Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177824 times)
Tekablade
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13050 on: September 30, 2020, 05:39:49 AM »

So, I just got a Ultrasabers.com Delivery Confirmation - Response Requested in my email this morning, but I have yet to receive any notice about my order being shipped. Either on US main site or an email.

I am wondering, has this happened to anyone else or is something wrong? The email came in this morning and said to contact US if nothing arrives in 24-48 hours (and this is not me asking if they sent it). I just want to know if something is up or this kind of email arriving before a shipment is normal.

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13051 on: September 30, 2020, 05:55:56 AM »

that's an email from a 3rd party. It's basically a survey. We've all gotten those little teases

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #13052 on: September 30, 2020, 05:58:50 AM »

Those are a third party e-mail. They come about four weeks after you order.
It is not US and it has nothing to do with your order being shipped.
They just show up automatically. I received two myself yesterday.

If you want to contact US [email protected] is the address that seems to work the best.
Place your order number in the subject line, be polite and allow about a week for them to respond before sending a follow up e-mail.

I intend to do as instructed and tomorrow send an E-Mail to see what is up with my order.

Just to repeat. This was not from US.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Tekablade
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13053 on: September 30, 2020, 06:08:51 AM »

thanks for the quick reply.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13054 on: September 30, 2020, 03:06:53 PM »

If you want to contact US [email protected] is the address that seems to work the best.
Place your order number in the subject line, be polite and allow about a week for them to respond before sending a follow up e-mail.

It works the best because it’s the only email address we are supposed to use.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #13055 on: September 30, 2020, 08:57:30 PM »

Just a little update, may be also helpful for others too.

I'm on week 19 now and had a nice conversation with Laura from US the last days. Spectre with engraving is out of stock, The Butcher is out of stock and the Phantasm V4 is out of stock.

And I should be prepared to wait another 11-13 weeks for the Spectre with engraving. Maybe I have luck and will get my spring sale order right in time for x-mas.

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13056 on: September 30, 2020, 10:08:07 PM »

Thanks for the update.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #13057 on: September 30, 2020, 11:52:51 PM »

As expected, they missed their latest deadline. So I sent off an email just asking for an update. Will I get a reply, who knows. But I decided to give them the full week, so if I don't have an update, or better yet, a shipment confirmation by Monday, I think I'll be filing a dispute with Paypal. If they think that I'm paying a 20% restocking fee on an item they didn't have in stock in the first place, they're out of their minds.

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #13058 on: October 01, 2020, 12:54:57 AM »

Impatiently wait...nothing gigantic. Just a couple of pommels and a MB. But that’s the beauty of a MB isn’t it...it might be anything!!! I’ve bought a few more customized sabers over the years, but I always end up coming back to that first saber I bought in an US MB box and want to recapture that feeling. Plus it’s affordable and I can’t afford all those bells and whistles very often. So I return to the dog that first bit me Cheesy

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

AtreiNero
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #13059 on: October 01, 2020, 01:19:14 AM »

I'm just glad to see I'm in a boat with a lot of other people with lead times as it makes me feel better. As of 10/1, I'm at 24 weeks. The last update I got was at the beginning of August, and that was a few weeks on my hilts. I just sent another email asking for an update and hopefully some lead times.

I guess the old say is true. Misery (in any form) loves company.

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #13060 on: October 01, 2020, 01:33:12 AM »

I'm just glad to see I'm in a boat with a lot of other people with lead times as it makes me feel better. As of 10/1, I'm at 24 weeks. The last update I got was at the beginning of August, and that was a few weeks on my hilts. I just sent another email asking for an update and hopefully some lead times.

Pretty much. I'm glad to have found another company to get sabers from in the meantime. In fact, if I have to dispute, I'm just going to take my refund and get another one from those guys

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #13061 on: October 01, 2020, 01:52:04 AM »

Even though wait times have been extended, the community has always helped. I remember those fall raffle purchases that would get wrapped up and put under the Christmas tree...and waiting like a kid to open them. We would all chat about looking forward to that day. Nothing in my adult life ever quite made me feel like that except lightsabers.

So not all the waiting has been unpleasant. But the company of other collectors was a big part of that.

Saber Arsenal:

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13062 on: October 01, 2020, 07:33:07 AM »

Just a little update, may be also helpful for others too.

I'm on week 19 now and had a nice conversation with Laura from US the last days. Spectre with engraving is out of stock, The Butcher is out of stock and the Phantasm V4 is out of stock.

And I should be prepared to wait another 11-13 weeks for the Spectre with engraving. Maybe I have luck and will get my spring sale order right in time for x-mas.
Well... I was told 11-13 weeks on Spectre with engravings on August, 21st... So...

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #13063 on: October 01, 2020, 05:42:05 PM »

First time poster. I guess I got lucky with my first order and got a Azure Grand Master (gift for my wife) and it shipped 2 days later. Excellent and like I said lucky.
There was a sale with a free random Initiate for fall, so I placed a second order for a Fallen LE on Sept 1st.
Later come to find out about the lead time, increased orders they are handling, and back order of parts. So I'm sitting at 4 weeks and after reviewing this thread, decided to email to inquire.
They replied the same day and advised that US has a lead time of 4 weeks for all orders. Of course I see everyone here with longer wait times, so I will just sit here and wait to see what happens.

Ordered and waiting:
Contemplating future order

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Fallen LE with Combat Ready Emitter
Random Initiate

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #13064 on: October 01, 2020, 05:56:56 PM »

First time poster. I guess I got lucky with my first order and got a Azure Grand Master (gift for my wife) and it shipped 2 days later. Excellent and like I said lucky.
There was a sale with a free random Initiate for fall, so I placed a second order for a Fallen LE on Sept 1st.
Later come to find out about the lead time, increased orders they are handling, and back order of parts. So I'm sitting at 4 weeks and after reviewing this thread, decided to email to inquire.
They replied the same day and advised that US has a lead time of 4 weeks for all orders. Of course I see everyone here with longer wait times, so I will just sit here and wait to see what happens.

The two day turn around was fairly typical for US prior to last Christmas. At which point, no one really beat their turn around time. And while other companies frequently took 4-6 months on a good turn around, US is still beating that in many cases in spite of the pandemic. The problem is that they were normally so much faster than the rest...so they are competing with themselves, actually.

They also had a stock of pre installed, wrapped mystery boxes on hand as well that usually went right out. So people see those MB videos with the super fast turn around and think that’s how everyone works, and how US is still working because in spite of the pandemic, they can magically build sabers to any specification on the spot.

Saber Arsenal:

Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: