Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 69   Go Down
Author Topic: The Blue Army  (Read 333750 times)
Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #510 on: September 26, 2015, 06:18:03 PM »

Here are my blue sabers!

Guardian Blue:

Arctic Blue:

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 06:21:38 PM by Lady J » Logged

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #511 on: September 26, 2015, 06:26:00 PM »

Nice looking sabers Lady J.  I'm thinking about a crimson Scorpion.  +1   Smiley

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #512 on: September 26, 2015, 06:37:16 PM »

Nice looking sabers Lady J.  I'm thinking about a crimson Scorpion.  +1   Smiley

Thank you!  Smiley The Scorpion was the first saber I bought and I love it just as much as the day I got it. Its just so awesome....

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #513 on: September 26, 2015, 06:42:57 PM »

Lady J.  Perhaps you would do a review of your Scorpion.  Always presumed that it would be too large a saber for a gal but the look of the saber keeps drawing me back to it.   Also what's it like for MHS swap outs ?   Smiley

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #514 on: September 26, 2015, 07:31:34 PM »

Here is my Grey saber.  Dominix v3 with leather and 0 rings customization.  GB with BR FoC.  The pommel is a Malice round with spikes.   Smiley

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 07:40:38 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #515 on: September 26, 2015, 08:30:11 PM »

Lady J.  Perhaps you would do a review of your Scorpion.  Always presumed that it would be too large a saber for a gal but the look of the saber keeps drawing me back to it.   Also what's it like for MHS swap outs ?   Smiley

So the Scorpion is definitely the biggest and heaviest hilt I have. When I first started buying sabers I really didn't consider the size of them, if I liked it I bought it lol. I picked it because in Emory's video of the saber he said they took all of their top rated features and jam packed them into it so I figured the Scorpion would be a great first! And I have to say it's even more impressive in hand.

Wielding it is certainly doable. I have longer fingers than most women though which makes it a bit easier for me. I'd say the key is just practicing with it so you get used to the weight. It's really comfortable to grip because you have a nice choke point up top as well as ridges toward the pommel that feel good when wielding. I will say I do prefer using some of my lighter and shorter sabers just because it's easier.

The pommel is MHS compatible and awesome lol. I have seen a video or two about disassembling the Scorpion so you can swap out the emitter and stuff so it is possible! I have yet to try this myself because I love the hilt just the way it is and have no urge to change it Smiley

Hope that helps Smiley Personally I say if you love the look of it, it's worth it! If you have anymore questions or want pics or anything I'd be happy to do so!

Also awesome saber customization!!!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #516 on: September 26, 2015, 09:08:50 PM »

Thanks Lady J for the solid info on your Scorpion.  A review and photos under the Reviews section would be appreciated by many members.  This saber tends to get overlooked.  Glad you liked my custom Dominix.  The angle of the photo makes the emitter part of hilt look much more narrow than pommel end.  Oops.  Do so like this saber in blue and the av switch glow is impressive.  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:13:01 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #517 on: September 26, 2015, 10:38:39 PM »

Thanks Lady J for the solid info on your Scorpion.  A review and photos under the Reviews section would be appreciated by many members.  This saber tends to get overlooked.  Glad you liked my custom Dominix.  The angle of the photo makes the emitter part of hilt look much more narrow than pommel end.  Oops.  Do so like this saber in blue and the av switch glow is impressive.  Smiley

I will be sure to post a review in there then! And you're welcome Smiley

I absolutely love illuminated AV switches. Such an awesome touch!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #518 on: September 26, 2015, 10:43:59 PM »

Here are my blue sabers!

Guardian Blue:

Arctic Blue:

These look awesome! I'm with D7 the Scorpion has been giving me that saber itch and I think I like the crimson on this better than any other saber style in red.
Great advice on its pros/cons Lady J...+1 Grin

Here is my Grey saber.  Dominix v3 with leather and 0 rings customization.  GB with BR FoC.  The pommel is a Malice round with spikes.   Smiley

REALLY like the gear style ring surrounding the AV switch and the spikes on the pommel fit right in. This looks like it came right off of Rey's belt!

+1

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #519 on: September 26, 2015, 11:16:36 PM »

These look awesome! I'm with D7 the Scorpion has been giving me that saber itch and I think I like the crimson on this better than any other saber style in red.
Great advice on its pros/cons Lady J...+1 Grin

Thank you very much  Cheesy

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #520 on: September 27, 2015, 04:45:37 AM »

Scorpion review: (it is too large for me and I'm 5'6.)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW76imNkEZQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW76imNkEZQ</a>

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #521 on: September 27, 2015, 06:58:15 AM »

Hey all of you whose favorite blade is BLUE.... try to visualize Prowl's PO Scorpion saber in a beautiful shade of blue color.   Roll Eyes   Grin

Personally I think that the dark Scorpion looks very regal in Lady J's GB choice but also good in that PO.   Smiley
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:13:25 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #522 on: September 27, 2015, 02:50:57 PM »

Thank you Dauntless Seven  Smiley Love the blue with mostly black hilts...actually on any hilt lol +1!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #523 on: October 18, 2015, 12:17:03 AM »

Blue power!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #524 on: October 19, 2015, 01:32:40 AM »

^^^Nice but too many of the white and brown costume color schemes Tongue You guys will like mine I think

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 69   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: