Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: The two worst Jedi Knights in the History of Star Wars  (Read 56806 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2012, 03:02:46 PM »

Honestly I would have taken an entirely different approach with this than uncle George did. I would have had about 5 more jedi there instead of mace, and I would have left him out of it completely. The emperor would have been moving way fast and I would've used the same type of shot that they use in smallville when Clark is bullet dodging. I would have saved Mace's death for after anakin was in the Vader suit, I would have had Mace attack in the scene where Vader and the emperor are looking out the widow at the death star's construction and had an epic fight between Vader and mace where Vader reveals to mace right before killing him that he is in fact anakin skywalker.  

That actually is not that bad idea.

The whole part felt like they were just doing it because they were running short on time and needed to move the story along.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2012, 04:09:39 PM »

I would have kept the same idea with how palpatine played weak to get anakin to turn I just would have used kit fisto instead of mace. I mostly want to save mace for the end because we have this whole build up/ hype throughout the prequils of anakin going dark and to have him kill a big player jedi in the vader suit in the prequil would have been epic. It would also help induce the idea that he is a monster now which is the basic idea from the original trilogy.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2012, 12:39:10 AM »

There are rumors that Mace survived his ordeal with Anakin and Palpatine. I haven't found anything specific, but wouldn't it be cool?

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2012, 12:50:39 AM »

There are rumors that Mace survived his ordeal with Anakin and Palpatine. I haven't found anything specific, but wouldn't it be cool?

Never heard of that.... it would be cool, but you'd think it would've come up a few times later on Roll Eyes

no

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2012, 12:58:54 AM »

I was never happy about the way Mace was killed I mean Palps tries to sneak attack lightning and is deflected, his reaction time was uncanny even in Episode 2 when Fett tries to sneak attack him and hit him with the fire, but Anakin easily cuts off his arm just never sat right with me. I mean lets face it Obi wan and Anakin were close in power and Obi-wan beat Anakin without taking any lightsaber damage, It just seems to me that Anakin would have failed to injure Mace without Palpatine directly assisting him even with a suprise attack. About rumors of Mace surviving seems  plausible since he took less lightning damage then Luke did, I mean they had Maul survive and he was cut in half. It would have been cool to see Mace in the first Force Unleashed game duking it out with Starkiller and Vader

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2012, 01:55:31 AM »

Obi wan and Anakin were close in power

What? The Chosen One was infinitely more powerful than Kenobi, the only reason he was defeated was his arrogance. Not that it has to do with anything....

no

Darth_Danton
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -11

I have seen the future and I will rule it!

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2012, 01:57:06 AM »

What? The Chosen One was infinitely more powerful than Kenobi, the only reason he was defeated was his arrogance. Not that it has to do with anything....

Also let us not forget that Kenobi had more knowledge, wisdom and experience.

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2012, 02:15:29 AM »

Anakin never proved he was infinetly more powerful than Obi IMO more talented than most jedi yes, when he turns to the Darkside his force powers may have even increased but with his wrecked body he also had new weakness. Heck he couldnt even overpower geezer Kenobi, for all anakins strengths he had  more mental weakness than alot of lesser Jedi, which is why he was always playing 2nd fiddle.  He IMO was the most overrated Jedi in the whole star wars universe

Darth_Danton
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2012, 02:19:53 AM »

now now he was the chosen one, and have a massive amount of force power even more so when he lost limbs. They just couldnt truly display that in the 70s

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2012, 03:08:51 AM »

Anakin never proved he was infinetly more powerful than Obi IMO more talented than most jedi yes, when he turns to the Darkside his force powers may have even increased but with his wrecked body he also had new weakness. Heck he couldnt even overpower geezer Kenobi, for all anakins strengths he had  more mental weakness than alot of lesser Jedi, which is why he was always playing 2nd fiddle.  He IMO was the most overrated Jedi in the whole star wars universe

I get the feeling you haven't seen or read about the Mortis Cycle so I'll stop arguing.

Wait, was there something about Palpatine's duel? Roll Eyes

no

Skywalker
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Do Not Underestimate The Power of the Dark Side

« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2012, 12:30:50 PM »

Its sad they killed kit Fisto off without a good fight, As for the other two....

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »

Any day a Jedi falls is a sad one indeed.

Light side points please Smiley

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2012, 03:26:00 PM »

Any day a Jedi falls is a sad one indeed.

But wait, didn't I hear somewhere that the Sith were the misunderstood heroes? Wink

no

Darth_Danton
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2012, 07:28:14 PM »

both sides believe themselves to be the "good" side. its all a matter of perspective. 

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2012, 07:59:39 PM »

But wait, didn't I hear somewhere that the Sith were the misunderstood heroes? Wink

It has been said thus, but I was talking about Jedi not sith...when a sith dies an angel gets her wings  Smiley

Light side points please Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: