Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound Options in Non-standard hilts.  (Read 4813 times)
ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« on: June 10, 2011, 07:49:07 PM »

THis may have been brought up in other forums, I'm not sure. Watching the video for the obsidian board, I took note of the size of it. It seems small, possibly smaller than a MR board. WOuld it be possible to fit this board into smaller hilts like the Standard Issue or Liberator hilts?

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 07:56:33 PM »

This Would Actually Be An Amazing Thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin if it could be done, I look forward to hearing if it can be.............

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 07:59:24 PM »

Yes, that was the whole point of making it small.  Our CSO division will be handling requests of that nature.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 08:04:50 PM »

Yes, that was the whole point of making it small.  Our CSO division will be handling requests of that nature.

Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will Absolutely Be Buying Another Liberator Very Very Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 08:11:19 PM »

YES! So glad to hear that. The only sound saber that I had an interest in was the shock, and I got one of those, so it's time for liberators with sound!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 02:56:10 PM »

Nice! Shocked I'm definantly re-buying a green Liberator saber then with the Obsidian board. Cheesy I will be getting a heavy grade blade this time though when that service is ready. Except would I have to send my saber in or will there be sabers to buy in the custom section as well?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 05:35:52 PM »

Liberator with sound?!?!  Gotta go for one of those.  I also just ordered a dark standard issue staff, maybe I'll consider sending that in later to get sound Cheesy

This CSO division sounds awesome but I'm gonna guess that it will be SWAMPED with work lol

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 07:11:05 PM »

Liberator with sound?!?!  Gotta go for one of those.  I also just ordered a dark standard issue staff, maybe I'll consider sending that in later to get sound Cheesy

This CSO division sounds awesome but I'm gonna guess that it will be SWAMPED with work lol

I bet it will too.  It's about time my clawed prophecies had some Blackstar sound going on though, I do know that!

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

gabrielc
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 06:27:25 PM »

And what about the hasbro converted  stunt sabers?? If I send you my Anakin ROTS stunt will you be able to put an Obsidian Soundboard in it??

Anakin Skywalker ROTS Stunt - Consular Green

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 09:30:49 PM »

I bet it will too.  It's about time my clawed prophecies had some Blackstar sound going on though, I do know that!

Hell yeah!! That's what I want for my Bane I'll be ordering!! And you'll like this Darkhorse...I'm gettin Pyrestone w/ Quick Disconnects!! Grin

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: