Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Average Processing time  (Read 803 times)
Xaviorbat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« on: September 05, 2014, 05:40:19 PM »

Ok, I've come across something saying they wouldn't be back until the 3rd, so I understand if their a tad slow right now, but I was wondering how long it usually takes for an order to go from processing to shipped? I want my grab bag damnit lol.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 05:42:14 PM »

Right thre with you!  I've placed four orders.  The first three all shipped within 2 days of placing the order.  My last one, a grab-bag, shipped the same day.  This last one is still waiting since the 22nd of August, just after they started travelling for the CONs.

I would imagine they'll get caught in a week or so.  I'm anticipating a shipping notice next week myself.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 06:16:42 PM »

When there are no cons going on it usually takes about 24-48 hours from ordering to shipment.  They have been out of the office for a while so it will probably take some time for them to get caught back up.  I also have an order I am waiting to ship, but I just placed mine recently.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 06:26:32 PM »

Now that they're back since 2 days, I can imagine that within the next week all orders should be shipped out Smiley At least it was like this after they returned from the con before these two.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: