Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 69   Go Down
Author Topic: The Blue Army  (Read 333731 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #240 on: November 25, 2013, 05:55:14 PM »

Can't wait to see your new saber. Smiley What button colors did you go with?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #241 on: November 25, 2013, 05:55:55 PM »

Gold and bronze.  I almost went gold and chrome but I thought bronze would stand out better.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #242 on: November 25, 2013, 06:03:53 PM »

True. When I get to my Graflex mine will have a front chrome button and red rear button for a classic look. Mine will be GB.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 26

I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2013, 01:46:39 AM »

Just ordered a second Aeon and a coupler to turn my saber into a staff! Hopefully it'll show up within the next week before dorms close for the break...

Walk always towards the Light.

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

« Reply #244 on: December 12, 2013, 01:16:47 AM »

My second Aeon, as well as the coupler I ordered from a certain other place, have arrived! Behold my massive Phantasm! These 36" blades are HUGE.

Quick question, can I order 32"s from here? I'd assume that's fine, but there's no specific item under the blades category. Just 16, 24, 36, and 40.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2013, 02:23:51 AM »

My second Aeon, as well as the coupler I ordered from a certain other place, have arrived! Behold my massive Phantasm! These 36" blades are HUGE.

Quick question, can I order 32"s from here? I'd assume that's fine, but there's no specific item under the blades category. Just 16, 24, 36, and 40.

Yeah dude just order 2 more 36" blades and in the order comments ask them to shorten the blades down to 32".

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2013, 02:45:28 AM »

Yeah dude just order 2 more 36" blades and in the order comments ask them to shorten the blades down to 32".

Thank you!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2013, 08:46:58 PM »

So I'm gonna try for Arctic Blue this week. I'll let you guys know what saber I get. Hoping to get me an Archon or Overlord. Either would be nice to have. It'll be a stunt saber though.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #248 on: December 17, 2013, 12:48:30 AM »

Arctic Blue saber coming this week. No details of what I finally picked. Can someone post a stunt AB saber with a regular Heavy blade? I know it probably looks amazing though.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #249 on: December 17, 2013, 08:08:46 AM »

First Arctic Blue saber being ordered later. Cheesy Can't wait. You guys will like the hilt its going on. No details until the saber comes in.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2013, 06:46:21 AM »

I joined the blue army with my new AB Overlord. Can't wait to share the new saber when we get regular internet again. Smiley I know Errockk will like the saber.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2013, 02:33:17 PM »

Arctic Blue saber coming this week. No details of what I finally picked. Can someone post a stunt AB saber with a regular Heavy blade? I know it probably looks amazing though.

I cannot believe that I do not have a picture to share with you as I own one.  I do have a video, will that work?  Also, you joined the Blue Army when you got the grab bag Libby V2 anodized Blue.  I remember the day that I inducted you. 

Glad to see that your blue sabers are increasing. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2013, 03:57:58 PM »

This will be my last one for awhile. I just wanted Arctic Blue for a last color. Can't wait to see it in person.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2013, 04:53:28 PM »

I joined the blue army with my new AB Overlord. Can't wait to share the new saber when we get regular internet again. Smiley I know Errockk will like the saber.

I love the Overlord and can't wait to see yours in AB! So stoked for ya, bro!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

jeff the killer440
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 7

red jedi knight

« Reply #254 on: December 25, 2013, 02:11:38 PM »

my counsular (with a dark war glaide eminator) will be in guardian blue ... is that a good choice

(dark points)
planned sabers:
"the creepy pasta nightmare" - consular (w/o shroud) connected to a yari pike (silver) by a vented flush coupler (silver) with a guardian pommel on the yari - BR color
"501st" - initiate v2 with white and blue paint - GB color

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 69   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: