Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Baby Steps Are Made Of Win  (Read 11429 times)
SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2014, 09:05:12 PM »

I commend you for taking the initiative to better yourself, your health and just simply getting your life straightened out. Its going to be a tough battle and sometimes its going to feel like the hits are going to never end but they will. Life in general sucks but things will get better, its just going to take time. Good luck in your journey, we're all behind you to help you out when you need it.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2014, 03:51:58 PM »

Thanks, man. I always tend to revert back to old habits as time goes by, but I know that this time will be different because I know better now.

Anyway, thanks again. Life in general does suck, but I always manage to stick with it and roll with the punches. People and afflictions in general always try their best to screw me over, but it never works out in the end. I always manage to fight on through.

And I'll continue to do so now. Giving up isn't exactly my strong suit Wink
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 05:42:52 PM by Moderator Manroon » Logged

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 05:26:41 PM »

Happy to report that I'm still going strong. I'm finally starting to see some improvements from my workouts, and I think I'm getting better at cooking too. At the very least, I manage to consistently pass the age-old test of "Did You Burn The House Down or Not?" Tongue

Anyhow, I'm heading off again. Just wanted to post this as a virtual pat on the back for myself. Every little thing helps to keep me going.

SteampunkSith
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -53

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2014, 07:31:18 PM »

I am sorry that I did not see this thread when you were in your darker days, but thank you for opening your heart and mind up to us like that.  This forum is full of amazing people, and I see that more and more each day.

You seem to have truly improved, both in your habits and your outlook.  Hugs to you for that.  <3

I wish you continued hope and healing, and I look forward to more of your updates.  Hang in there, and if there is anything any of us can ever do for you, just say the word.   Smiley

"He cares nothing for the Sith or its teachings… or the Jedi. And when the Jedi are dead, he will feed on the galaxy, the Republic, and eventually, consume the Sith as well."
My UltraSabers:
Dark Initiate LE v3 BR
Dark SI v3 w/Sound BH
Dark Prophecy GB
Manticore w/Sound AV
Aeon LE v3 BR
Aeon v4 BR

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2014, 04:56:19 PM »

Thank you, SteampunkSith Smiley *hugs back* Hugs are awesome, just saying. lol. And I seriously appreciate the support. I know I say that a lot, but it feels like I don't say it enough either.

SteampunkSith
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -53

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2014, 01:30:19 AM »

Hugs heal, Yo!  Hugs heal.   Smiley

"He cares nothing for the Sith or its teachings… or the Jedi. And when the Jedi are dead, he will feed on the galaxy, the Republic, and eventually, consume the Sith as well."
My UltraSabers:
Dark Initiate LE v3 BR
Dark SI v3 w/Sound BH
Dark Prophecy GB
Manticore w/Sound AV
Aeon LE v3 BR
Aeon v4 BR

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2014, 02:24:56 AM »

Oh, man, I haven't seen posts here in a while, but great job! Life isn't the nicest guy, but just keep on keeping on.
I get knocked down, but I get up again.
Gotta love the monkees.
Good luck!

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Darth Shaw
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2014, 08:32:55 AM »

Man being new to the forum and reading your whole thread was awesome man. Keep up the good work man.  I will say sometimes in progress there is a road block that knocks us back or off the path man or it doesn't seem like we are making progress.  Don't give up keep pushing and don't let your self fall to far back.  Keep going and after a while you will notice you will come out stronger.  I my self have been through this sort of thing.  I once thought as my self as a f- up at one time, but it's you that have to decide to change and quit the behavior that makes you feel that way.  Sometimes it also means to get rid of the ones you associate with as well, and loose the ones you call friends.  It's only you that can decide what you need to do.  By the looks of it you are doing well so keep up the good work. 

I know this has been mentioned already but man goals are a good idea even if it's small tasks to get to a larger goal or task.  After all your thread title is baby steps are made of win. 

Also when you enjoy something as much as you are as cooking, you might want to think of it as a potential career path man.  You know how it feels when you make that meal or item and everyone that eats it gives you praise over it.  It's that gratification that you can use to drive you.  Just don't let it get way to out of control later that it becomes a problem!  Think about this as another possibility.   

But please brother keep up the good work.

Dominix LE v2 blazing red with holes drilled around blade end

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: