Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sensitivity Settings  (Read 1748 times)
Jiberias
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

The Rule of Two- Graflex CE Red Bright & Loud!

« on: January 03, 2014, 12:16:16 AM »

Hi all. Not sure if there is a thread on this. I'm having trouble with sensitivity settings. For good even flow of the font sounds, what would be the best settings? I've played around with it quit a bit & I have false flash on clash & inconstant swing sounds. I'd really like to get a handle on these settings......Anyone? Thanks

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 04:16:26 PM »

Hi all. Not sure if there is a thread on this. I'm having trouble with sensitivity settings. For good even flow of the font sounds, what would be the best settings? I've played around with it quit a bit & I have false flash on clash & inconstant swing sounds. I'd really like to get a handle on these settings......Anyone? Thanks

I've noticed that the default swing settings and such are very close to what they should be. Try making slight changes over large ones. I've noticed that the sensitivity settings' range is greater than what the Obsidian can handle, and thus only minor adjustments are needed. Remember to use fresh batteries! Wink

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Jiberias
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 07:24:59 PM »

Thanx for the quick reply Eerockk! I've read "slight changes" & I should try that as opposed to large ones. I've been a bit extreme in adjusting those settings Smiley. Also, while your here, is there any vids on using the newest version of Obsidian Launcher? I noticed your list of sabers & I'm sure you have more experience than me.  Thanx for the help!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 07:31:35 PM »

You can use the Launcher for the soundboard like you did in the previous version. The only new thing about it is that it now also recognizes the Emerald Driver and then changes to a second surface (this is explained here). But if you have only the Obsidian soundboard, then you won't see this new surface.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Jiberias
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 07:44:19 PM »

Let me ask  you guys this. Is there anyway you can take a screenshot of your settings & post them here? I would really like to see some veteran saber owners settings.!!!!!!! I think I would learn allot about to better use this expensive "toy" I bought.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: