on EVERYONE’s supply lines.  We all get it.  I don’t think anyone is telling anyone else not to be frustrated, but I do think that, as unpleasant as it is to hear, we all need to be more patient. 

I haven’t liked being patient, ever.  It’s a struggle for me.  Mail-order was always unpleasant until Amazon brought next-day and even same-day delivery.  And then this happens.   Bleaahhhhh...  BUT... EVERY time I have ordered from UltraSabers, they have delivered, and, up until this year, response has been amazingly quick to the emails.  Even this year, once I got a response, all the follow-up emails were very quick.

All I can say is try not to let the impatience overwhelm you; your saber is coming.

I have no doubt the saber one day will arrive, and be worth the wait. I own several Ultrasabers (nothing overly fancy as of yet), and this one was for a very special project. Thus my excitement to eventually get it. Timing is just rough, and the silence again, adds to the frustration. Just going to sit and wait, hoping one day to check my email and see the 'your saber has been shipped' notice.

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12928 on: September 02, 2020, 11:56:15 PM »

So... yesterday was the Scheduled Delivery date for The Guardian I ordered on the Flash Sale, but FedEx couldn't deliver, and now it shows "Delivery Pending", looks like not even the Flash Sale could help to mitigate the wait-pain :-/

Finally!, FedEx delivered The Guardian I ordered from the Flash Sale, the hilt looks great, sound and light great!
but... the blade is damaged
 Angry Sad  Roll Eyes

Already filed a claim with FedEx, and sent an email to US in case they can do something ...

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12929 on: September 03, 2020, 11:59:03 AM »

Well, today's the day...the package is in my area and on route, and my redirect request has been accepted.   

Funny how the closer it is, the longer the wait seems, LOL.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: