Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177195 times)
Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #1035 on: May 25, 2012, 06:34:53 AM »

Well hello!

I am brand new here so no fancy sig or avatar (yet) but I just placed my first order with US the other day and I am very excited. I am now currently awaiting a brand new Raven with SS claws and SS pommel. The blade is mid grade (I don't foresee any real dueling in my immediate future) and will be Consular Green. I waffled for a bit but finally decided to go ahead and splurge on myself so it will have Obsidian Sound as well as a Green Illuminated AV switch.   I can't wait to play around with it when it gets here. I also look forward to being an active member here on the forums!

-RF

Welcome to the forums bud. Settle in. Buckle up. Hold on tight. It's going to be a bumpy right! Wink

Grats on the Raven. Yes... Kris loves her Raven. You should see her unboxing video!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #1036 on: May 25, 2012, 11:35:06 AM »

Heh - still workin' on that one Smiley
Nice grooms gift's BTW and congrats may the force be with you.

CrazyJoeMalloy
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1037 on: May 25, 2012, 12:39:30 PM »

Well hello!

I am brand new here so no fancy sig or avatar (yet) but I just placed my first order with US the other day and I am very excited. I am now currently awaiting a brand new Raven with SS claws and SS pommel. The blade is mid grade (I don't foresee any real dueling in my immediate future) and will be Consular Green. I waffled for a bit but finally decided to go ahead and splurge on myself so it will have Obsidian Sound as well as a Green Illuminated AV switch.   I can't wait to play around with it when it gets here. I also look forward to being an active member here on the forums!

-RF

Nice!  That thing is gonna look great.  There's a video here on the forums of someone taking a couple cracks at a tree with a mid-grade and it holds up to the punishment, I realize they're not meant for heavy dueling but I'm impressed at just how much punishment the mids alone can take.  Obsidian is gonna put that thing over the top - I'm gonna have to do old school for now: http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/03/13   Wink

I still have that new forum user smell myself, but from my experience I can tell you it's a good crowd here.  Welcome!

KrystheSith
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -65

« Reply #1038 on: May 25, 2012, 02:19:38 PM »

I do love my Raven! Smiley Welcome to the addiction, and grats on getting an amazing saber!

Dark Side Points or you perish!
Sabers Owned:
VA Dark Standard Issue v3 Staff with UE initiate blades. "Gemini"
RGB SS Raven UEHG Blade "Hysteria"
SRD Red Liberator with UEHG Blade (Grab Bag) "Holly"
Wish List:
Monarch
Graflex
Prophecy
Catalyst

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #1039 on: May 25, 2012, 02:28:49 PM »

Congrats, on an awesome saber. Been eye one myself, just can't pick between the SS or the standard set up and then blade color DVA or SY.

KrystheSith
Knight Templar

« Reply #1040 on: May 25, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »

The prongs aren't expensive... you could just buy the saber and the other set of prongs to go with it, so you could switch them out. Smiley I'm about to buy the regular version, because I have the SS ones.

Sabers Owned:
Wish List:
Monarch
Graflex
Prophecy
Catalyst

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1041 on: May 25, 2012, 04:48:30 PM »

You should see her unboxing video!

Link please???

Thank you all for the gracious welcome. I am so stoked to be here and to be waiting for my Raven. You can be assured many (maybe even too many) pics and vids will be posted beginning the moment it arrives here at my office. Is it sad or pathetic that I don't even have my first saber in hand and I am already planning my second?

-RF

"When it comes to our business, I will not ask you who you serve for I do not care. I will not ask you if you are light or dark for it matters not. I will, however, ask you if you can afford my fee as that is the only answer that is of any import."

Points towards neutral are greatly appreciated.

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #1042 on: May 25, 2012, 04:54:57 PM »

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=6480.0

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1043 on: May 25, 2012, 05:19:45 PM »

hehe yeah that was an entertaining video

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

KrystheSith
Knight Templar

« Reply #1044 on: May 25, 2012, 05:32:11 PM »

Link please???

Thank you all for the gracious welcome. I am so stoked to be here and to be waiting for my Raven. You can be assured many (maybe even too many) pics and vids will be posted beginning the moment it arrives here at my office. Is it sad or pathetic that I don't even have my first saber in hand and I am already planning my second?

-RF

A true addict. I ordered my third less than a week after my raven arrived.

Sabers Owned:
Wish List:
Monarch
Graflex
Prophecy
Catalyst

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

« Reply #1045 on: May 25, 2012, 05:59:07 PM »

A true addict.

Yeah when it comes to that aspect of my personality I have stories that would shock and amaze. Wink

Pretty sure the next once is going to either be a Graflex or an Archon with Fire Orange blade and sound. Other options pending...

-RF

"When it comes to our business, I will not ask you who you serve for I do not care. I will not ask you if you are light or dark for it matters not. I will, however, ask you if you can afford my fee as that is the only answer that is of any import."

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #1046 on: May 25, 2012, 06:23:36 PM »

The prongs aren't expensive... you could just buy the saber and the other set of prongs to go with it, so you could switch them out. Smiley I'm about to buy the regular version, because I have the SS ones.

I just got my Dark War Glaive in just yesterday and I too am already planning my next saber purchase! (Evil Laugh)

Will get some pics up as soon as I can of my last acquisition and a review.  Sorry I am not much of a video person...but pics I can do Smiley

Dark War Glaive
DVA Blade
Quick Disconnect
Obsidian SB
Red AV Switch
Silver Claws

I LOVE THIS SABER!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1047 on: May 25, 2012, 06:24:08 PM »

graflex is awesome, you wont regret it, ive got mine on my belt at work right now lol

"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

« Reply #1048 on: May 25, 2012, 08:44:44 PM »

Yeah the Graflex is gorgeous. So many options, so little money...

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1049 on: May 25, 2012, 08:56:59 PM »

I know what you mean, debating hitting the order button on a SI stunt with an AS blade just for something basic and fun to mess around with.

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: