Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177813 times)
RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1110 on: June 05, 2012, 05:40:30 AM »

You earned yourself a point for making me crack up with that video.  Well played, sir.

Why thank you. Glad I could entertain. Wink

"When it comes to our business, I will not ask you who you serve for I do not care. I will not ask you if you are light or dark for it matters not. I will, however, ask you if you can afford my fee as that is the only answer that is of any import."

Points towards neutral are greatly appreciated.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1111 on: June 05, 2012, 12:58:50 PM »

Why thank you. Glad I could entertain. Wink

It was one of the few times I was actually able to watch a video on here, as I was at home instead of at work (damn filters).  Very fitting song lol

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

« Reply #1112 on: June 05, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »

By Obi Wan's beard! My Raven is on a truck and out for delivery!!!!! I hope I can find a way to concentrate and actually get some work done. LOL

"When it comes to our business, I will not ask you who you serve for I do not care. I will not ask you if you are light or dark for it matters not. I will, however, ask you if you can afford my fee as that is the only answer that is of any import."

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1113 on: June 05, 2012, 04:35:38 PM »

Deimos saber Redux. Grin

I missed the UPS man, so today the sabers will arrive.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Mag
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #1114 on: June 05, 2012, 06:17:32 PM »

Just received the tracking order for my first ever purchase from Ultra Sabers.  I'm so excited I could p00p, twice!!

Blazing red Dark War Glaive for me, blazing red Dark Initiate for my nephew and guardian blue Overlord for Mrs Mag.

Already got an Anakin replica from Master Replicas, but I've a feeling that these are going to be infinitely better.

RabidFuzzle
Knight Officer

« Reply #1115 on: June 05, 2012, 07:33:16 PM »

It's HERE!!!!! Box is at my desk!

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #1116 on: June 05, 2012, 07:37:14 PM »

It's HERE!!!!! Box is at my desk!
Awsome Grin... you'll endup opening it if you don't put it away. Tongue

RogueLieutenant
Knight Apprentice

Emotion yet peace

« Reply #1117 on: June 05, 2012, 09:05:23 PM »

My green Overlord (silver FOC) should hopefully get here tomorrow or sometime very soon. It's my first saber!

Accept whatever comes to you woven in the fabric of your destiny. (Light side)

Canadianknight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #1118 on: June 05, 2012, 09:37:34 PM »

Is it Friday yet?

Now?

Howbout now?

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #1119 on: June 05, 2012, 11:25:34 PM »

Mag did you go with the black claws or the silver claws?  I have a Dark War Glaive in DVA with silver claws....this saber totally rocks....feels great in the hands and makes me feel like a sith bad a(censored)   heheheh.....Congrats on your purchases!!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #1120 on: June 06, 2012, 12:04:10 AM »

Canadianknight I'm in the Can't-Wait-Till-Friday club too!! SO EXCITED!!!  Grin

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #1121 on: June 06, 2012, 02:25:35 AM »

My wife's waiting on Thursday.  I'm anxious to see her's because it's our first US (probably will do an unboxing vid and do pics for her facebook and to post here).  And then i'll be in impatient jealousy mode until Monday... Roll Eyes

What sucks for her is that she's off all day Wednesday and packages ususally come right before or right after she goes to work so Thursday will be torture either way.  I'll probably have to put the package out of sight for myself so i don't have to fight (as much) temptation to open it.  Grin  The only thing painful about the wait for mine is that she'll have her's THE WHOLE WEEKEND.  I'll at least be busy with work the whole time, and i'll probably have a package waiting for me when i get home.  But still.  The impatient jealousy wait is gonna SUCK.  Tongue

Maybe if we're lucky we can get our kid to hold still with his long enough to get a pic with the three of us with our first sabers (first ultras, first non-toystore).

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Mag
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #1122 on: June 07, 2012, 09:01:49 AM »

Mag did you go with the black claws or the silver claws?  I have a Dark War Glaive in DVA with silver claws....this saber totally rocks....feels great in the hands and makes me feel like a sith bad a(censored)   heheheh.....Congrats on your purchases!!

Went with the black claws, it was a tough decision and had to get the Missus involved.

Got phone call from UPS yesterday, they've just cleared customs, not long now!!!  Think I've tracked the package about 5 times today already and it's only 10am.  Grin

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #1123 on: June 07, 2012, 10:29:12 AM »

Believe me I know the feeling on checking the UPS website multiple time during the day!  She will LOVE LOVE LOVE her Dark War Glaive.  This saber is a totally wicked beast in all its sithly darkness.  Did you get the quick disconnect feature on this?  This would allow her to swap out for other colors if she wants to later on.  This saber feels great in the hands and the choke point is awesome, right under the claws.  Excellent purchase my friend Smiley  Point for you!!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #1124 on: June 07, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »

I envision a world where teleporters are real and when you click the order button Ultra and the guys can make a saber in a few days then type in your teleporter connection number and a hole opens up connecting me to them. They will hand through my saber and we will share a solid handshake and some kind words before saying our goodbyes and thank yous and shutting down the teleporter. Delivery will be quick and simple and we as a saber community will share much rejoicing.

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: