Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Emerald Color Settings-- Just for fun!  (Read 117551 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2016, 05:33:06 PM »

I added the "Heart beating" effect on my Belicose. Awesome!

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2016, 06:07:43 PM »

I just had this idea for a "Fourth of July" themed Ultrasaber color settings. The two main colors are red and white, then the Flash on Clash is a mid to deep blue.  Therefore: "...the red, white, and blue." Just like the U.S. flag in the Star Spangled Banner.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2016, 07:43:29 PM »

Here were my Fourth of July color settings:

Idle Pulse:

Color 1:  R: 225 G: 0 B: 0

Color 2:  R: 255 G: 255 B: 255

Total Time: 2.06s

Transition: 0.52s

Color 1: 0.52s

Transition: 0.52s

Color 2: 0.50s

Flash on Clash Pulse:

Color 1:  R: 0  G: 0  B: 255

Color 2: R: 255 G: 255 B: 255

Total Time: 0.06s

Color 1: 0.04s

Color 2: 0.02s

Play 15 times

StaticCat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -36

Join the Dark Side . . . We have cookies!

« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2016, 08:29:02 PM »

This is probably stupid question in which I know there are no stupid questions but I have to ask none the less . . .

when making the color changes for example: ane's Heart:  Red  255  Blue  80 > Is the inside (smaller color) Red and the larger color Blue, or vice versa . . . and does the same go for all the other multiple color sabers - is the first number the smaller box and the second the larger?

Thanks in advance
Cat

1st Saber: Phantom V4 Dual Stunt Saber Blazing Red/Adegan Silver
2nd Saber: Initiate v4 with Obsidian Premium Sound Sun Rider's Destiny
3rd Saber: Dominix E4 w/ Obsidian Premium Sound Blazing Red Flash on Clash Silver
4th Sentinel LE4 Emerald Driver w/Obsidian Premium Sound & Dark War Glaive Pommel

more to come

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2016, 08:41:52 PM »

I think I made them both equal. However, which ever color has the longest transition time is probably in your words: "The bigger color."

Reaper14150
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2016, 10:57:32 PM »

Thank you for the colors but how do you in put them in the blade with idle and flash on clash. Started with Violet Amethyst and accidently changed it without saving it.
Thanks you,
Rich

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2016, 08:18:55 AM »

They are listed by color with the standard RGB pattern.  First number is Red, Second is Green, and Third is Blue.

You change the colors on the bar on the top as shown in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJORRyxxR5Q

Flash on Clash is the bottom bar.  The left half is the clash color.  The right half is your "color two" from the top bar.   Color one is your main color.  Color two is what color one pulses with.  These are changed on the top bar with the following pattern

Left most section: first transition, Second from left: Color One, Second from Right: Second Transistion, Right most section: Color Two.  You change the colors by clicking in the sections for Color One and Color Two.  The vertical lines are used to adjust the transition time if you don't want them even as it is in default.   They will stay roughly even unless you manually adjust them, as you can only type in the total time for the pulses.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2016, 10:44:10 AM »

This is awesome. Wicked helpful and very generous of you to put in the time to share with us.

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

FireFan454
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

May the Force be with you.

« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2016, 05:17:18 AM »

Hello! So I put the color combos in my emerald saber, but the "sample" color, doesn't match up with the color that my saber displays. Also, if I make the color with the sliders, then go to the "easy" tab to check the color values, the colors are completely different.

Joshie-Wahh
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2017, 08:35:27 PM »

Hello there,

So I dont  have an emerald saber, but i do have a stunt with an RGB led, i was wondering if anyone could tell me the proper resisters to use to make sentinel yellow,
i really want this colour, i know to use red and green, but not sure of the resisters i need.

thank you

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2017, 02:05:16 AM »

Hello there,

So I dont  have an emerald saber, but i do have a stunt with an RGB led, i was wondering if anyone could tell me the proper resisters to use to make sentinel yellow,
i really want this colour, i know to use red and green, but not sure of the resisters i need.

thank you

Hi back.  Smiley  Okay, umm... are you not the Josh who is a cherished friend and most fortunate owner of Rev's Holocron box #2 ?!  

If so... long belated happy birthday and that Jedi outfit looks really good.  Cool

Well aside from having a direct link to Rev for likely a really in depth explanation... better yet get him to do it for you.  Wink

I have two stunt and one sound RGB sabers.  I can get a Sentinel Yellow or close enough from mixing the colors and you could deepen or change the hue to a really nice golden shade by trying various Lee gel filters.  Perhaps I am misunderstanding you and you don't have a 3 or 4 button/switch saber but likely do if it's a stunt.  Is it just an LED with the 3 colors installed ?

Anyway... I'll take and post a pic of my Dominix v2 RGB stunt in yellow.  And hopefully someone else can specifically answer your questions.  Suggest a PM to JediXIX as a start... who will then send you to Rev lol.  Grin

PS:  Great to see you on the Forum and have a point.  Smiley

EDIT:  Okay... stunt RGB sabers stored away so here's the yellow with a sound saber.  Not entirely sure how I got this color but pretty sure that it was only combining the blue and green buttons.  Sometimes the color hue is not as strong and more lemony or a wicked toxic slimy green. The 4th is the master on/off one which may not be on your saber.  Likely just 3 switches.  Smiley

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 03:06:29 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2017, 03:12:29 AM »

Sorry... the two combined colors to make yellow should be red and green.  Roll Eyes  This only works for " light " color mixes, but you already know this... so I'm no help at all lol.  Tongue

Seriously give JediXIX a PM and Rev produced a yellow from RGB LEDs on his lit up saber workspace cabinet.  Smiley

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2017, 03:45:51 AM »

22 ohm 1 watt -red
10 ohm .5 watt - green
Getting both the red and green leds at full should get you yellow.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2017, 06:12:14 AM »

So I did a little playing around and put a .5ohm resistor on red and a 2ohm 1 watt resistor on the green and got a pretty good looking yellow. Using 2 AA batteries. I would sudgest buying a bunch of resistors and testing them out to see what shade your looking for.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2017, 07:00:57 PM »

Jediseth.  Thanks for providing a really helpful light color wheel with descriptions.  Also the info about the resistor settings is quite good to know for those that are drawn to a yellow blade.

point  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: