Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 61   Go Down
Author Topic: The Green Assembly  (Read 299248 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2014, 01:10:00 AM »

I think Master Nero will approve of this.  A Dark Prophecy in EG will soon be on it's way to my house.  Cool
I'll try to get pics up after it comes in.

I would also be interested in a link to that jumpsuit.

Nice to see you adding another prophecy hilt type to the collection!  I always like seeing people get prophecy hilts.

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #286 on: September 05, 2014, 02:12:35 AM »

If an update for a version with emerald and sound doesn't become available soon, I may have to just breakdown and secure one without.

And i most certainly would not mind having a jumpsuit in all black similar to master Nero. He does have great tastes for style as well as simplicity.

Lightside points if any are given

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #287 on: September 05, 2014, 02:13:42 AM »

Nice to see you adding another prophecy hilt type to the collection!  I always like seeing people get prophecy hilts.

Yep, you can't go wrong with a Prophecy.  And apparently a lot of people have been getting them in grab bags so I wonder if we may have updated versions coming out in the near future.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #288 on: September 05, 2014, 03:01:19 AM »

If an update for a version with emerald and sound doesn't become available soon, I may have to just breakdown and secure one without.

And i most certainly would not mind having a jumpsuit in all black similar to master Nero. He does have great tastes for style as well as simplicity.

Thanks!  I do try Wink  Actually simplicity is one of those things that I value in style, not throwing too many different details into a costume can sometimes be the perfect recipe.  I mean the pic I posted recently was just my jumpsuit and cloak, but it managed to convey the look I was going for pretty well.

People definitely underestimate the value of simplicity in costuming...

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #289 on: September 08, 2014, 02:07:11 AM »

Thanks!  I do try Wink  Actually simplicity is one of those things that I value in style, not throwing too many different details into a costume can sometimes be the perfect recipe.  I mean the pic I posted recently was just my jumpsuit and cloak, but it managed to convey the look I was going for pretty well.

People definitely underestimate the value of simplicity in costuming...

So very true!

Darth Obvious
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #290 on: September 22, 2014, 01:31:15 AM »

Arbiter, customized with some o-rings and some textured black paint, as well as the Manticore high pommel:

My Consular friend uses this for his Shien/Djem So. It's a pretty wicked style he is developing.

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #291 on: September 22, 2014, 01:53:58 AM »

Shocked  and to think i was so fixed on the over lord too bad mr arbiter doesnt come in knickel plated hehe  Grin

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #292 on: September 22, 2014, 02:11:08 AM »

Arbiter, customized with some o-rings and some textured black paint, as well as the Manticore high pommel:

My Consular friend uses this for his Shien/Djem So. It's a pretty wicked style he is developing.

Nice stylish and eye catching! The Arbiter has always been a favorite in dark offering,  but this makes me consider a few paint schemes myself! In fact I move for US to start offering the Arbiter in this form!!! Sounds like petition time!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #293 on: September 22, 2014, 02:26:42 AM »

Nice Arbiter. Looks good in Consular Green and with the Manticore high pommel. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Obvious
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #294 on: September 22, 2014, 03:30:14 AM »

Shocked  and to think i was so fixed on the over lord too bad mr arbiter doesnt come in knickel plated hehe  Grin

Yeah, a nickel-plated Arbiter would be sweet.

Actually, a nickel-plated ANYTHING would be sweet.  Grin

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #295 on: September 22, 2014, 05:02:08 AM »

I'm not even a fan of the arbiter but I have to admit your custom job makes it look pretty amazing!  Point to you for making an arbiter I like! Smiley

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #296 on: September 22, 2014, 11:46:15 AM »

I'm not even a fan of the arbiter but I have to admit your custom job makes it look pretty amazing!  Point to you for making an arbiter I like! Smiley

I agree. Never been a fan of the length of the saber, but it looks really nice in this setup.

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #297 on: September 22, 2014, 12:22:45 PM »

Surprisingly not as long as one would think, my custom Manticore is 14 inches...and I didn't even realize it was that long until I came across the Arbiter and thought that has got to be a lo general saber to wield, but really it is pretty well balanced!

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #298 on: September 22, 2014, 02:45:24 PM »

Surprisingly not as long as one would think, my custom Manticore is 14 inches...and I didn't even realize it was that long until I came across the Arbiter and thought that has got to be a lo general saber to wield, but really it is pretty well balanced!

Still too long, haha. 11-12 inches is just right for me.

bkbuttars
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #299 on: November 20, 2014, 03:28:56 AM »

I just got my first Ultrasaber and absolutely love it!!! Definitely proud of the Consular Green! (Initiate v4 LE w/ Archon pommel)

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 61   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: