Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 41   Go Down
Author Topic: (the new) Temple of The Red Jedi Order  (Read 159860 times)
jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #345 on: September 25, 2014, 07:23:27 AM »

Does anyone remember what rank you need to be to choose a path?

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #346 on: September 25, 2014, 01:40:51 PM »

At 700 posts you get to choose Knight or Guardian.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #347 on: September 25, 2014, 03:42:35 PM »

I'm working on getting to 250 posts, another post in the bag...

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #348 on: September 25, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »

Thanks

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #349 on: September 25, 2014, 05:29:22 PM »

Yep, I'm not on this list, Vix. Don't even know what goes on in here. Might read the front page now...

[EDIT] I know what happens around here now. Might I become a Red Jedi? I'm pretty sure I've more than twenty posts.
By all means, I'm only the secretary, just ask someone who's already here... more precisely, people with the post of Champion hold the power of the group. And yes, you can join, I'll add you to the roster that I'm updating tomorrow.
Well, actually, I think it has been updated somewhere that Students and Graduates can choose paths. there is Student at Arms, Student at Guard, Graduate at Arms, Graduate at Guard.

And please, most of your questions are answered on our front page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And on my personal part of this post: I'm pretty depressed right now, but that's all your going to hear of it... besides- I found out almost a year ago that I can't enlist... unless I lie about having autism and asthma, but I still decided to take ROTC, because I thought it would be fun. Turns out it's not. I am taking new classes that make it so that my lunch schedule is separated from my friends. The group that I did hang out with at lunch booted me out because "I talk too much"... and you know it's too much stress being within the bottom level of the top dogs and not enough benefit. All of my friends in ROTC are officers in full-blown leadership positions, but I don't have time for that AND prepare for collage and life after high school... so in other words, I'm a Sr. Airman, which is the highest attainable permanent rank, so people expect me to lead, but there's no room for me to lead because everyone else is being lead by someone else!
     Look at me, I'm wearing my emotions on my sleeve. Wake me up when September ends. Sad
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:34:17 PM by Vixus PriX » Logged

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #350 on: September 25, 2014, 05:57:08 PM »

We all have moments like that, man. It's no problem to vent, I've learned we are a very tolerant community. I admire that you are able to say that to all your friends, it's what we're here for.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #351 on: September 25, 2014, 06:34:47 PM »

Well, that's kinda why I'm saying it here. I know that people won't go blabbing.

Oh, and my sister who I don't get along with had yet another kid... and she still lives with me.

arsenal:

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #352 on: September 25, 2014, 06:40:17 PM »

And on my personal part of this post: I'm pretty depressed right now, but that's all your going to hear of it... besides- I found out almost a year ago that I can't enlist... unless I lie about having autism and asthma, but I still decided to take ROTC, because I thought it would be fun. Turns out it's not. I am taking new classes that make it so that my lunch schedule is separated from my friends. The group that I did hang out with at lunch booted me out because "I talk too much"... and you know it's too much stress being within the bottom level of the top dogs and not enough benefit. All of my friends in ROTC are officers in full-blown leadership positions, but I don't have time for that AND prepare for collage and life after high school... so in other words, I'm a Sr. Airman, which is the highest attainable permanent rank, so people expect me to lead, but there's no room for me to lead because everyone else is being lead by someone else!
     Look at me, I'm wearing my emotions on my sleeve. Wake me up when September ends. Sad
[/quote]

When I was in High School I was told by a marine corps recruiter that if I was off meds without incident for a year the marines would take me, so I stopped taking my meds and worked really hard on emotional control for two years, and then I learned that foreign objects permanently lodged in the head is an automatic disqualifier. I tried getting into the coast guard and was told the same. My senior year of high school I pretty much self destructed and alienated most of my friends. You are not alone, and "talking too much" won't drive any of us away.

The night is darkest just before the sun rises, the seas are roughest before the storm dies, and the steel of virtue is tempered by the fires of adversity. these phrases sound like nonsense but they are filed with truth. If you ever need help shoot me a PM, I am here and I will do anything I can to help, lend an ear, offer advice (can't guarantee that it will be the best), I've been close to where you are now.

as for the kid, I've got nothing, children scare the crepes out of me.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #353 on: September 25, 2014, 08:12:22 PM »

Amen.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #354 on: September 26, 2014, 08:01:56 AM »

The night is darkest just before the sun rises, the seas are roughest before the storm dies, and the steel of virtue is tempered by the fires of adversity. these phrases sound like nonsense but they are filed with truth.

Those are wise words

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #355 on: September 26, 2014, 11:46:20 AM »

Very wise. Haze has got this wisdom thing done, for sure.

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #356 on: September 26, 2014, 02:36:00 PM »

really whats the difference?

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #357 on: September 26, 2014, 02:53:26 PM »

Between what and what?

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #358 on: September 29, 2014, 05:47:39 PM »

When I was in High School I was told by a marine corps recruiter that if I was off meds without incident for a year the marines would take me, so I stopped taking my meds and worked really hard on emotional control for two years, and then I learned that foreign objects permanently lodged in the head is an automatic disqualifier. I tried getting into the coast guard and was told the same. My senior year of high school I pretty much self destructed and alienated most of my friends. You are not alone, and "talking too much" won't drive any of us away.

The night is darkest just before the sun rises, the seas are roughest before the storm dies, and the steel of virtue is tempered by the fires of adversity. these phrases sound like nonsense but they are filed with truth. If you ever need help shoot me a PM, I am here and I will do anything I can to help, lend an ear, offer advice (can't guarantee that it will be the best), I've been close to where you are now.

as for the kid, I've got nothing, children scare the crepes out of me.
Thanks, point for that. I'm over my little mood swing.

I'm also sending in the list to Ultra now, so brace for impact.

arsenal:

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #359 on: September 29, 2014, 06:01:43 PM »

This is the list to be published tomorrow... as long as nothing changes.
Members list:
Frizzen (flyer)                                  (6) Champion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Fan Fiction
Relan Tarel (Jedi Knight)                  (6) Champion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Customization, props, Technology
Zren Tobas                                     (6) Lord
Darth Phobius (Darth_phobius47)   (6) Lord - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - General Assistance
Racona Nova                                 (6) Lord - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Racona Nova- Emerald, Obsidian, Greeter
Vixus Prix                                       (5) Lord (temple's "sanitary technician") - - Vixus PriX- RP, Off Topic, Greeting, Costuming, Props
Xaeyon                                          (5) Consular
Molina00                                       (5) Consular - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Greeter
Acolyte (The 97th)                        (4) Guardian
SedstiSkyFaller                              (4) Knight - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Customization, 3D Printing, Costuming and Props
Karmack                                      (3) Graduate (at guard) - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fan Fiction, Greeter
XtheXcodeX                                 (3) Graduate
Darth Scorpius                             (3) Graduate
Shalateaus                                   (2) Student - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Customization, RP
Jedi (master) Kai-gon (jin)           (2) Student - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Customization, Costuming, Props
SlenderThe Ender                         (1) Initiate (close to student)
Magik(0012)                               (1) Initiate
Jeff the Killer(440)                       (1) Initiate
Xero Tyrinth                                (1) Initiate
PapaBear(0069)                         (1) Initiate
OSIN NOM                                  (1) Initiate

Genkaku Sho'shyk                     (X) Friend of The Red Jedi Order
Deceptae                                   (5) Friend of The Red Jedi (and Guardian)
Mr. Brightside                            (X) Friend of The Red Jedi Order - - - -- - - - - (Customization, RP)

I think Slender should be marked as a Student, do I have a second?
I also made the 97th Acolyte a guardian instead of the ugly "PATH NOT CHOSEN" stuff.
and Mr. Brightside- would you like to be an official member once you reach the post count?

Thanks- Vixus PriX De'Lok-Gammond
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 06:31:47 PM by Vixus PriX » Logged

arsenal:

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 41   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: