Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171333 times)
Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #13095 on: October 03, 2020, 02:52:28 PM »

I'm eager to hear what they tell you because I am waiting on a Fallen LE Cobat, but I ordered after you did (Sept 1st).
The reply might be hopeful news for you. There is still a 5-7 week delay in US receiving the hilts.  So, if you ordered on September 1st, I’d say your delay might not be a frustratingly long as it has been for me and for others before me.  Hang in there.  It sounds like the end is in sight.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #13096 on: October 03, 2020, 03:04:50 PM »

I received my reply VERY quickly, which seems promising.  Brian informed me that the good news is that the Fallen LE Combat delays have not slipped.  The bad news being it is still 5-7 more weeks. I replied with a thank you for replying so quickly.

So, still looking at before Thanksgiving.  Given I’ve waited over three months and we’re now in October, I take this as a positive.

Not completely ideal, but good to know and gives me hope of before Christmas.

Ordered and waiting:
Contemplating future order

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Fallen LE with Combat Ready Emitter
Random Initiate

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13097 on: October 03, 2020, 03:56:58 PM »

I received my reply VERY quickly, which seems promising.  Brian informed me that the good news is that the Fallen LE Combat delays have not slipped.  The bad news being it is still 5-7 more weeks. I replied with a thank you for replying so quickly.

So, still looking at before Thanksgiving.  Given I’ve waited over three months and we’re now in October, I take this as a positive.

The wait sucks, I know, but at least it seems like they're running somewhat on schedule.   Keep us updated.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #13098 on: October 03, 2020, 04:46:23 PM »

Just a small update. I was told that Dark Sentinel v4 and Dark Sentinel v5 are out of stock and looking at a 3 to 4 week restock.
I was told this yesterday (October 2nd).

This was holding up my orders, so when they offered to switch to Dark Apprentice v4 and v5 for my respective orders I accepted.
I haven't heard back from them yet but I am looking forward to getting my Dark Apprentice sabers and the Second Prize from the Summer Raffle soon.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #13099 on: October 03, 2020, 05:31:08 PM »

My MB and pommels were picked up by the USPS yesterday and delivery is scheduled for Monday. That will make the total turnaround time from placing my order to having it in hand 5 days. Since I haven’t ordered a MB from US since early in the year, I’m excited to see what arrives. Will it be something good? Honestly, just hoping it’s a hilt I don’t have. I wanted to check in with US and be supportive since we are all having our own brand of issues this year. And some of the hate videos really ticked me off. Best way to respond was be supportive even in some small way since my finances aren’t exactly great right now either.

Besides, I wan’t to start doing some installs of my own soon as finances permit and having some stunt sabers to play around with I think will be a great way to start. I already have a Standard Issue battle Saber that is at the top of the list for an install. Unless I get something I like better Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #13100 on: October 03, 2020, 05:33:06 PM »

Just a small update. I was told that Dark Sentinel v4 and Dark Sentinel v5 are out of stock and looking at a 3 to 4 week restock.
I was told this yesterday (October 2nd).

This was holding up my orders, so when they offered to switch to Dark Apprentice v4 and v5 for my respective orders I accepted.
I haven't heard back from them yet but I am looking forward to getting my Dark Apprentice sabers and the Second Prize from the Summer Raffle soon.

They told me 5+ weeks a week ago for the Sentinel LE V5 so that could be promising for me as I didn't take the switch and I assume the dark and LE would be on the same wait As a LE V5 Apprentice was offered to me as a switch meaning they have both dark and LE apprentice hilts in stock

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

Toolmaker16
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13101 on: October 04, 2020, 07:14:40 PM »

Just ordered a Mystery Box to help tide me over.
Put my Summer sale order in on August 6th. At this point I chose to believe the 3 to 4 weeks for fabrication stack. Four sabers plus two freebies equals 24 weeks so, I'm expecting mid-January. Hopefully I will be surprised.

Current status:

October 6th order
Mystery Box

August 6th order
Sentinel V5 - Emerald x2 w/coupler
Dominix V5 - TRI Blazing Red w/Yari Pike Extension
Arbiter - Sunrider's Destiny
Free Mystery Box
Free Initiate

Received
Phantom V4 Staff - Blue Violet Amethyst
Brood Guard - TRI Adegan Silver
MB Dominix LE V3 - Consular Green
Initiate V2 staff - Sunrider's Destiny (For my son, once he starts walking of course!)

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13102 on: October 04, 2020, 08:14:49 PM »

Sent an email to Nichole, hoping for a status update.  I'm guessing the Dominix is still delayed since there's no word on it shipping out, so at this point I'm just hoping to get an idea of how long the delay is.  If the Dark Initiate LE v5 is still on the table, I might take it as an alternative.   I also asked if it would help to modify the configuration  - gold claws instead of silver, for example.   It's a long shot, but it's worth a shot.

Stay tuned...

No word from Nichole yet.  But, to be fair, I did send the email on Friday; she might have had the weekend off.  I can wait.

Meanwhile, my head is spinning with what to do after I let the cat out of the bag and give these sabers to the boys...starting a YouTube channel, for starters, then coming up with a display area in my room to keep these things - I know exactly what I want to do with that, it's just a matter of getting the stuff.  Then, I figure once a month, order a saber from my wish list until I have the ones I want, and finish things off with a couple each of the $75 and $200 mystery boxes.   It'll all make for some nice unboxing videos for the aforementioned YouTube channel.   I'll probably peruse what some of the other guys have as well, but Ultrasabers isn't losing my business at all.

Yeah, I'm getting ahead of myself.  But dammit, it's fun!    Grin

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #13103 on: October 04, 2020, 09:40:28 PM »

Just ordered a Mystery Box to help tide me over.
Put my Summer sale order in on August 6th. At this point I chose to believe the 3 to 4 weeks for fabrication stack. Four sabers plus two freebies equals 24 weeks so, I'm expecting mid-January. Hopefully I will be surprised.

Current status:

October 6th order
Mystery Box

August 6th order
Sentinel V5 - Emerald x2 w/coupler
Dominix V5 - TRI Blazing Red w/Yari Pike Extension
Arbiter - Sunrider's Destiny
Free Mystery Box
Free Initiate

Received
Phantom V4 Staff - Blue Violet Amethyst
Brood Guard - TRI Adegan Silver
MB Dominix LE V3 - Consular Green
Initiate V2 staff - Sunrider's Destiny (For my son, once he starts walking of course!)

Point for you...not sure if you prefer light or dark though. Let me know and I’ll switch up if i got it wrong.

My love of MBs have not diminished. I’ve ordered 6 at this point. Which is nothing compared to those people unboxing 20 at a clip. But even I could spend that much on lightsabers in one fell swoop, I might get at least one really good saber with some bells and whistles out of the deal. Then order those MBs separately to tide me over during the wait as you said Smiley

Saber Arsenal:

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #13104 on: October 05, 2020, 02:46:18 AM »

Dark Mantis with V3 sound in Blazing Red, my Consular Pommel, and my Dark War Glaive Emitter.
I placed my order on August 6th.

Tekablade
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13105 on: October 05, 2020, 07:51:04 AM »

I'm waiting on my Diamond Dominicide and a Diamond Azure Mantis. I ordered them on July 24th, and it has been 10 weeks now, and I was really hoping for my order to be here by now. I went with the full summer sale so I could get 5 sabers and just really hope I get something good out of the mystery bag.

Though with the new V5s, does anyone know if those will be part of the initiate grab bag from when I ordered or will it be one of the earlier versions?

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13106 on: October 05, 2020, 11:42:22 AM »

I'm waiting on my Diamond Dominicide and a Diamond Azure Mantis. I ordered them on July 24th, and it has been 10 weeks now, and I was really hoping for my order to be here by now. I went with the full summer sale so I could get 5 sabers and just really hope I get something good out of the mystery bag.

Though with the new V5s, does anyone know if those will be part of the initiate grab bag from when I ordered or will it be one of the earlier versions?

I know the Dominicide is one of the hilts that's affected by the material shortages; one member on here has been waiting longer than you have.  I think the Mantis is as well.  You'll get them; I have yet to hear of anybody's order getting flat out canceled, but it's gonna be a waiting game for you.  You're certainly in sympathetic and empathetic company.

As for the V5s....it's hard to say.  I got a free Initiate with my first order and it was a v2, but the grab bag saber I got was the Apprentice LE v5.   My advice is to expect one of the earlier versions, but if you get one of the newer ones, huzzah.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13107 on: October 05, 2020, 04:48:15 PM »

It's pre-written and automated. They have no idea what's going on between you and US.

DarthRondoudou is absolutely correct.  This is a third-party company, and they have exactly ZERO insight into the internals of the UltraSabers production and/or shipping systems.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #13108 on: October 06, 2020, 01:31:27 PM »

MB came yesterday. I filmed an unboxing...coming soon!

Saber Arsenal:

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #13109 on: October 06, 2020, 01:55:41 PM »

Just for comparision:   A buddy of mine ordered a custom saber from one of the other guys.   High end, fully custom, so not really in the same bracket as US.  He ordered his saber a week after lockdown, on March 28th.   He's still waiting, but he thinks he might get it in time for May the 4th of 2021. 

Not really an apples-to-apples comparison but I wanted to throw it out there.  In the words of the old proverb: It could always be worse...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: