Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171307 times)
Ricktur
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

the world is hollow and ive touched the sky

« Reply #945 on: April 19, 2012, 08:33:33 PM »

the thing is, any of us who've owned an US know how tough those blades are, something seriously had to smash the hell out of my package for the blade to be irreversibly bent like that.  UPS is a joke.

[‾๐‾‾]▦[⊚]▦ị█ị‾╱██████████████████████████████████████████████)
CE Prophecy - Guardian Blue Ultraedge Midgrade

Lightside Points Appreciated!

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #946 on: April 19, 2012, 08:37:50 PM »

was that a mid or a heavygrade blade that bent?

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

KrystheSith
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -65

« Reply #947 on: April 19, 2012, 09:14:17 PM »

When I ordered my initiate staff it shipped Fed Ex to Hawaii without a scratch... I'm wondering if I should have upgraded my orders shipping now. =\

Dark Side Points or you perish!
Sabers Owned:
VA Dark Standard Issue v3 Staff with UE initiate blades. "Gemini"
RGB SS Raven UEHG Blade "Hysteria"
SRD Red Liberator with UEHG Blade (Grab Bag) "Holly"
Wish List:
Monarch
Graflex
Prophecy
Catalyst

Ricktur
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

the world is hollow and ive touched the sky

« Reply #948 on: April 19, 2012, 09:31:36 PM »

was that a mid or a heavygrade blade that bent?

ultraedge midgrade.  but still.  you have to really try in order to create an irreversible bend like that

[‾๐‾‾]▦[⊚]▦ị█ị‾╱██████████████████████████████████████████████)
CE Prophecy - Guardian Blue Ultraedge Midgrade

Lightside Points Appreciated!

KrystheSith
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -65

« Reply #949 on: April 21, 2012, 09:25:47 PM »

I'm supposed to get mine Tuesday, I'll be waiting at the door every time I hear a truck drive by!

Dark Side Points or you perish!
Sabers Owned:
VA Dark Standard Issue v3 Staff with UE initiate blades. "Gemini"
RGB SS Raven UEHG Blade "Hysteria"
SRD Red Liberator with UEHG Blade (Grab Bag) "Holly"
Wish List:
Monarch
Graflex
Prophecy
Catalyst

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #950 on: April 22, 2012, 06:33:14 AM »

the thing is, any of us who've owned an US know how tough those blades are, something seriously had to smash the hell out of my package for the blade to be irreversibly bent like that.  UPS is a joke.

No, if UPS was a joke we'd be able to laugh. UPS is just.... words cannot convey what UPS is. UPS is like making little girls cry (when they haven't done unspeakable evil to little boys, such as force them to play tea party or something, and you haven't taken candy from them), it's just wrong. Horrible and wrong. With rare exception.

In all seriousness though, I must wonder and hope that US gets some sort of compensation from UPS when things like this happen. Every time I hear about UPS bashing a blade, I hear about Deep sending out a replacement. Even if that doesn't happen all that often, having to replace any part unnecessarily like that eats into US profits, and that isn't fair to the guys.

Then again, one could also saw that Initiate blade down to get rid of the kink and have a super-mini initiate. It'd be interesting to try, using a blade that short.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 225

As a Jedi, I prefer Lightside points.

« Reply #951 on: April 22, 2012, 07:24:23 AM »

UPS is shipping my saber...
I'm guessing I should be worried....

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

Remy Lost
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 8

Being Lost is no excuse not to Plunder as you go

« Reply #952 on: April 22, 2012, 01:25:04 PM »

My company ships 100+ packages a day with UPS, very few get damaged by them but it does happen.  The ones that worry me are the ones that the tracking never properly updates on.  Sometimes it goes the whole trip saying UPS received the tracking number but hasn't actually gotten the package until it gets scanned at delivery.  And there are just as many times that it has just disappeared all together.  We had to start recording the packing and labeling of boxes with a second video showing the UPS guy actually put that label on his truck.  Its a pain but our insurance claims time with them has dropped dramatically.

Dominix V2 LE Adegan Silver

You can rent the use of my skills but my loyalty can only be earned.

forceflaw
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #953 on: April 30, 2012, 07:34:15 PM »

I got a Phantasm inish. LE with 32" blades coming one Blue the other white and ordered Lee filters for it. It is my first US saber and honestly I could not be more inpatient for it to come. After this assuming I am happy with it I will also get A Prophecy LE and a Monarch. wishing it would come soon =)   

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #954 on: May 01, 2012, 03:08:40 AM »

PAtiently waiting on my Phantom v2 LE, 32" GB mid grade blade. It should be here by thursday. As of now it left quebec and is on its way over the east coast. Getting pretty excited as it is my first US. If all goes well ill be ordering a prophecy v3 with an AS blade soon. I ordered Lee filters yesterday as well, mainly for photography but i will use them in my US's too. Ima try to get a nice purple from GB using them

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #955 on: May 01, 2012, 05:02:04 AM »

my next paycheque so i can order a VA dark prophecy with obsidian, blue switch, and the consular pommel.....

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #956 on: May 01, 2012, 12:55:30 PM »

I'm impatiently waiting for UPS. US sent out my order the same day that I placed it (fastest ever) but UPS isn't scheduled to deliver it until the 8th. I estimated the 8th based on shipping speed and previous processing speed but when I saw that it was shipped the same day, I was really looking forward to getting it earlier than expected.

BTW specs are: Arbiter, Consular Green, Li-Ion set-up with buckpuck, Obsidian Sound with Green AV switch, no FoC, Quick Disconnect, Sentinel Yellow MLS, free t-shirt, tons of impatience! Gotta get that under control or the Order won't accept me ;P

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #957 on: May 01, 2012, 01:01:19 PM »

I'm impatiently waiting for UPS. US sent out my order the same day that I placed it (fastest ever) but UPS isn't scheduled to deliver it until the 8th. I estimated the 8th based on shipping speed and previous processing speed but when I saw that it was shipped the same day, I was really looking forward to getting it earlier than expected.

BTW specs are: Arbiter, Consular Green, Li-Ion set-up with buckpuck, Obsidian Sound with Green AV switch, no FoC, Quick Disconnect, Sentinel Yellow MLS, free t-shirt, tons of impatience! Gotta get that under control or the Order won't accept me ;P

That's gonna be an awesome saber.  Can't wait to see pics!

Good choice on CG too, I'm a fan as everyone knows Wink

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #958 on: May 01, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »

That's gonna be an awesome saber.  Can't wait to see pics!

Good choice on CG too, I'm a fan as everyone knows Wink
Thanks its always been my favorite. Plus after learning of Consular back when KOTOR came out, I've always thought of myself as one.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #959 on: May 01, 2012, 01:20:45 PM »

Just ordered my Overlord 2 days ago, and it shipped yesterday, with delivery expected on monday! Damn I love you US.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:23:03 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: