Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers? Rebooted  (Read 96321 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2015, 04:19:42 PM »

I would absolutely love to see US come out with a hilt very similar to Darth Sidious lightsaber.  I have the MR collectors hilt in my collection and this thing feels sweet in the hands, would be great for a one handed dueler.  The only problem with making this would be the size of the hilt.  This hilt maybe too small for US and the obsidian card to fit in side......But I second the vote on an "Emperor" styled lightsaber.

They could take small liberties with the design. The Malice, Consular, Chosen One are very close to their respective inspirations, but not dead on. And that just falls into the limits of what can be readily manufactured without excesive innovation driving the costs through the roof. Even if the "Emperor" were the size of an Initiate, it wouldn't be to scale but I'd own one anyway.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2015, 01:42:27 AM »

I assure you that your suggestion of a quick disconnect coupler has not gone unnoticed.  If you browse through the old suggestions thread you will find many requests and posts about them.  IIRC some of those posts may cover the engineering details in designing one.

OK I'll look through the old thread if I ever have spare time. What does IIRC mean?

Death
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -15

The sith shall rule all

« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2015, 08:04:09 PM »

Some other sites such as ultra blasters (customizable blasters)
Saber stands that you can pick design colour and materials
Custom orders where you can get unique sabers and completely customize them picking things such as style, hilt, pommel, switch style, colour, material, and other things so you could wind up with a super unique saber 

Peace is a lie.
There is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.
–The Sith Code

tyhoeffer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2015, 06:28:42 PM »

FYI:

IIRC  =  If I Recall Correctly

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2015, 08:54:16 PM »

FYI:

IIRC  =  If I Recall Correctly

Okay thanks.

Death
Knight Lance Corporal

The sith shall rule all

« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2015, 01:18:20 AM »

Double bladed emerald sabers with sound

Peace is a lie.
There is only passion.
–The Sith Code

Death
Knight Lance Corporal

The sith shall rule all

« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2015, 01:28:01 AM »

Instead of having to buy the pike extension separately maybe they could have a saber pike with all the options of a regular lightsaber. That way you could just buy the saber pike instead of buying the extension separately

Peace is a lie.
There is only passion.
–The Sith Code

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2015, 02:22:02 AM »

Would like to see the Initiate 24" blades increased to a 26" length since a few inches can be taken up in the emitter.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2015, 02:13:31 PM »

Double bladed emerald sabers with sound

I think the V4s can handle that, just looked. Pretty much any saber that is sound & Emeral capable is MHS compatable, so just couple 'em. I'm planning on doing that with my Scorp and a Qui-Lar already has.

Just go to the Single Bladed menu and click Emerald w/ Sound. Everything listed under that can be coupled for a staff.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2015, 03:46:14 AM »

I don't believe that anyone has suggested one of these yet. http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Beam_Saber http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/silent/images/2/22/Beam_Saber.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140501001503

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2015, 03:57:27 AM »

Would like to see the Initiate 24" blades increased to a 26" length since a few inches can be taken up in the emitter.

I second this. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2015, 01:25:52 PM »

I second this. 

I think I read a post or something from Emory stating that for a small fee, they'll cut your blade to what ever length you spec. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2015, 03:05:02 PM »

To me, it looks like a Dominix V2 (modded slightly) with a CG blade (squared off tip)

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2015, 03:08:54 PM »

Speaking of "Beam" weapons...I would love to get some scaled relicas of some Gundam beam sabers. I'm not sure how to pull off the blade, but the Epyon's beam sword is high on my list.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2015, 05:03:44 PM »

To me, it looks like a Dominix V2 (modded slightly) with a CG blade (squared off tip)

I thought it looked like a V2 Aeon with V3 Initiate grooves and a Manticore high profile pommel. As we all know V2s are not MHS compatible. The leopard skin can always be a DIY custom.
Speaking of "Beam" weapons...I would love to get some scaled relicas of some Gundam beam sabers.

Me too. For now I was thinking an Emerald Shock, some other guy parts and a can of white spray paint.

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: