Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 862 863 [864] 865 866 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177526 times)
Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #12945 on: September 04, 2020, 05:34:59 PM »

At least another 4 month wait ahead on the Lost Gray based on recent information I'm afraid

Yep, just asked earlier this week and it is 16 to 18 weeks out.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12946 on: September 04, 2020, 05:59:48 PM »

Just got my golden ticket for pre ordered Princess! Order marked as complete and given FedEx tracking number! The next wait begins...!

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12947 on: September 04, 2020, 07:15:59 PM »

Just realized I'm just about at the 4 week mark of my 3-5 week wait for the Dominix.  Hopefully I'll be getting the golden ticket on that soon.

In the meantime, Ultrasabers is really testing my mettle with the latest sales promo...rrrrrgh.....

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

MegaNem
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12948 on: September 05, 2020, 03:29:48 PM »

I placed my order back in early June (about 14 weeks ago). I have called and reached out to ultrasaber many of times to just get any kind of response to feel that they are ya know not just ignoring my order but I have only received the emails about sales and deals. The order was put into processing status and paid for immediately and has remained in that status for the last 3 months. I am super worried that something has gone wrong as I get no response on twitter, phone, email, ect.  I am not one to reach out to the community as I am wary of large groups of people. But perhaps someone can shed some light on if I should just keep being patient for another 3 months or if I can get a response from some one or do something for peace of mind?

I put in an order for the scorpion, apprenticeLEv5, and the empress. All stunt level.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12949 on: September 05, 2020, 04:32:50 PM »

I placed my order back in early June (about 14 weeks ago). I have called and reached out to ultrasaber many of times to just get any kind of response to feel that they are ya know not just ignoring my order but I have only received the emails about sales and deals. The order was put into processing status and paid for immediately and has remained in that status for the last 3 months. I am super worried that something has gone wrong as I get no response on twitter, phone, email, ect.  I am not one to reach out to the community as I am wary of large groups of people. But perhaps someone can shed some light on if I should just keep being patient for another 3 months or if I can get a response from some one or do something for peace of mind?

I put in an order for the scorpion, apprenticeLEv5, and the empress. All stunt level.

Speaking as someone who's ordered 3 times from them since the madness of 2020 started and has gotten 2 orders delivered already, I can reassure you that even though your emails aren't getting replied to - a problem that many people on here are having; the company is just overwhelmed right now - your order is not being ignored and hasn't gotten lost in the shuffle.  Besides work force restrictions due to the pandemic, as well as material shortages, a lot of hilts are delayed to some degree, depending on what you ordered.  I'm pretty sure, from what I've read, the Scorpion and Empress are affected by this.

The thing is, they're not processing orders sequentially, they're processing them as they can.  Some people have waited as long as you, some have gone quicker, some are still waiting.  They don't ship incomplete orders, they wait until the entire order is ready to go, then the send out the Golden Ticket email.

All I can suggest is to email them a out once a week to ask about your order, and include your order number and date of the order in the subject line.   And keep it civil; as frustrating as it is for us customers, it's got to be one hell of a stressful time for the employees.

But I will repeat, with absolute 100% certainty (and the veteran customers can back me on this) is that you will get your order.   It's just a matter of playing the waiting game these days.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #12950 on: September 05, 2020, 04:38:07 PM »

One piece of advice that seems true from my experience, but I'm not 100% surecis true, but single saber orders seem to go out faster.
Or at least reduces your chances of being delayed if part of a multi saber order isn't ready.

The longest lead times I've had were on orders for multiple sabers while single saber orders have been made fairly quickly. I don't think I've had to wait more than 1 month on any of mine in 2020, while my multiple sabers orders all have exceeded 1 month

Noganator
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #12951 on: September 06, 2020, 03:49:57 PM »

I'm not sure what's going on with FedEx, but my order delivery was delayed a day after it got to my home city. Reading through various threads, it seems like a few people are having the same issue, in addition to bent blades.

Sound sabers: Manticore - Emerald w/ V4; Electrum Wind- DVA w/ V4; Graflex SE - GB w/ V4; Dark Shock- Tri-BR w/ V4.
Stunt sabers: Aeon v4 - SRD; Aron v3- GB; Dominix v4 - GB; Dark Apprentice v4 - FO.
Ordered Sabers: Emporer's Hand - Emerald w/ V4; Princess - Emerald w/ V4.

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12952 on: September 06, 2020, 04:35:17 PM »

I'm not sure what's going on with FedEx, but my order delivery was delayed a day after it got to my home city. Reading through various threads, it seems like a few people are having the same issue, in addition to bent blades.
Tell me about it... FedEx kept the package stopped for no apparent reason (it cost them to storage), and l am still waiting on the complaint result for the bent blade
But by the way, US responded my email  saying they will replace the blade, but haven't received the tracking number yet 😬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12953 on: September 06, 2020, 04:38:42 PM »

Tell me about it... FedEx kept the package stopped for no apparent reason (it cost them to storage), and l am still waiting on the complaint result for the bent blade
But by the way, US responded my email  saying they will replace the blade, but haven't received the tracking number yet 😬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update, and it's good to see that US is quick about making you whole; now let's hope that they deal with FedEx and get themselves made whole.  Please update us on the FedEx complaint.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Saber_Warmonger
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12954 on: September 07, 2020, 02:00:40 AM »

SO, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!  I've ordered a number of sabers from Ultrasabers.  I get the notification that FedEx has picked it up.  I watch it cross from Texas to California quickly.  But once it gets to my local distribution center it seems to take just as long if not longer than it did to come the last 20 miles as it did to come a thousand miles from Texas!  I was expecting an order yesterday and now today.  I finally got an email saying that the delivery was delayed due to weather conditions.  WHAT WEATHER‽!!  It's not storming or windy, it's just hot out today!  So yeah, not loving FedEx, right now.

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #12955 on: September 07, 2020, 05:22:58 PM »

Yay they arrived! Will post pics/vids tomorrow as I have family visiting, but am very happy. Spectre is beautiful and came with a longer blade than expected (in retrospect I think I got a 32" with my previous Apprentice). The mystery box was an Aeon v3 so nothing too funky but it's fire orange so it matches my Apprentice as a dual-wielder. It also had the longer 36" blade so I've swapped it over to the Apprentice so the two have roughly equal reach despite the Aeon being a longer hilt. Gonna look into some rubber O-rings to fit into the hilt grooves on the Aeon to customize it a bit.

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #12956 on: September 07, 2020, 06:39:59 PM »

My Princess is due on Wednesday, but looking at the tracking there is a very real chance it could arrive tomorrow instead. First day of school, and I get rewarded with a new lightsaber for surviving it.

Light side points when warranted

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12957 on: September 08, 2020, 12:11:18 AM »

No news from the FedEx damage claim, but today I received the FedEx tracking number for the blade replacement, as the US CSR offered last week by email.
I hope FedEx get it right this time :-/

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12958 on: September 08, 2020, 03:22:33 PM »

Didn't get the chance to do an unboxing of the Princess over the weekend; too busy taking care of some back to school stuff for the younger three.  Can't believe we're into September already, seems like I blinked and missed summer.  But that's a whole different topic, LOL.

No news on the Dominix, though.  Fingers crossed that it ships soon...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: