Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Found Something Random  (Read 1673 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: May 16, 2014, 06:16:45 AM »

So when I thought my Bellicose was messed up, cutting off even during a full charge or flickers during swings, it was just because the main LED was loose from the holder, so I tightened it in more and now its good again. Didn't think of that until now. Figured this would be good in tech in case if anyone else was wondering about this. =] Just thought I'd share this idea.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 06:24:29 PM »

So when I thought my Bellicose was messed up, cutting off even during a full charge or flickers during swings, it was just because the main LED was loose from the holder, so I tightened it in more and now its good again. Didn't think of that until now. Figured this would be good in tech in case if anyone else was wondering about this. =] Just thought I'd share this idea.

Good catch Zren! To add to this, you'll need the 9/16" hex wrench to tighten the heatsink to the outer part of the MLS housing.

Anything harder that finger tight is putting the LED at risk!

Had to state it thusly... Grin

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

BigBossSE
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 07:10:21 PM »

thanks for this ... totally goes on my list of things i have to know about my bellicose, haven't had it yet, but one never knows!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: